LUTES HEATING & AIR COND INC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since October 2010

51539 BITTERSWEET RD

Granger, IN 46530

5 employees, offer financing...

01/07/2018

Jeff J.

everything was fine, but I liked them very much

Description of Work
checked furnace for a noise

10/05/2017

Gary B.

Very responsive and reasonably priced. I am very pleased with Lutes and plan to continue using them.

Description of Work
Changed fan on compressor on the first visit and then later did minor repairs on furnace during the maintenance visit. Kenny was very easy going and helpful. Answered all my questions.

09/28/2017

Diane S.

...

Description of Work
...

05/26/2017

Greg L.

I use them for my home and for my business. When I find somebody that does good work and is fair and responsive, I try to stay with them. I try to be loyal to them. They have never taken advantage. A couple of times, on the heating end, I work on equipment myself, they let me purchase the board and let me do the work myself.

Description of Work
They provide heating and air conditioning services.

05/26/2017

Greg L.

09/01/2016

Silvis G.

Excellent! Their customer service is delightful on the phone and quick to schedule and respond to our needs. We just closed escrow on a house last week and within a few days they sent someone to assess the system, clean it, and make recommendations. This week we had our humidifier installed in a timely and professional manner. It was no problem to adjust the time of my appt when I realized I had a conflict with my kids' schedule. Friendly; great work; good value.

Description of Work
Humidifier installation for winter season

08/27/2015

E. S.

Excellent job...highly recommend!

Description of Work
Furnace tuneup, changed filter, added freon to AC (no additional charge) Signed up for annual service which includes service on both units, a 15% discount on any service, and no OT for off-hours. (149.00 to prepay annual service)

09/09/2014

James S.

Excellent! I'm extremely picky and look for the negative reviews because I feel they will give me a better, or more realistic, perspective than someone that only gives glowing reviews... I can't tell you anything I think they could have done better. I received multiple quotes, they where the least expensive for comparable equipment, gave the best advice that pertained to our specific situation, and had the best follow-up and follow through. I took the day off from work to be there... I didn't need to be. They worked consistently, professionally, and with a high level of quality. I never once had to inquire, and quot;are you going to leave X this way?and quot; or and quot;why are you doing X ?and quot;. They explained how the system works when finished and even returned later that same night to fix a thermostat problem that we created, at no charge. If you are looking for honest, fair, quality people, call Lutes.

Description of Work
Complete AC and Furnace Replacement with whole house humidifier.

06/10/2014

Pamela H.

Great! Very friendly. Professional. On time.

Description of Work
Lute's provides free service checks every six months. We put in a new furnace in 2010. They were just out last month to check our air conditioner. They did a great job cleaning it and said everything looks great. No charge.

11/14/2013

Diane S.

What stood out to me was their punctuality and the friendliness of their people as well as their knowledge. I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
For heating and air conditioning services, we have used Lutes Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. They completely checked out my furnace.

BW/Cook Service Experts

In the heat of summer - especially in Elkhart - AC repairs are undoubtedly the last thing you want to have on your mind. But that won’t prevent them from happening. Lucky for you, BW/Cook Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is dedicated to performing expert quality AC repair, maintenance and installation throughout the Elkhart area. We definitely don’t want you to be stranded in an uncomfortable home through the hottest days of summer. No matter what time of day, our professionals will have you relaxing in the cool air of your home quickly. We’re so confident in our workmanship that we guarantee it in writing for a full year. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee firmly backs our dedication to providing the best air conditioning service in the industry. In fact, BW/Cook Service Experts repairs, sells and installs more air conditioners than any other HVAC company in all of North America. More people count on us for their home comfort, so you know your home will be back to being cool and comfortable quickly.

Four Winds Custom Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Four Winds Custom Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. is a full-service HVAC contractor providing total home comfort to our customers for over 30 years. We proudly serve northern Indiana and southern Michigan. We are one of the area's largest locally owned contractors, and strive to "fix it first", not "replace it first" when it comes to servicing your existing equipment. We offer high-efficiency, high-quality heating, a/c, and air quality equipment from Carrier®. We service and maintain most brands of equipment.

Goff Heating & Air Conditioning Co Inc

For 84 years, our Family owned company has brought to this community and to the heating and air conditioning business the highest standards of excellence, workmanship, experience the results for you is efficiency, dependability, affordability & ultimate comfort.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

We specialize in residential service and installation of furnaces and air conditioners, We provide energy efficient products, humidifiers and air cleaners. New construction available also.