We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Ross Cleaning & Restoration

Founded 2002 • With Angi since January 2011

2025 South Anthony Blvd

Fort Wayne, IN 46803

Adam A. Ross started his career in the Cleaning & Restoration industry over 21 years ago. What started as a simple idea, quickly grew into his first business endeavor at the age of 21. Adam believed that if you offer a quality service at competitive prices, you are bound to build a successful, long-lasting business. In 2005, he decided to sell his first company, a small carpet and upholstery cleaning business located in Northeastern Indiana. Ross Cleaning & Restoration opened in 2007, with the same commitment to quality, honesty, and integrity but focused on additional services that would help develop a stronger footprint in the community. Today, Ross is known throughout Northeast Indiana as one of the industry’s best Home Restoration Contractors and Carpet Cleaning Companies – but don’t just take our word for it, Angie’s List and Fort Wayne Newspapers agree! Over the past 19 years, the services provided have diversified and the team has grown but that same commitment to consistent quality is still alive. Ross Cleaning & Restoration is dedicated to ongoing training and certifications for its team members and continually explores new services to meet customer needs and to remain an industry leader....

07/06/2020

Tammy R.

From the moment I received a call back from Tricia at Ross, I knew I had contacted the right place. Tricia was extremely helpful and was able to get me scheduled right away! She had a great attitude! Prior to showing up, I received a text from her saying they were on the way to clean out my dryer vent. Sam and Evan arrived and were very professional! They listened while I explained the issue and got right to work. They were informative and explained everything to me. They finished up the job without any hesitation. WOW.....that sums up my experience with Ross Cleaning! Thank you!!!

Description of Work
Cleaning out my dryer vent

06/27/2019

Randy O.

Showed up on time and did a great job.

Description of Work
clean carpet on first floor

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for the review and for the opportunity to serve you and your family. We are sincerely appreciative! Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Adam Ross

06/01/2019

Jeff W.

Never replied also tried to call but no answer!

Description of Work
Contacted via AL for a quote

Category carpet cleaners

Hi [Member Name Removed] I am sorry that we did not get you the information that you needed. I am interested to find out how you tried to contact us? I want to make sure that we do not miss other calls / potential customers in the future. Your information would be very useful for us. Thank you, Adam Ross

10/05/2018

Kevin S.

The Ross crew was punctual (actually came early which was great), very informative, and quite detail oriented. The carpets and tile looks great. We have used Ross in the past and will certainly continue to call them in the future for our cleaning needs. Would absolutely reccomend to our family & friends.

Description of Work
Carpet & tile & grout cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,dryer vent cleaning

08/30/2018

Kathy R.

Ross cleaning were punctual, professional, thorough, hard working, and cost effective. I will hire again.

Description of Work
Ross cleaned my carpets in my sunroom, bedroom, stairs, hallway, dining, office, and living rooms. They also removed stains, moved some furniture so they could clean underneath, and raked the carpet so it looked like new.

05/08/2018

Deborah C.

All went well; very friendly and professional! My carpeting and furniture is old and not in the best shape, but these guys did an excellent job!

Description of Work
Carpet and upholstery cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

12/30/2017

ANNE B.

The operators from Ross Cleaning and Restoration were on time, professional, and had our carpets looking better than I thought possible. With an older dog with incontenince, three cats with hair balls, and adults that aren’t as careful as they should be, the pros had their work cut out for them. They were great!!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning in main areas and in bedrooms.

10/26/2017

Pamela W.

As always, I was very pleased. It took Adam over an hour to clean out my dryer vent because it was so clogged but he got it open. I have used Ross for many years & they always do a good job for me. Very professional.

Description of Work
I needed carpets cleaned in 3 rooms & my dryer vent cleaned out.

Category carpet cleaners,dryer vent cleaning

10/16/2017

Taya S.

Great. The guys are always professional

Description of Work
Carpets were cleaned

09/16/2017

Lisa A.

I bought the $99 coupon for 3 areas of carpet cleaning. The lady in the office was super friendly and answered all my questions; the gentleman who showed up for the service was on time, courteous, helpful and professional. I felt they did a great job on some really awful carpet. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

09/13/2017

Christine B.

Was right on time and worked efficient. Great service. Would absolutely use again.

Description of Work
Dryer duct cleaning

09/09/2017

ED P.

Considering the crew was a single person (Adam Ross), the work was done quickly and professionally. Adam did a great job with the carpet, especially the carpeted stairs leading to the second floor. He was friendly and easy to work with, and made sure we understood how long the drying process would take.

Description of Work
Ross was hired to clean all the carpeted areas of the house. In the end it was determined to be 8 areas.

08/22/2017

Denise R.

Love this company, they do a great job and have always been friendly.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned

08/15/2017

Theodore H.

Ross Restoration did an outstanding job cleaning up and demo of my basement after a sewage flood. Took great care of my belongings and treated the job as well as my stuff, as he would his own. This is not my first time with this problem, and the other companies didn't put the care or attention to detail into the job that Adam at Ross Restoration did. For that I am greatly appreciative.

Description of Work
Cleanup and demolition after a sewage flood.

Category water damage restoration

06/18/2017

Lynn B.

This was our first experience with Ross Cleaning and will not be our last. We were impressed from the initial phone call with Tricia to the scheduling and then actual cleaning. Adam Ross, owner, was one of the servicemen. The two worked in combination - they were tedious, courteous, and efficient in their work. Upon returning to our newly cleaned carpet in a couple of days (not required but part of our planned schedule), we vacuumed the carpet as advised. It honestly felt like new carpet - all fluffed up and oh so clean! We believe you will be pleased to select this company for your carpet cleaning needs.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning.

06/13/2017

Dee K.

They were on time, very pleasant and professional. They answered all our questions and completed the job in a timely manner cleaning up as they went. Nice job guys.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

06/03/2017

Randy H.

They arrived on time and explained everything they would be doing. Very professional in performing the job. Would hire them again.

Description of Work
Clean air ducts in home.

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

05/25/2017

Deborah C.

As always with Ross Cleaning, the work went quite well. Excellent job and very professional.

Description of Work
Carpet and upholstery cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

04/15/2017

Lisa K.

The young men were polite and professional.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned

04/12/2017

Monica M.

We had a mold inspection done due to roof leak in the house & some pipe condensation in the garage. We initially contacted a different company and they came to our house, drilled a few holes in the wall and looked with a scope. They said we needed extensive drywall removal in our garage, den & laundry room immediately. They said air testing would be of no benefit and would only delay the process. We called Ross for a second opinion and he explained to us that the only way to know for sure if remediation was necessary is to do air testing. He came to our house within a couple of days to take air samples & sent them to an independent lab in Indy. He emailed us the entire report and called to explain everything. It turned out that we actually had LOWER than average mold levels in the air in our home and told us how to take care of the areas of concern on our own. The cost of the testing was $270, which saved us thousands of dollars and all the hassles of unnecessary drywall removal and replacement. Adam is a very professional and ethical business owner and we cannot thank him enough for his excellent service and honesty! A couple weeks later, we hired Ross to clean our carpets and they did an EXCELLENT job! Everyone that we dealt with at Ross was very professional and helpful and I HIGHLY recommend them!

Description of Work
Mold testing & carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,mold removal

04/10/2017

Matt J.

Service went Very well. Servicemen explained cleaning process and its value. The cleaning made a huge difference for our air quality.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

03/22/2017

Mark T.

Excellent, friendly technicians, clean up afterwards, other than the carpet looking great you could not tell they were in the house.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much for taking time to review our business. We really appreciate your time, honesty and business. Please let us know how we can help you for any cleaning or restoration needs in the future. Thanks ~ Adam Ross

02/06/2017

Amber B.

Adam and his team were professional from start to finish. We needed someone out quickly, and within an hour he had a crew at our home starting the restoration. Throughout the process Adam was very thorough with his analysis, and my husband and I never had any unanswered questions. I highly recommend his services!

Description of Work
Water damage

Category mold removal

01/31/2017

Judith H.

They were terrific. He also made my dryer vent hook up better. He was very considerate and thorough. I'm definitely going to call them again for carpet and heating and air duct cleaning.

Description of Work
They cleaned out my dryer vent. It had never been cleaned. They were really great.

01/30/2017

michelle F.

Very professional and did a nice job

Description of Work
carpets cleaned

USA Insulation North Central Indiana

We are a high end insulation installer that uses our one of a kind patented products to save you money on your heating bills and keep you comfortable in your house. Please reach out to us directly at 574-201-0014 for more information.

Offers by USA Insulation North Central Indiana on Angi
    Laid & Paid Flooring LLC

We are Certified Flooring Installers-- We specialize in multiple phases of flooring services, such as laminate, vinyl plank, hardwood, tear out, leveling and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Grabill Comfort Solutions Inc

We are proud to be known as one of Allen County’s top rated service providers and Fort Wayne’s heating and air conditioning experts. As a homeowner, I understand the trust you put in contractors to do things right the first time with honesty and integrity. It is my mission to be an effective, efficient and frugal business person and pass those savings on to you.

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, Check, MasterCard, Discover

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning & Sealing, Air Duct Cleaning, Dyer Vent Cleaning, Mold Remediation & Sampling, 24/7 Water Damage Restoration, Structural Drying, Structural Sterilization, Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration