C & M Roofing LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2006

648 E 1000 N

Fortville, IN 46040

C & M roofing LLC has been offering both commercial and residential roofing, siding and gutter services to the greater Indianapolis and central Indiana areas since 2006. Our staff offers quality and reliable customer service that you can count on. Owner Charlie means is present on every job to ensure top quality is what each customer gets. We have over 30 years experience. We've built our good reputation at c & m roofing LLC through years of honesty, integrity and reliable service. No job is too big or too small for us, or undeserving of our best effort. Award winning ....

08/11/2020

DAVID W.

Roof replaced efficiently with good cleanup of old roof materials. Very pleased with the appearance of the new roof. Gutters replaced later, Have lots of trees with falling debris and added covers to the gutters. Very responsive to requests.

Description of Work
roof and gutters replaced

Category gutter repair

10/31/2017

James H.

The business owner and lead man were on the job site for a very short time and did not leave specifics about what was supposed to be done according to the contract. I had to stop the crew and make them call the owner to verify what was supposed to be done. If I had not been there I would not have gotten everything that I paid for. To make matters worse, the CONTRACT stated that a nail magnet was to be run over the job site MULTIPLE TIMES. This clearly did not happen because I got complaints from my renters that got flat tires from roofing nails. I had to go to the site recently and got a roofing nail in one of my car tires.

Description of Work
remove and replace storm damaged roofing material and downspouts and gutters on a house and two car garage.

Category gutter repair,roofing

08/29/2017

schuyler E.

This company is great, I made 1 call, they was over with in a day to give me an estimate. The price was with in what I thought was a good price. I could not be happier with what was done. They are the best, you could not even tell they had to cut a 24X6 foot hole in my ceiling to add the beam. GREAT JOB GUYS!

Description of Work
I had a main beam replaced in my attached garage.

08/27/2017

Theresa W.

Excellent. We would definitely recommend to anyone. So happy with the work that was done.

Description of Work
Soffit, gutters and siding

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

07/29/2017

Kirk G.

Charlie and his team were awesome! The roof looks great, and was done very quickly. Total time for job completion was 2 days from the time the contract was signed, They did a great job on the clean up as well.

Description of Work
Replaced my roof.

07/27/2017

Brenda M.

Above and beyond craftsmanship, quality, customer satisfaction and personalized care.

Description of Work
I contacted C&M Roofing to completely remove my existing roof and replace with a new 3 dimensional shingle. C&M Roofing encountered some "surprises" as they uncovered the old roof, which is probably to be expected with a home built in 1899. C&M Roofing approached the challenges with knowledge and expertise and went on to deliver a beautiful, eye-catching, roof. I am happy to recommend C&M Roofing to passerby and also to any reader here.

Category gutter repair,roofing

01/16/2017

Brandon J.

Had a leak. They said it was not from their work but they could fix it. Never came back. I called several times but they never came back to complete the work.

Description of Work
Removed old roof and replaced it with a new one.

07/12/2016

Malessa J.

I highly recommend C & M Roofing! Our roof had been leaking and rain water was coming in our house and damaging the ceilings. We called C & M Roofing and explained our dilemma. Charlie promptly came out and assessed the problem. He and his crew were there to make the needed repairs the next day. We were so grateful for his immediate response, due to rain in the immediate forecast. Thanks to Charlie, our roof is now secure and we have had no problems since!

Description of Work
Repair flashing around chimney and replace 3 pipe boots

04/06/2016

Lana T.

They did great.? They have been very responsive, and upgraded it. They have been great. They improved the roof a lot and I am very happy with them.?

Description of Work
I used C & M Roofing. They did my whole roof. They upgraded to dimension shingles, and added ice protection.

03/14/2016

Amanda W.

I was told Angies list reached out to this contractor and he refused to respond. We had to find another contractor. If you are willing to accept clients from Angies List - you should also be willing to honor the deals you post.

Description of Work
The contractor was happy to come to my brothers home to provide an initial estimate- but when we purchased the deal through Angie's List the contractor suddenly stopped answering our calls

Hello [Member Name Removed], this is Charlie Means the owner of C&M Roofingllc, your brothers job did not fall in the criteria of the square footage that Angieslist had advertised, I gave your brother an estimate for the square footage that was 26 squares the estimate was for $6,200.00, he stated he did not want to pay this much, when Angieslist was trying to reach out my wife & I where in Pittsburgh for a consultation for my daughters Liver Transplant, if you have any questions about the miss communication, I would be happy to answer them, Owner Charlie Means you can reach anytime on my cell @ (317) 217-9896. Best Regards

Danny's Pro Painters LLC

Since 1990, Danny's Pro Painters has provided exceptional service to our customers. Originally started in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We carry workers comp. General liability insurance. 45 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. May contact through email, but please include your phone number. Award winning.

Offers by Danny's Pro Painters LLC on Angi
    ONiT Painting

ONiT PAINTING, founded in 2015, is a family owned and operated interior and exterior painting company. Our main goal was to start a company that emulates professionalism and reliability to ensure that every customer received the ONiT Experience. The ONiT Experience goes something like this: Need a free estimate? We’re on it. Need help deciding which products to use? We’re on it. Do you have a problem that needs addressed? We’re on it. Our customers are never left knowing what the next step is. With our exceptional project management and courteous staff, we pride ourselves in the ability to spot an issue before it may occur saving YOU time and money.

Offers by ONiT Painting on Angi
    C & Z Painting LLC

Since 2000. C&Z painting has provided exceptional service to ours customer in Indianapolis. Original started with my family and now they came to me . We carry workers comp. General liability insurance. We have 18 employees. Cost is determined by job. No travel charges. May contact through email or phone. Please include your phone number . we do woodworking, water damage restoration, gutter repair.

Offers by C & Z Painting LLC on Angi

Check, MasterCard, Discover, Visa

FREE estimates and 2 year labor warranty. Limited lifetime warranty on Owens Corning shingles we install. Residential and light commercial, roofing, siding & gutters.

ask for details