DOG GUARD

With Angi since June 2003

Good Shepherd Fence

With over 25 years of experience, Good Shepherd Fence Company can secure your yard or business with a high-quality fence that will make you sleep easier at night. As Indianapolis's only 5 Star fence contractor, we specialize in both residential and commercial: aluminum, ornamental iron, wood, vinyl, farm field, and chain link fencing. Please call (317) 786-2557 or email us at sales@goodshepherdfencecompany.com for a FREE estimate! *Military and senior citizen discounts available!

Offers by Good Shepherd Fence on Angi

08/25/2010

Melissa V.

At first, things seemed to go well. The fence was put in on time, and the installer gave us a smaller, temporary collar for our puppy. The problem was that the puppy collar didn't work. I tried using it, and I walked through the boundary without getting shocked. When we called to get a puppy collar that did work we were told that the boundary needed to be turned up, and that we were not training the dogs properly. I have tried numerous times to change this collar out for a collar that does work, but I have still not received one. Not only that, but our puppy has now outgrown the puppy collar, and she needs an adult collar. I was asked to return the puppy collar by mail in order to get the adult collar. I returned it, and I did not receive our adult collar. Two collars were included in the price we paid for our fence, but we still have not received the second collar.

Description of Work
We had an electric fence put in the yard to contain our dogs.

02/03/2007

LANCE B.

The fence was installed within a week of ordering and so far I am happy with it.

Description of Work
Bud installed the dog fence in 3 hours in the back yard and front in frozen ground then helped me start training my dog.

06/21/2005

Tamera B.

EXCELLENT, FOR COURTESY.

Description of Work
CAME TO FIX A BREAK IN THE LINE, HOWEVER IT UNFORTUNATELY/ FORTUNATELY WAS WORKING BY THE TIME WE HAD HIM SCHEDULED TO COME OUT. HE DIDN'T CHARGE ME THE FULL AMOUNT AND GAVE THE SYSTEM A ONCE OVER. VERY POLITE, WOULD RECOMMEND.

06/03/2003

LISA L.

OUR SYSTEM WAS STRUCK BY LIGHTNING AND THEY CAME OUT THE NEXT DAY AND REPLACED THE TRANSMITTER (THE PART THAT PLUGS INTO THE HOUSE). THEY ALSO SEND ME BATTERIES ABOUT EVERY THREE MONTHS. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED UNDERGROUND ELECTRIC FENCING.

DOG GUARD