J&B Electric LLC

Founded 1986 • With Angi since January 2010

Greenwood, IN 46142

I was in business for 8 years before joining the union, I do all the work myself to insure quality, I do not use sub contractors, I do charge a $65.00 service trip fee, I offer 10% for Angie's list referrals, 10% senior citizens discount ( 10% max on visit ) I have 30 years experience in all fields of electrical work, residential and commercial as well as industrial....

08/25/2015

Charles and Quincey P.

James is outstanding and a super nice guy.

Description of Work
He helped my home pass an inspection.

06/30/2015

Jonathan S.

We are pleased with his service and price. He was able to do what we needed to get done and was very respectful.

Description of Work
installed two electrical switches. one in closet and basement

06/09/2015

Maria M.

Jim is a very nice guy! He came at so short notice. He is a professional, very trust worthy individual. I give him A+++++!

Description of Work
Electrical wiring for the newly installed dishwasher.

03/26/2015

Jennifer H.

Jim was patient and professional, and did a great job of discovering the issue - a splice in the power wire that had gone bad. Since it wasn't feasible to run an entire new power wire to the outlet and I wanted to avoid another splice, he installed a second outlet where the splice would have been. He also discovered that the 1st outlet box was badly corroded and a hazard, and replaced it too. The whole job took about an hour. I would definitely recommend his work.

Description of Work
Restored service to outdoor electrical outlet and installed a second outlet.

10/25/2014

JASON M.

Did a great job, even went the extra mile when we realized the store we purchased the chandelier cut the wire to short. He went to home depot and rewired the chandelier for us.

Description of Work
Installed a large chandelier in 15 foot ceiling. Installed a bathroom fan and installed two bathroom wall sconces

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

08/13/2014

Stephanie C.

Jim showed up early, was quick, friendly, professional, and pet-friendly! Easily fixed a problem with the bedroom light that wouldnt come on anymore and a faulty switch in a seperate room. Highly experienced. Gave us a couple quotes for installing a garbage disposal and overhead light while he was here. Plan to rehire for quoted projects. Guarantees his work for 2 years. Highly recommend using this company!

Description of Work
Great service! Quick repair, fair price.

07/07/2014

Thomas R.

I had bought the fan from a hardware store but had trouble installing it. I called Jeff and scheduled an appointment. He arrived 15 minutes early on the scheduled date. He had it removed and replaced in an hour. Did a nice job of cleaning up too. Definitely would use again.

Description of Work
Replaced bathroom fan and light in master bath

Category electrician,handyman service,lighting,ceiling fans

02/11/2014

don M.

My experience went well. The service provider was very professional and knowledgeable in his field. The pricing was reasonable and I was pleased with the outcome of the service. I would recommend this company to others.

Description of Work
They installed outdoor and interior lighting.

Category electrician,lighting

01/19/2014

Alvin V.

Would recommend without a doubt. I know who to call for now on.

Description of Work
Excellent service and very honest to where he gave me recommendations on how to save some money instead of exploiting the situation as some others would.

Category handyman service

01/07/2014

Alvin V.

Everything went without a hitch. On time, good work and honest feedback.

Description of Work
Excellent service. New install for 220VAC (Washer/Dryer). Did not exploit the situation to make me purchase more than needed and gave me recommendations for saving some cash for the future install I have planned. Very good work as well. I know who to call for now on.

Category electrician,appliance sales

Handy Helps

Handy Helps is your one-stop source for a complete array of home services. Why hire multiple contractors for your home improvement and maintenance needs when one company can complete all your projects? From extensive remodeling to simple projects like hanging blinds or cleaning gutters Handy Helps does it all. Handy Helps will provide you with a prompt, free in-home estimate of the labor cost for your project. This is truly a free estimate, not an estimate that is charged for and then later deducted from the cost of the project. We will provide a detailed, written estimate on the spot in most cases. You provide the materials with our help, that way no material mark-up is passed on to you.

DT Construction

My Services consist of tile backsplashes for kitchens and bathrooms.installing gas appliances, water heaters, dryers, hanging doors and triming around them, painting interior.hanging ceiling fans. replace outlets, run new wire,drywall patches, bathroom fans install, kitchen sinks, vinyl flooring,exterior lights,install ring,nest cameras and doorbells,hangtowel bars and toilet paper holders,install facets

Home Experts

As a multiple Super Service Award winner, Home Experts is a family owned and operated local business with over 70 years of combined industry experience. At Home Experts, we love all aspects of construction. We know that each of our clients has their own unique tastes and ideas. We truly enjoy the opportunity to create solutions for even the most complex of construction projects. Our passion is coming up with unique designs to turn our client’s dreams into a reality. As the owner of Home Experts, Ken Bennett opened the company because of his strong passion for people and design. He chose to use his God-given gifts to improve the lives of others. In fact, Ken Bennett will be your first and final contact through the entire process. What this means for you is that you will always have direct contact to him, through every part of the job, from start to finish. Ken Bennett is an active member of the community and operates with high moral standards. It is our goal to build a relationship with our clients that will last a lifetime. What sets us apart from our competitors is our dedication to our clients and seeing all of our projects through for complete customer satisfaction. We are an excellent home improvement company for Angie’s List members because we will put you first. We would love the opportunity to partner with you and all of your home improvement needs.

All electrical service work, new or remodeling, service changes, install of Telephone lines, CATV, trouble shooting/ diagnostics, ceiling fan installations, Spa and hot tug wiring, lighting design. Commercial wiring from new to remodel, , receptacles, lights, office partition/cubicals.

Please see for details