Quality Built Pergolas

Founded 2009 • With Angi since April 2015

749 Commerce Parkway West Dr

Greenwood, IN 46143

The patio pergola is the perfect way to turn your backyard into a great new living area. Providing shade, it’s great for backyard parties, hanging out with the family, just relaxing or even to create the perfect focal point for your garden area. The genuine patio pergola can be customized to fit your vision. Order your genuine patio pergola today! Additional Service Area- Indiana (other) market Ask for Details....

05/14/2020

Shannon G.

Quality Built Pergolas did a great job building and installing our pergola. It is beautiful! They were also quick to get back to me with questions and finished in timely manner.

Description of Work
Outdoor Kitchens and Living, Patios, Remodeling - Sunrooms & Patio Enclosures, Landscaping - Hardscaping & Pavers

Category sunrooms, hardscaping, patios, outdoor kitchens

Thank you for the opportunity to provide you with a Quality Built Pergola structure for your new Patio. We appreciate your business!

05/02/2020

Michael C.

The materials were top notch. Quality craftsmanship without a doubt. The installer was excellent and kind. No mess was left. The installers had both Pergola’s done in a day and a half. I was very impressed. They are highly recommended

Description of Work
Two Pergolas

Category outdoor kitchens

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you on this project. Your backyard is definitely over-the-top!

04/21/2020

Dwayne G.

He provided a verbal bid and options for me. The estimate process was very good.

Description of Work
Want a 20' by 16' pergola attached to the house and covering my patio. Interested in some shade and appeal. Don't want it to be covered or enclosed.

Category outdoor kitchens

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking time out to post such kind words regarding your recent experience with us! Please let us know if we can further assist you. - Don McSwain, Owner

04/20/2020

Jennah P.

Fantastic. I can’t believe how efficient the entire process was. Awesome

Description of Work
Pergola installed

Category sunrooms, patios, outdoor kitchens

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Looking forward to showing off your beautiful pergola this year!

04/16/2020

Tina K.

Perfect in every way! Would definitely recommend Quality Built Pergola’s and Don, Levi and Nathan to anyone needing a pavilion/pergola!

Description of Work
Pavilion/Pergola

Category sunrooms, patios, outdoor kitchens

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the kind words! You and [Member Name Removed] have been a delight to work for during your project. We are looking forward to seeing additional pics as you open your pool and start getting your beautiful backyard prepared for the season. Let us know if there is ever anything additional we can do. Thanks again, and enjoy your new pergola!

04/02/2020

Robin A.

What an amazing experience working with Mark. He designed our pergola to fit our needs and had it ready to install within 2 weeks. It’s beautiful, and super strong structurally, The installers did an amazing job and had I’m 18x20’ pergola up in only 5 hours! I can’t say enough about Quality Built Pergolas...quality people, quality materials and quality installers. Very happy!

Description of Work
Pergola

03/11/2020

Tammy O.

Awesome! Would highly recommend! They were very professional and provided quality work!

Description of Work
pergola

Category landscaping

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kinds words! We are very much looking forward to showcasing your Quality Built Pergola we recently installed for you. Thank you again for your business!

03/09/2020

Marty C.

No pressure, very informative before we made a decision. The installation crew was very polite and did their best to clean up after the project was done, and in a timely manner. We think their product is very good quality!

Description of Work
Pergolas

Category landscaping

Thank you for the kind words and we are glad you are happy with your new Quality Built Pergola!

06/26/2019

BRENEITA S.

Don did an excellent job. He’s very polite and very professional. I would rehire him anytime.

Description of Work
Deck with pergola

Category decks, garage builders, hardscaping

Thank you again [Member Name Removed]!

02/18/2019

kim B.

Don and his crew were very professional ..polite..on time..and offered the best price quote around. We have received so many nice complements from or neighbors on how nice the pergola looks..We are very happy with the beautiful addition.

Description of Work
We had a pergola built

01/25/2019

Justin H.

Ordered my pergola online and received it really quick. Made from really quality wood and looks great in my backyard. Plus the wife loves it which is a plus.

Description of Work
Needed a pergola kit

Category outdoor kitchens

Thank you for purchasing a Quality Built Pergola product!

10/20/2018

Cyndi M.

Had seen one built by Quality on a friends property and liked the look. Called and talked with Allen about what I wanted. He came over and we discussed the process on the preparation of the wood for the project, size, color and layout. Quote was less than I expected after I had checked out another pergola builder with a higher quote for a smaller size. A build date was scheduled and they arrived on time, did the job and it looks great!! Everyone was professional and very nice to talk with. Really has enhanced the appearance of my backyard and will be enjoyed for years!! Thanks Quality Built Pergolas!

Description of Work
12X12 Pergola

07/15/2018

MARK M.

Everything went very well. I was able to explain to the salesperson what kind of pergola I want - a simple triangle shaped pergola - and the salesperson advised me on technical aspects and materials. The builders came a couple of week laters and installed the pergola in half a day. They did great work and cleaned up everything. We are very happy with the results. I would certainly hire them again.

Description of Work
I needed a simple, custom-designed pergola for the backyard

07/17/2017

Randy H.

Service was great. The Pergola looks great and will last for decades.

Description of Work
Had a 20' x 20' Pergola built to cover my patio for some shade. A representative came to my house and helped design the Pergola.

06/05/2017

RON L.

Great! The quality of the pergola blows away the big box store pergolas. Lumber was rough sawed and painted by local Amish and erected by an experienced crew from Kentucky! From the point of sale to completion of the job everyone was professional and took pride in their product and service.

Description of Work
They erected a 14' x 13' cedar pergola on my concrete patio.

09/11/2016

Jolie N.

Very good. Very good quality on the swing – structure. Very efficient on installation were great to work with. In the decision process, they were very prompt in answering my questions. I would highly recommend the company. Beautiful work.

Description of Work
I purchased a pergola swing get from them & they built & installed it in my backyard.

Category hardscaping, outdoor kitchens

Thank you for choosing a Quality Built Product! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you on the Deluxe Swing Unit project and it was our pleasure! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you as you consider future projects. Thank you again!

06/04/2016

ALLEN K.

We had originally installed an aluminum gazebo over our patio and it blew away with high winds in December so we were looking to get a professionally installed pergola installed instead that would be sturdy and robust enough not to blow away with high winds. We searched Angie's List and contacted Don and he came out to provide a quote and was very organized and professional. We opted to have larger 8x8 posts and a polycarbonate roof installed. On 4/23 the pergola was oriented the way we wanted and installed within a few hours and we simply are delighted with the pergola. It looks fantastic and almost adds another room to the house and enables us to enjoy the patio during the afternoon. We are even able to be out under the pergola when it rains. We would recommend Quality Built Pergolas.

Description of Work
Built a pergola over our patio.

Category contractors

This was one of those projects that we knew from the start that their design would be perfect for their backyard. It is always rewarding and satisfying to know that what we do can really help provide a family with enjoyment for years to come! Thank you for your business!

04/04/2016

Melissa O.

We first started working with this company in November but had to wait until the Spring to have the product installed. Don was very responsive to each and every email and text that we sent. He worked hard to settle on a price and made sure we had exactly what we wanted. The installers were super nice and had a heck of a time installing on one of the windiest days ever - as well as in sleet and snow and rain. They did a great job. We are very pleased with our project!

Description of Work
Installed a 14x14 pergola and 16 ft privacy panel

Category decks, hardscaping, outdoor kitchens

This project certainly had a few minor challenges, but what made it end smooth was the team work between our group and the customer. It was a pleasure working with [Member Name Removed] she was very diligent and she made good decisions from start to finish during the process. Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your business!

08/14/2015

Brian B.

Very happy with my new pergola. Bill can out to my house, at my convenience, to review options and go over the project. They were flexible with the installation timing and made sure the installation was up to my satisfaction before leaving. Pergola looks beautiful and i highly recommend Don and Bill.

Description of Work
Installed a new pergola on my deck.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

08/03/2015

David P.

The job went very well. Kyle Brockett came out to our home and we explained to him our desires in a pergola. Kyle then sent us the design and quote and we went ahead with our project. Kyle and his boss, Don, were very quick to respond to our questions. Kyle let us know that their company tried to have a 3 1/2 week turn- a -round and that's what they did. It was installed in the stated time frame. They were very personable and professional and we would be very happy to use their company again and recommend them to others. Dave and Donna Petermann

Description of Work
Designed and built a corner pergola for us.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

07/08/2015

JOSEPH H.

The whole process was done in a professional, timely manner. Our pergola was installed in the timeframe we scheduled and everything went smoother than we could have hoped for. Will definitely be referring Quality Built Pergolas to all of my family and friends!

Description of Work
Did a wonderful job installing a beautiful pergola over our existing outdoor kitchen!

Category contractors

06/19/2015

JEANNINE M.

Don, the owner, worked with us personally and sent his contractor to our home to install a pergola on our deck. His contractor worked diligently in the heat to install it and my husband and were are so impressed with the work, that we have asked Don to quote us a price for an outdoor kitchen. We felt that he was very fair on his prices and look forward to working with his company again.

Description of Work
Installed pergola.

Category contractors, outdoor kitchens

08/09/2012

Paul Z.

Smooth process, had a delay due to weather, but happy with the results. Needed only to be home to get them started on the install to make sure we and they understood where everything would go.

Description of Work
Built and installed a pergola on a raised paver patio

07/27/2012

Gary H.

Quality Built Backyard Products built a 12X16 classic barn for me in April of 2011 at a cost of about $3200. The building itself is good and they used quality materials but the shingles were installed improperly and about May of 2012 the shingles started falling off. The shingle is a 35 year dimensional shingle. The shingle manufacturer has what they call a “Surenail” strip on each shingle. This is the nailing area where the shingle is to be attached to the roof with four nails. Quality Built Backyard Products ignored this strip and put the nails above the “Surenail” strip into the soft part of the shingle. This defeats the design of the shingle and when the shingle gets hot, it falls off. I called and left a message with Quality Built Backyard Products around first of June and ask them to fix their mistake. They returned my first call in a reasonable amount of time and said they would look at my shed and get back with me. I was OK with giving them time to look at the shed and figure out how they were going to fix the problem. As of writing this review it has been seven week and Quality Built Backyard Products has not contacted me and has not returned any of my recent calls. I understand mistakes can be made but the only way to truly rate a company is how they handle their mistakes and stand behind their work. As far as I can tell Quality Built Backyard Products does not stand behind their product.

Description of Work
Quality Built Backyard Products built a 12X16 classic barn on my lot.

07/12/2012

FRED P.

As stated, they arrived promptly on the scheduled date and performed their work without delay. They were courteous and professional. I am very pleased with the end product and would recommend them to anyone. The price was very good compared to other estimates I had, from $6,000 to $1200. After checking with Angie's List, I decided to go with Quality. They live up to their title.

Description of Work
Quality installed a pergola on my new patio. They arrived on the scheduled date and were prompt, polite and worked without delay. I am very satisfied with the quality and professionalism of this company.

Core Concrete Construction, LLC

Family Owned and Operated At Core Concrete Construction, LLC you can count on us to get your job done right! Our experienced team is knowledgeable and passionate about all things residential concrete. From our initial meeting and all the way through the entire process, the team at Core Concrete will be here to take care of you every step of the way. Let our Office handle the behind-the-scenes hassle of obtaining any required permits, utility markings, etc. while our Crews bring their years of experience and expertise as we work to bring your project to life. With the talented team assembled here at Core, multiple crews that can handle any project, and our commitment to our craft, we would love to have the opportunity to work with you. Come experience the Core difference! Contact us today at 317-939-8590 for a FREE ESTIMATE today!

Lasting Impressions Decorative Concrete, LLC

Whether you need a driveway or sidewalk poured or repaired, or you want a beautiful custom patio, Lasting Impressions Decorative Concrete will deliver. We have been providing central Indiana with custom concrete patios, pool decks, and even fire pits for over five years and we are ready to serve many more. Visit our facebook page for the most recent pictures of our work at https://www.facebook.com/Lasting-Impressions-Decorative-Concrete-LLC-152407928761756 and don't forget to check out our website at www.liconcrete.com

Offers by Lasting Impressions Decorative Concrete, LLC on Angi
    JD Masonry and Concrete

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today! Ask about our 10% discount for Military and First Responders!

Residential & Commercial Pergolas & Pavilions, Installed & DIY Kits.

Decks, Fences, Pergola Repairs, Sheds, Room Additions, Play Areas.