D & M Concrete LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2010

11212 Notestine Rd

GRABILL, IN 46741

**CALL us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** With over 30 years of combined experience in the concrete business, D&M Concrete specializes in creating the dream home you love to relax in. *Please only CALL us directly via phone! We are able to get back to any voicemail right away!*...

4.1

4.3

concrete repair (19)Patios (12)stamped concrete (11)concrete driveways (9)hardscaping (1)driveway pavers (1)

10/14/2019

The workmen had the old patio out and a new patio poured in one day. The next day two men came out to cut the concrete and then they were done. The new patio is beautiful and we have been enjoying the outdoor space ever since the work was completed. The workers were fast, professional and did an excellent job. I would recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replaced concrete patio is back yard.

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 10/14/2019

10/01/2019

Melvin is punctual, professional and fast. He did a great job pouring my master suite and front and back patios. I will definitely hire him again!

Description of Work
Master suite footer and slab. Front and back patios.

Category concrete repair,patios

Work Completed On 09/26/2019

09/25/2019

All done in a day , turned out wonderful!

Description of Work
Existing driveway removed , new driveway poured,along with a stamped concrete cook area added

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,stamped concrete,patios

Work Completed On 08/27/2019

09/17/2019

Stamped concrete patio with a fire pit and seating wall

Description of Work
Stamped concrete patio with a fire pit and seating wall

Category stamped concrete,patios

Work Completed On 05/05/2017

06/01/2019

It went very well and like the outcome, somewhat a little more trimming around the strip could have made it a little nicer, but still a great job!

Description of Work
Patio removal and replace

Category concrete repair,patios

Work Completed On 05/27/2019

08/16/2018

Horrible, in few months started cracking, having lots of pop out holes , chipping in many areas, always have black tire marks . It is not even a year old and needs to be replaced already. Initially he said he will fix it but was winter already then he basically refused. I am taking him to court. It was the most costly and horrible remodeling job I ever had. I attached photos of some of the cracks ...

Description of Work
Replace concrete driveway

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 09/18/2017

We gave [Member Name Removed] &12000 plus back to her For a very professional job. I would recommend never working for her, you cannot please her. Call me at 260-414-7543 I will show you the great Project we’ve done in [Member Information Removed] for her.

03/01/2017

It was somewhat of a hassle in communication to get the company to set a date. Once it was completed to our surprise in less than a month cracks started appearing. Now two years out and we have massive pitches in the cement all over. It will need to be replaced again. Cement should last longer than two years. The sidewalk too has major cracks in less than two months.

Description of Work
We had a new driveway poured.

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 06/01/2014

08/12/2014

There were very patient with me as we had a lot of other work done on the house and didn't want the driveway until everything else was completed. Once I told them OK, they were here the next week. Total job took only three days(big driveway). Their work was excellent. The concrete is beautiful. Price was in middle of 4 estimates. I would use them again and recommend them to all.

Description of Work
Tore out old driveway and installed new one.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

Work Completed On 08/05/2014

08/10/2014

I got an estimate in early spring to replace a large 3 bay garage driveway. They gave me a fair price then a couple of days later took me around to see several driveways they poured in the past. I was sold and told Marvin I would like for them to put me on their schedule. He said he would, but seemed very distracted and busy at the time. I called a couple of days later just to make sure he knew wh...

Description of Work
Gave an estimate

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 04/01/2014

06/10/2014

Received estimate on Saturday and work was started on Monday and completed by Thursday, All work was professionally done and clean up was very good. Planning on them to do more work for us in the future. We are very pleased and the results exceeded our expectations.

Description of Work
Removed old concrete patio. Replaced with dyed stamped concrete.

Category concrete repair,stamped concrete,patios

Work Completed On 04/15/2014

**Please CALL us directly!** Concrete Stamping, Pool Decks, Patios, Walkways, Steps, Outdoor Kitchens, Landscaping Walls, Fire Pits, Built-in Grills and more!