Ross Cleaning & Restoration

Founded 2002 • With Angi since January 2011

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Adam A. Ross started his career in the Cleaning & Restoration industry over 21 years ago. What started as a simple idea, quickly grew into his first business endeavor at the age of 21. Adam believed that if you offer a quality service at competitive prices, you are bound to build a successful, long-lasting business. In 2005, he decided to sell his first company, a small carpet and upholstery cleaning business located in Northeastern Indiana. Ross Cleaning & Restoration opened in 2007, with the same commitment to quality, honesty, and integrity but focused on additional services that would help develop a stronger footprint in the community. Today, Ross is known throughout Northeast Indiana as one of the industry’s best Home Restoration Contractors and Carpet Cleaning Companies – but don’t just take our word for it, Angie’s List and Fort Wayne Newspapers agree! Over the past 19 years, the services provided have diversified and the team has grown but that same commitment to consistent quality is still alive. Ross Cleaning & Restoration is dedicated to ongoing training and certifications for its team members and continually explores new services to meet customer needs and to remain an industry leader....

USA Insulation North Central Indiana

We are a high end insulation installer that uses our one of a kind patented products to save you money on your heating bills and keep you comfortable in your house. Please reach out to us directly at 574-201-0014 for more information.

Offers by USA Insulation North Central Indiana on Angi

07/06/2020

From the moment I received a call back from Tricia at Ross, I knew I had contacted the right place. Tricia was extremely helpful and was able to get me scheduled right away! She had a great attitude! Prior to showing up, I received a text from her saying they were on the way to clean out my dryer vent. Sam and Evan arrived and were very professional! They listened while I explained the issue and g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning out my dryer vent

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

06/27/2019

Showed up on time and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean carpet on first floor

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you for the review and for the opportunity to serve you and your family. We are sincerely appreciative! Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Adam Ross

06/01/2019

Never replied also tried to call but no answer!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contacted via AL for a quote

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Hi [Member Name Removed] I am sorry that we did not get you the information that you needed. I am interested to find out how you tried to contact us? I want to make sure that we do not miss other calls / potential customers in the future. Your information would be very useful for us. Thank you, Adam Ross

10/05/2018

The Ross crew was punctual (actually came early which was great), very informative, and quite detail oriented. The carpets and tile looks great. We have used Ross in the past and will certainly continue to call them in the future for our cleaning needs. Would absolutely reccomend to our family & friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet & tile & grout cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,dryer vent cleaning

08/30/2018

Ross cleaning were punctual, professional, thorough, hard working, and cost effective. I will hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ross cleaned my carpets in my sunroom, bedroom, stairs, hallway, dining, office, and living rooms. They also removed stains, moved some furniture so they could clean underneath, and raked the carpet so it looked like new.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning & Sealing, Air Duct Cleaning, Dyer Vent Cleaning, Mold Remediation & Sampling, 24/7 Water Damage Restoration, Structural Drying, Structural Sterilization, Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration

Visa, Check, MasterCard, Discover