MICHIANA WINDOW WORLD INC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2008

4.1

At Window World of Michiana, we are dedicated to provide the highest quality workmanship for your home improvement needs. With superior services and the highest level of satisfaction to home owners, the company employs factory trained professional installers who are devoted to the strictest standards in the industry and provides pleasant experience while working with your home remodeling. We understand that purchasing new windows for your home is a huge investment, and our replacement window specialists are here to help you make the right decision for your home. Regardless of your home's style or personal décor, we have a customizable window option perfect for your home!...

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of South Bend

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of South Bend! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today!ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

05/31/2017

Services were excellent, the men were wonderful, they were prompt, and very helpful. Great service and I trust them to come again. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had gutters, 15 windows, basement hoppers, patio doors, and loved their services. All the workers were excellent on all the jobs that was done. We trust Michiana Window world for all the beautiful windows, slider doors, basement windows, and patio doors.

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding,replacement windows

02/11/2017

I had to the following up with them to get the sales guy to come out  and then I found windows later cheaper and once the installation was done the guy hadn't signed off the job was finish even though it wasn't finish and then I had  track him down to get it finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of four windows and trimming.

05/17/2016

Worked was not completed in promised time frame. I had to keep calling and calling. They would give date and then move it. Now, six months later there's a problem with the shutters and once again I'm getting the run around (been waiting over a month for something they said would take two weeks). This is one of the worst service experiences I've ever had with any business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced vinyl shutters

CATEGORY siding

02/04/2016

Representative came to house and presented  various window options.  Workers showed up on time and completed job on schedule.  Did a nice job of trimming windows out and cleaned up.  No problems with anything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new double hung and casement windows in sun room

10/28/2015

I have been trying to get the proper screens for my windows for over two months. I have been treated so incredibly bad. The employees I dealt with were both abrasive, dismissive and condescending to me. I would highly suggest avoiding this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install windows

CATEGORY replacement windows

Dear Mrs. Sousley, Thank you for speaking with me today regarding your experience with our company. I apologize for the way you were treated and for the delay in getting the screen to you. I have addressed your concerns with our personnel involved and can assure you this will never happen again. I am glad you are happy with your new windows. If I can ever help you out in the future with any servic...

Window World of Michiana offers replacement windows and doors, 4,000 series double hung windows, 6000 series double hung windows, 2 Lite Slider, 3 Lite Slider, Casement & Awning Windows, Bay & Bow Windows, Garden Windows, Patio Doors, Entry Doors, and Vinyl Siding.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available