Griffith Flooring Service llc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since January 2012

4.4

500 Polk St Ste 1

Greenwood, IN 46143

2-3 employees, 2 sub-contractors, Cost is determined by the job. Free estimates provided in and around Indianpolis metro area. Additional address - Acton, IN 46259. Additional email - gfi0590@aol.com.

07/18/2017

Jim E.

They do an awesome job and the floors look beautiful! We plan to use them again for more rooms.

Description of Work
They sanded and refinished the existing floors in 2 bedrooms, and recently replaced the floors in the family room.

03/17/2017

JUDY B.

They kept working until they got the job done right.

Description of Work
They refinished hardwood floors.

02/18/2017

JENNIFER AND WINFIELD O.

We had a great experience. David came out to measure and give us an estimate shortly after we first contacted him. He stayed in contact with us prior to the installation. He delivered the hardwood and stopped at the big box store to pick up our carpet. He and his crew arrived early each day of installation and completed the job when he said he would. The floors look beautiful and we couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Installed hardwood flooring throughout our home. Installed carpet on stairs.

Category carpet installation, hardwood floor

09/12/2016

keith G.

Description of Work
This is the second time used to refinish floors. The outcome was good this time, not the first. They dented our new refrigerator while moving it. Communication during the work period with us and between themselves was poor.

08/18/2015

William G.

Description of Work
Tile Work, Floor was good but had to come back to redo walls

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

02/17/2015

Kathy M.

The install in the guest bathroom did not go well. He didn't have all the necessary tools, so he left twice to get those. He took the toilet out and dropped his utility knife down the toilet drain and spent 2 hrs unsuccessfully trying to retrieve it. He called in a helper to do the other bathroom which was done fine. The toilet he put pack in leaked so he left again to get another seal. The toilet still leaked after the job was done and we had to call a plumber to come in and fix. I don't know if it was just a bad day, but everything seemed to go wrong. He was a very nice man.

Description of Work
Put in vinyl flooring in 2 bathrooms.

01/27/2015

Robert L.

David was very responsive. He was able to come and survey the work within a week and turn around his estimate. Once we agreed to the work, he was able to have a crew onsite within 5 days. They stayed onsite and did the project from start to finish-no pulling off. The laminate floor looks beautiful and the workmanship is excellent. We were so happy working with Griffith flooring that we have contracted with them to do a shower/tile repair in our master bath.

Description of Work
We contracted with David Griffith and his company to install approx. 900 sq. feet of laminate flooring in our basement.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

12/18/2014

Larry B.

Description of Work
Replaced all the carpeting in entire house (3 bedroom, living room, dining room). Took up the tile in kitchen,installed new tile in Kitchen, utility room and entry way. Expect for some scheduling problems, he did a great job.

12/14/2014

kim C.

Went very well. Everyone was professional and did a great job. Love my new floors. Price was good and quality of flooring very nice. There was a bit of a delay in getting things going at a certain point due to an injury to a worker where they got behind. Was well worth the wait, however, and even considering that they were always on time to appts and got back with me quickly via emails and such. I had gotten two estimates before starting job and this one was much smoother as he asked what I had in mind and brought samples with him and had an estimate figured for me that day. Will use them again in the future for more work I will be having done next fall/winter.

Description of Work
Installed hardwood flooring in den and carpet in living room. Along with removing old flooring.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

06/18/2014

Randy R.

Description of Work
Carpeting. Just fine.

05/09/2014

Michael R.

It went great. He was on time. He was professional. He's been great so far. He was courteous. I was very impressed and I was pleased.

Description of Work
I used the flooring sales/installation/repair of Griffith Flooring Service llc. He gave me an estimate for getting my floors re-done.

04/29/2014

Marilynn M.

It went very well! They were in and out in timely manner. Clean and neat. Professional.

Description of Work
Installed hardwood flooring in dining room, front room and hall. I do not remember the exact cost, but it was reasonable and we love the flooring

03/25/2014

Richard R.

I didn't think they did a very clean job. They get the house a lot dusty. We were not happy with them. The tile work was okay but the way they perform in the dirt, I was unsatisfied. They came when they said they would. I would not used them again

Description of Work
I used the services of Griffith Flooring Service. They did a ceramic tile for me.

Category ceramic tile

02/20/2014

Daniel F.

They did an excellent job. I would highly recommend them. They were in one day and out the next and the job was just phenomenal.

Description of Work
They refinished our floors through an insurance claim. They did almost 600 sq. ft.

Category hardwood floor

12/22/2013

Tom A.

Removed old tile floor and installed new tile and grout. Did not properly install grout--color was not mixed properly and grouting was done poorly. David sent out one of his employees o redo grouting and we had to call several times before he finally came out. He brought his girlfriend to help him and she was not an employee or experienced. We had voids in the grouting and other issues. We hired another contractor for the remainder of our work.

Category ceramic tile

I do believe the project was done in February or march of 2013. Not December. The customer assumes grout was mixed incorrectly, when manufacture instructions were followed. The manufacture was never contacted or came to consumers home to see the issue. Please also note the installers involved have been released.

10/24/2013

Jill S.

Ceramic Flooring Installation to master bath. I LOVE, LOVE Dave and his crew. They are polite, worked hard, and I have a BEAUTIFUL floor installed! Dave came to visit every day to make sure things were going well. He was timely in getting me an estimate. Rates are extremely reasonable. I felt comfortable with his crew in my home. I am having them install more flooring in a week! My elderly mother lives with me and they even brought her back ice cream! I will be using them for all future services! They are the best!

Description of Work
Ceramic Flooring Installation to master bath.

03/21/2012

Steven V.

Dave brought over several samples of hardwood and enlinetred wood flooring and let us keep them for a while to get a good feel for what we arrived. Once we decided, he the material and scheduled the work.He and a worker arrived to do the tear out of the 2 floors. The first floor was 1/2" plywood put down after a kitchen fire in 1985. This was very difficult as it was nailed every 4". It took them almost 2 days to tear out both floors. Once the old floor were removed, he installed the new hardwood flooring very quickly and very well. The layout and rudeness of the seams and joints look great. He reinstalled the original base bowled and did same touch up staining. He kept the kitchen clean and his mess cleaned up during the notice job.

Description of Work
Dave removed 2 sub floors/original and 2nd from a fire in 1985) and installed over 400 sq ft. of engineered hardwood flooring.

03/20/2012

HAROLD & TERESA C.

He gave a fair estimate, arrived on time, and completed work in a neat, clean manner. He was very considerate and kind. I would highly recommend him again!

Description of Work
Installed flooring in kitchen and bath.

02/17/2012

Amy D.

The showed up on time, did the floor, completely cleaned up and fixed a small mark made when putting back the refrigerator. They moved all the appliances with care, and removed and replaced the baseboards.

Description of Work
Griffith installed flooring in my kitchen, hallway, bathroom and laundry room. They did a great job, were prompt, fast and super-nice. They also did a repair that is completely invisible. I will definitely use them again.

Willow Creek Contractors

Willow Creek Contractors provides General remodeling needs such as replacing windows and doors, install flooring/tile, drywall/drywall finishing and complete bath/kitchen remodels. We are owner operated and focused on quality work. Take a look at our pictures for more of our work! We offer free estimates and would love to take a look at your home soon. Please call us or click for an estimate today

J Standard Services LLC.

As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

Sophia’s Floor Solution LLC.

Sophia's Floor Solutions is a family owned business who strives to ensure that our work exceeds our customer's expectations. We have served Indianapolis and the surrounding areas for the last four years.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

Installation of all Flooring Materials. Carpet, Laminate, Cork, Vinyl, Tile, Hardwood, Natural stones. Sales of all of the listed materials. repairs of Carpet, Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Hardwood. Custom and design services for your flooring needs backsplashes, and Showers Free in home estimates

HARDWOOD SANDING AND REFINISHING