ABSTRACT ANGERER HOME IMPROVEMENT

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2005

3 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS AS NEEDED. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY IF 20 MILES OUTSIDE OF GREENWOOD....

RICK MAYFIELD PAINTING

RICK MAYFIELD PAINTING

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS.2012,2013 CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO ADDITIONAL TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE.NON-SMOKER.MUST SEE JOB TO GIVE ACCURATE QUOTE PLEASE USE DIRECT EMAIL OR CALL ABOVE PHONE NUMBER.

07/11/2014

We found another contractor to do the work. We were gravely disappointed in the lack of service. It was the exact opposite of what we expected given our prior contact with this business. We also were not pleased with the owner making un contact the subcontractor on our own, and we were unhappy with the lack of follow by the owner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had used this provider for quite a large job several years ago, so when we had another job to do we contacted them first. The owner had us calling their subcontractor who waited to hear from the owner prior to coming out. The subcontractor eventually came out to give an estimate after two months of phone calls and waiting. He promised to send the estimate "right away" and we never heard from him again ever. We never heard from the owner again either.

CATEGORY home remodeling

07/29/2013

Pat Angerer and his men arrived punctually and were very careful to not cause a mess during the demolition part of the remodel. They always cleaned up after themselves at the end of each day of work and left the area clean. They explained what they were doing and asked for my preferences as they progressed with the work. The tub had a mechanical defect and although Pat was only obligated to instal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete bathroom remodel: Removed old shower, removed pocket door and partial wall, removed ceiling and wall bulkheads, moved toilet, removed old flooring. installed 2 new electrical outlets, installed new subfloor and ceramic tile floor, installed walk-in bath tub. Removed vanity top and old sink, installed wheelchair accessible sink and new counter top on vanity, tiled area above sink and vanity.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

06/05/2013

The person showed up measured everything and talked with me exactly about what I want and then emailed me the estimate. He was always asking me about what I wanted and what my preferences were.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Abstract Angerer Home Improvement gave me an estimate for installing a walk-in bath tub.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing

05/13/2013

- he gave us an estimate for the work - we negotiated a rate - he did the work on time and on budget - he cleaned up after himself - he was very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced wood trim around the exterior of our house that had rotted over time. He also primed and painted the wood.

CATEGORY handyman service,chimney repair,woodworking,house painters

03/13/2013

I called Pat after for work from an inspection report. Pat was quick to come out and assess the problem. We are very pleased with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pat recalled around a window inside and outside.

CATEGORY replacement windows,home remodeling

HANDYMAN, INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, TILE & WOOD FLOORING, HOME IMPROVEMENT, REMODELING OF BATHROOMS, KITCHENS & BASEMENTS. ROOFING, SIDING AND GUTTERS.

Check, PayPal