A New Horizon Renovations LLP

Founded 1990 • With Angi since December 2011

A New Horizon Renovations LLP...

RICK MAYFIELD PAINTING

RICK MAYFIELD PAINTING

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS.2012,2013 CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO ADDITIONAL TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE.NON-SMOKER.MUST SEE JOB TO GIVE ACCURATE QUOTE PLEASE USE DIRECT EMAIL OR CALL ABOVE PHONE NUMBER.

05/09/2017

Overall the results were good. I am very picky and had to point out a defect in one of the 1 x 3 boards that topped the wainscotting after it was nailed and painted. They took care of it. There were also gaps between the mitred corners of the quarter round. Same between the quarter round and the floor. I told them. Some were fixed others were not. I got tired of pointing them out and decided to fi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Darren, with the help of Derrick, remodeled my laundry room which included the following: Remove utility sink for future installation in the garage. Add wainscotting to bottom 2/3rds of room and re-paint the top 1/3. Darren is multi-talented and has lots of great ideas.

CATEGORY remodeling

07/12/2012

I used this company at the suggestion of my friend. I have never been more impressed with anyone more than this company. Darren, the owner was very responsive, quick and performed the installation of my hardwood floors in my kitchen and dining room. These floors look amazing and I would 100% recommend this guy to anyone I know.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of hard wood flooring.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

03/31/2012

Darren has been on multiple jobs with us. He is timely, clean, and provides good estimates. No smoking. No bad language. Very good about calling if there are any changes. Does a good job on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck stain. Cabin winterized. Install heaters. Baseboard trim. Kitchen counters, sink, and ceramic tile backsplash. Minor bathroom remodel. Flooring.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,decks,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

Altering & Remodeling Contractor, Home Improvements,Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, General Contractor, Flooring Contractors, Painting Contractor

We do not provide HVAC or major plumbing services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard