Scott Fuhrman

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2012

I provide repair services for home owners that can't do it themselves. I try to be very fair with pricing and do the work needed in a respectable time and manner. I will be honest about what work I can perform and what work I shouldn't....

Universal Windows Direct of Ft Wayne

Universal Windows Direct of Ft Wayne

After 31 years in the construction business doing home design and remodeling, We have started a new replacement Window business so we can offer more to home owners. We will still be doing siding, entry doors, roofing, gutter toppers and more. Visit our web site to see all the products and offers available at www.universalwindowsftwayne.com

Offers by Universal Windows Direct of Ft Wayne on Angi

08/28/2017

Smooth and was right on time. Door looks good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed front storm door

06/17/2017

I called Scott in the morning and he was able to come that afternoon. He carefully assessed the situation and decided on the best way to try to get the ring. He was careful with the island and was able to remove the back and there was my ring! I was so happy. Scott put things back together and was on his way, charging a very fair price. I would call him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an unusual problem. A ring hit the floor and bounce into a space between the facing and bottom of an island cabinet.

04/08/2017

Everything was handled quickly and for a great price. Scott is great to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scott helped with multiple items at my rental property 2x.

11/08/2016

Scott called us before arriving (on time). The instillation took about 30 minutes - without any problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a kitchen faucet replaced with a faucet we purchased from Lowes.

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

10/07/2016

Scott is awesome! He arrived on time, was very nice, respectful, and professional. Because the job was more intensive because of the wiring of each of the smoke alarms, I figured it would take quite awhile. Nope, Scott knew exactly what he was doing, and got the job done quickly. Then he took time to make sure I knew how to check and replace the batteries. His price was very reasonable. Most impor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed 5 hard-wired smoke alarms in my home replaced with new ones.

CATEGORY handyman service

Fix or replace problem plumbing fixtures, lighting, and drywall repair, along with whatever pesky little problems you just don't have the time or ability to fix

sewer work, concrete, electical panel repair, major remodeling

Check, PayPal