Lampos & Son's Home Repair

4.4

Family Owned...

Not Today Martha

Not Today Martha

We are woman-owned and operated. Professional organization & hoard removal specialists will come in and work magic in your space. We are committed to leaving you feeling lighter and free of clutter when we service your home/office. Cost-efficient and timeline committed.

12/03/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Odd jobs: Door handles, faucet repair, screen replacement, drywall repair and painting, repaired shower door.

CATEGORY drywall,glass repair,handyman service,plumbing,interior painters

05/22/2014

I called Lampos & Sons and left a detailed, but concise description of a small project requiring some interior carpentry, (with subsequent minor drywall repair, and painting touch-up). I requested that they kindly call me back EITHER WAY and let me know if my project was one that they'd be able to undertake. I explained that I wanted to patronize small local businesses whenever possible and that t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hhhmmm … What did the provider do, you ask? Well, other than NOT RETURN MY CALL / LEAVE ME IN LIMBO --nothing.

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,interior painters

04/30/2014

I did use them. They were great. I will give them an A. They were very friendly and their price was very reasonable. They were willing to work very quickly for me. They are family owned company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was $565 to replace a ceiling drywall.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service

04/28/2014

They came to my house and told me what they could do for my bathroom. They never called me back. Even after I called. Thankfully I found a crew that I knew and the new crew did the work exceptionally well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to my house and told me what they could do for my bathroom.

CATEGORY handyman service

04/24/2014

Great work at a very reasonable price. Professional crew who we will definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint, remove and replace flooring, install vanity and toilet, fix door gap, and replace water valve to toilet. Basically, redo an office bathroom.

CATEGORY handyman service