JAKE MILLER PLUMBING

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2001

11144 N 650 W

Fountaintown, IN 46130

Family run small business Free estimates Charge by the job, price given up front

12/29/2021

MARY S.

They were efficient and did a good job. Very professional, their quote is accurate. I used them several times already.

Description of Work
He had to put in outside faucet and he also replaced bathroom faucet.

09/01/2021

Ken W.

It went fine they did a good job. They were courteous and exceptional.

Description of Work
Toilet Installation

06/05/2020

MARY S.

Very professional, dependable and did a good job.

Description of Work
He re did my bathtub and shower.

09/26/2019

MARY S.

It was excellent, they were very professional, on time, did a great job and everything works fine.

Description of Work
They removed water softener, flush all the lines to get the residual that was clogging up the faucet.

06/28/2019

BARBARA K.

I have only the highest praise for the work done ! Jake went above and beyond what was needed ,,,even the inspector asked who did it , he was very impressed ,,water heater installed and overhead light raised , and installed all new piping ! Will use for all future plumbing

Description of Work
Replace water heater and repair crack in piping and and add new piping

Category plumbing, water heater repair

10/04/2018

MARY S.

They did an excellent job. They are father and son and they got it all done in one day. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They came in to replace a leaking shower drain.

06/25/2018

Jeff S.

Work was done well and professionally. However, with the new faucets on the utility sink I was surprised (disappointed) that they were simply on/off toggles. Thus, there is no control over the water flow rate. Since the water pressure at the sink is very high/strong...that lack of flow rate control is a little problematic. I didn't price shop this project, so I'm unsure if I got a "good" deal. But I was very pleased with the company's professionalism and trustworthiness...which is VERY important.

Description of Work
Replacement of water softener and installation of utility sink.

Category plumbing, water softeners

08/02/2017

Lee R.

Went very well. Clean, courteous, professional, and most importantly, competent. Appreciated putting the plastic up to catch falling debris, even in the semi-finished basement. Wound up with much better quality equipment than what he replaced.

Description of Work
Replacing a broken spigot on outside of house. Had to remove drywall in basement and sweat in new joint.

06/22/2017

MARY S.

Great! He is very professional. He was training a new plumber and was very thorough with explaining everything. He even removed an unnecessary part for me.

Description of Work
New water heater installation and fixed my toilet, bathtub, and repair my sink.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

11/04/2016

Joshua N.

Very good. Professional and very knowledgeable. Has great ideas.

Description of Work
Installed sinks, toilets, shower, all plumbing for basement bathroom. Trenched line and moved toilet line etc. replaced another toilet line and water lines for everything

10/28/2016

Wes C.

It was an excellent experience. I will definitely call them again. They were referred by my neighbor who used many years. The price was reasonably as well.

Description of Work
The provider replaced faucets, repaired some toilets parts, replaced a shower valve, replaced faucets handles. They replaced the plumbing on the third floor in the bathroom.

03/25/2015

Cheryl D.

Very professional guys. Made me feel at ease that they knew what they were doing. The bill was quite reasonable even when they knew the insurance was covering it. I felt they were honest people. I will absolutely go to them again if I need anything!

Description of Work
Repaired pipe under concrete slab.

12/23/2014

Joe L.

They came on time and got right to work. They cut a hole in the wall and repaired the leak fairly quickly. They do good work using quality material, which is reflected in their pricing.

Description of Work
We had a leaky pipe behind a wall causing some damage to the wall.

11/19/2014

Irina N.

Jake digged out a trench to put line from the house basement to the street. After his work was done there was a major leak from the rain water into the house through the basement wall. They failed to consider that older houses don't have an isolation and when the soil became disturbed they didn't even bother to slope it correctly away from the house until the basement was full of water. In my opinion they did two mistakes that caused damage - 1. they should notify me to put some isolation around the house after they digged the trench ( I would expect them to know that as professionals) ; 2. they failed to slope away from the house right away and not after the water got into basement. The plumbing itself works OK so far.

Description of Work
sewer line replacement and inside plumbing

05/17/2014

Kathleen A.

I have read the reviews for Jake Miller Plumbing. Everything said Is so true. Jake was recommended to me thru a heating and cooling company I use. I am grateful for the recommendation, because Jake Miller Plumbing is one of the best. They are professional, courteous, answer questions, on time and most of all HONEST.

Description of Work
I was having the master bathroom updated and wanted to replace the toilet to an ADA high rise toilet. Jake and his associate came to my home and gave me an estimate on cost. I was working with a bathroom remodeling company and had to wait almost sixty days to schedule the plumbing work. They were very understanding and were able to work with the remodeling schedule. Came in one day and removed toilet and replaced the flange and secured the are for new flooring. Returned four days later and installed new toilet.

02/26/2014

VANESSA D.

I hate to say this because I don't want him to get too busy but he is by far the best plumber we have ever used and we have tried many. He was more knowledgeable and more helpful and explained things better than anyone we have used before. He even went above and beyond and pointed out some problems that no one else had ever bothered to mention. They are very friendly and professional and I will always use him from now on (once we get that new pump). :)

Description of Work
Replaced water softener, booster pump and corrected some plumbing that no other plumber had bothered to tell us about.

02/21/2014

Stacey R.

As usual, it went great! I have used Jake for years and he is my go-to-guy for all plumbing needs! He is very professional, kind, thorough....I could go on and on. You won't be disappointed with his work or professionalism.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 sump pump batteries and installed shower extension.

02/20/2014

Margaret F.

We have used Jake Miller Plumbing for three years now, in two separate homes. He has helped us with both new installation and multiple repairs. Jake is timely, professional, quick to correctly diagnose the problem, and stays true to estimate. Having used at least three different plumbers before Jake, we have plenty to be thankful for when comparing our experience with him versus the competition. We trust him to provide a fair and competitive price - a valuable trait.

Description of Work
Replaced old sump pump with upgraded system.

02/06/2014

KAREN M.

He is wonderful. I have used him in the past, and I have his number.

Description of Work
We used Jake Miller Plumbing. We had a leak downstairs, and he did plumbing work, and fixed it.

11/15/2013

Joe L.

t was a very positive experience. I called to schedule an appointment, expecting to make an appointment for the next day or later and was told that they could be at my house in 2 or 3 hours! I had already purchased a new faucet so they were able to start immediately. We have a double sink, a kick space drawer and a filtered water line so the area under our kitchen sink is very, very cramped. They got right to work and made it look easy. I know better. They made no mess and the area they worked in looked undisturbed after they left. Jake and his assistant were very friendly and easy to work with. I will definitely call them again. Two thumbs up!

Description of Work
They installed a new faucet for my kitchen sink.

10/29/2013

CAROLYN B.

I called a couple weeks ago after I had a leak located in the living room. Jake came out and verbally told me it would be 2200 to 2400. I thought it was high and expressed this, asking it was hourly or by the job. He said they had complaints about charging hourly, so they have switch to a fixed cost. I used him because he had great ratings on Angie’s list and a neighbor recommended him. Also, the plumber I normally use doesn’t do concrete work (filling hole after repair) and I thought there would be a long trench to fill. He said he would help move furniture, if needed, and would also pull up the carpet but suggested I have a flooring person do that. I called later that afternoon to schedule a day for the work to be completed. They (3 men) arrived after 9:30, within the range provided, and didn’t waste any time getting to work. They put up a plastic tent to reduce any mess from dust, jack hammered 2 holes in the floor, cut 2 holes in the drywall, replaced copper water line with PEX, and filled the holes in the floor. They took a lunch break around noon and were cleaned up and gone by 2:45. I am completely satisfied with the work they performed, but am having sticker shock at the cost. I had all the furniture moved and carpet pulled back when they arrived. They were able to only put 2 holes in the floor instead of a long trench, so that work and material cost was also minimized. I was only given a verbal estimate and the invoice says “as per estimate” so there is no details to support the final cost. Also, be aware there is a 2% surcharge for credit card payments.

Description of Work
Replaced the cold water line between the main supply and hot water heater (approx. 8 feet).

10/04/2013

Stacey R.

Great. We have used Jake for almost 20 years. I always call him.....when I do shop around, he has been competitive and I always call him back beacuse we trust him in our house. He does an excellent job, makes great suggestions, always cleans up, is always on time, etc, etc, etc..... Say no more!

Description of Work
Remove old bathroom counter top and faucets. Reinstall new sinks and faucets next day.

09/05/2013

Scott G.

Having had what I call a big box plumber out to unclog the line three times, I was totally impressed with Jake and Ruth Miller. The big box people gave me a big song and dance along with a big price to do the job. Jake recognized the problem, advised he could do the repair without bringing in excavation equipment and hopefully not tearing into the wall of basement. He gave me a fair price that was considerably less expensive than the big box guy. There is nothing better than working with a competent small business owner that recognizes the value of a customer. Jake and his men did a quick wonderful job. Thank you Jake and Ruth.

Description of Work
Replaced a section of main drain pipe leaving the house.

07/26/2013

Gene H.

He tried to fix the spigot in the most cost effective way for me. It ended up still leaking a little bit and he came out and replaced it at no charge.

Description of Work
He came out to fix a leaking spigot outside the house.

05/21/2013

Jane R.

They have always been good! They were clean and didn't make any mess.

Description of Work
They fixed a leaking bathroom drain, and they also fixed a stopped drain.

Category drain cleaning

Seriously 24-7, LLC

Plumbing service Drain cleaning Sewer repair and replacements

Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup

When you need an emergency plumber in Indianapolis, IN or a drain cleaner, call Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup. Your fast & reliable plumber can fix any plumbing problem, including sump pumps, toilet repair, faucet repair, faucet replacement, garbage disposals, water heaters, bathtubs, showers, and outside faucets. Roto-Rooter is best known for drain cleaning & sewer cleaning. We fix drain clogs, clogged toilets or sinks, blockage of main sewer lines, slow draining shower and bathtub drains, sewer lines and leaking or burst pipes. We also specialize in water damage restoration & water cleanup services. We can fix and clean up your flooded basement too. Roto-Rooter is a 24-hour plumber near you and provides emergency service.

Hope Plumbing

We specialize in working on older homes and those problems that require unique solutions. We offer full service residential plumbing services to customers looking for "long-term" and "efficient" solutions. We work on the following plumbing items - toilets, sinks, water heaters, tankless water heaters, sump pumps, water softeners, faucets, garbage disposals, drains, gas lines, clogged drains, water lines, main lines, and all other non-listed residential plumbing needs.

Award 2022
    Offers by Hope Plumbing on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard

RESIDENTIAL & LIGHT COMMERCIAL PLUMBING SERVICE & REPAIR.

HEATING & COOLING.