Premiere Mechanical Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2011

Premiere Mechanical, Inc. is a mechanical contracting company that focuses on residential sales, service, and installation of heating and cooling systems. We are an independent American Standard Customer Care Dealer and a Mitsubishi Diamond Contractor. We service all other makes and models. We work closely with our electrician and plumber to provide customers with a complete service experience. Premiere Mechanical, Inc. respects your time and values your business. We offer timely, reliable service - both scheduled and in an emergency. We utilize state of the art technology and latest trends in the industry to provide you with the most efficient, knowledgeable service. We work with you to offer the best home comfort solutions for your unique situation. We are directly involved with every aspect of the service process. Premiere Mechanical, Inc. is committed to continuing education and attends numerous training classes each year to stay current on new products and techniques in the heating and cooling industry. Premiere Mechanical, Inc. is owned and operated by Scot Deckard. Scot was born and raised in Northeast Indiana. He has worked in the heating and cooling industry since 1996....

Grabill Comfort Solutions Inc

We are proud to be known as one of Allen County’s top rated service providers and Fort Wayne’s heating and air conditioning experts. As a homeowner, I understand the trust you put in contractors to do things right the first time with honesty and integrity. It is my mission to be an effective, efficient and frugal business person and pass those savings on to you.

Rolf Griffin Service Experts

Rolf Griffin Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning has been serving our Fort Wayne community since over 115 years. During this time we have built a team of 18 technicians that are all NATE-certified who can service, repair and install all of the top brands of air conditioners, furnaces, inside air quality, air handlers, and related equipment. Call Rolf Griffin Service Experts in Fort Wayne at 260-557-1275 today to schedule an HVAC service, repair, routine maintenance or get an appointment for a free new system estimate.

Petersen Brothers Contracting

Petersen Brothers Contracting is your one-stop shop for home improvement, plumbing, and HVAC services. We are a merger of three separate companies with track records of providing reliable technicians and completing high-quality work. Our industry professionals have years of experience in their craft and can complete many jobs including installing or repairing plumbing, replacing or repairing heating or air conditioning systems, or remodeling and renovating your home. We will help you find the best solution to your home improvement and maintenance needs. We are fully-bonded and insured, and ready to help you with your home needs today! PC11400054

10/10/2016

Excellent!!!! Fast professional service.

Description of Work
Cleaned and maintained two furnaces and two a/c units at my home.

12/03/2015

10/31/2014

This review is a follow up to my April 2011 review, in which we were forewarned of the need to replace our furnace. We were given pricing information and time to prepare for a new system. Well that day came last week when during our routine furnace maintenance visit, it became apparent that we had a problem with carbon monoxide and we needed to fix it quick. We purchased a new American Standard Fu...

Description of Work
Replaced 24 year old furnace and 16 year old (undersized) air conditioner.

06/28/2014

The experience with Kirk and Premiere Mechanical was second to none. They are extremely professional and very thorough. I am the type of consumer that asks multiple questions and all were answered timely and professionally without ever feeling like I was bothersome. I did a thorough amount of research on HVAC brands and systems and at the end of the day, even the best system would be subpar if the...

Description of Work
Installed new air conditioning system

05/16/2014

Kirk, Scott and crew did a fantastic job. Arrived on time and completed work as promised. System has been operating for just over a year without any problems. I just love the wifi enabled thermostat controllable with my iPhone and detailed schedule available.

Description of Work
Complete install of Furnace, A/C, Humidifier, and filter. I purchased a new home and replaced systems with high efficiency replacements. Also, included a WiFi Honeywell thermostat.

05/16/2014

Adam did a very professional installation, arrived on time and completed the work in the promised amount of time. I am very pleased with the installation. Adam even replaced the check valve on the primary pump as well, just to make sure it was in good working order.

Description of Work
Installed a water power sump pump backup. If the power fails, the backup pump uses the city water to create a suction out of the sump pit. As long as we have city water pressure (which is always) we have a backup.

08/06/2013

Scot is very friendly and prompt. Whenever we contacted him and left a message, he returned our call right away. Scot was always on time. He completed the work in two days. The work done ranged from minor electrical to plumbing to random things around the home. He utilized other contractors for roofing issues as well as our garage door. Scot set up work with the subcontractors and was right there ...

Description of Work
My husband and I received a recommendation from our realtor to use Premiere Mechanical for the items that needed to be fixed according to the inspection report for the house we purchased. Scot at Premeire gave us an estimate for all of the items they could fix themselves as well as what it would cost to subcontract the jobs they could not do on their own.

04/16/2012

Product recommendations were made based on pricing with a range of price options. We chose the one that fit our budget and have been very pleased with the savings on our monthly bill. The installation was prompt, clean and the area was left in excellent condition.

Description of Work
I requested that he replace our water heater with a new more energy efficient model. The work was preformed promptly, correctly and for the price agreed upon. There have been no problems. I have complete faith in this family owned business and often recommend him to family and friends. His timeliness and integrity make him a leader in the business.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

04/16/2012

It is always a positive experience, last fall we were concerned about the need for replacing our 21 year old forced air heating system, and after cleaning and an extensive check for any potential problems, we were advised that we did not need to replace it this year but would need to begin planning for the replacement in the near future. We discussed our options and have an estimated amount for a ...

Description of Work
I have all regular maintenance checks and tuneups on our furnace and air conditioning done each year by Scot Deckard

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We appreciate your review and continued business! Thanks!

02/23/2012

He are very responsive and has very reasonable pricing. He is very streamline in how he does business. He never just takes stuff out and replaces it, he will fix things. I feel like the value I got was outstanding.

Description of Work
He came out for plumbing services.

Category plumbing

Thank you for taking the time to do a review for us. We appreciate your business very much!

Heating and cooling repair, heating and cooling installations, heating and cooling maintenance, boiler service, geothermal service.