Earth First of Kentuckiana

Founded 1970 • With Angi since June 2010

Earth First is a retailer of Quality Mulch, Topsoil, Decorative Stone, Aggregate & Landscaping Products and Firewood. We are committed to green sustainability and preserve our areas resources through innovative processing and recycling....

CUSTOM LAWN CARE

CUSTOM LAWN CARE

Here at Custom Lawn Care, we specialize in landscape design and install, hardscapes (paver patios, retaining walls, natural sidewalks, etc) and LED lighting. We do full maintenance for residential and commercial, which includes mowing, fertilization, mulching, and pruning. Our work is guaranteed and we strive for customer satisfaction.

Offers by CUSTOM LAWN CARE on Angi

07/13/2017

Purchasing from Earth First was easy and there were no issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased 2 scoops loads of red mulch from Earth First for my landscape. The red faded somewhat quick. The mulch itself was good quality and Earth First has always been a good company to purchase from. They may need to work on the color quality of their mulch. I would still purchase from them for future projects.

02/03/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delievered firewood

CATEGORY lawn service,mulch

05/07/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ode tied various mulch and recommend one based on my yard. Delivered mulch promptly

CATEGORY lawn service,mulch

01/09/2015

Everyone was friendly and helped me pick out the right mulch for my project!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped me pick out rock and mulch to landscape my property.

12/30/2014

Very satisfied with the mulch provided at Earth First.   We decided to pick up the mulch over delivery and that was great for me.  I like to learn and am hands on.  The staff took the time to explain the benefits of different mulch types so I could pick the grade that would best suit my yard project.   The prices were great, and the staff was friendly and helpful.   I'll use them again this coming...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased mulch from Earth First for our summer yard project.  They also helped us with choosing the right mulch.

CATEGORY mulch

Quality Mulch, Topsoil, Decorative Stone, Aggregate & Landscaping Products and Firewood. Hauling to your location.

Landscaping services