MOMPER INSULATION

Founded 1956 • With Angi since October 2008

ADDITIONAL CONTACT: (260-432-7543) Linda Linnemeier...

USA Insulation North Central Indiana

We are a high end insulation installer that uses our one of a kind patented products to save you money on your heating bills and keep you comfortable in your house. Please reach out to us directly at 574-201-0014 for more information.

Offers by USA Insulation North Central Indiana on Angi
JK Services

JK Services is a locally owned and operated residential and commercial business. I offer new garage doors through Amarr as well as repairs and automatic openers. Full property maintenance services and home repairs are available such as decks, landscaping, flooring, framing, doors and windows. Your satisfaction is my priority.

Offers by JK Services on Angi
Acculevel Inc

Acculevel is your foundation repair expert, serving Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Ohio and been in business since 1996. Most of our repairs come with a life of the structure warranty. Acculevel begins by evaluating your entire foundation system, checking your property for the signs and causes of foundation failure. From foundation & crawlspace repair to waterproofing & encapsulation systems, Acculevel can help you protect your home-- possibly the most valuable investment you'll ever make. A dry home is a healthy home. Acculevel is committed to providing the most technologically advanced repairs to help keep your home dry and on a safe foundation. A strong foundation protects your home's structure, lowers utility bills and maintains the value of your property. Check our pictures for the signs & symptoms of foundation & water damage, and then call Acculevel for your free visual inspection. 1-866-669-3349

Offers by Acculevel Inc on Angi

11/14/2017

Rep showed up on time, looked above my garage and gave me a recommendation and a price ... He then looked above my living area (main home attic) and took pictures. He showed me the pics and said "no need for any work to be done up there, everything already looks good". He called me back with a scheduled data for the work to be done above the garage. The workers showed up on time, they were courteo...

Description of Work
Insulate above my garage and possibly in my attic (living area)

01/11/2016

In our 126 year old house, there was little to no insulation in the exterior walls. We hired Momper to insulate the walls they could drill into around our kitchen and office. The job was done on schedule, very professionally and they cleaned up all of their mess. Today, 1/11/16, it is only 3 degrees and my office is warmer than it has ever been! Many thanks to Brian and team for a job well done!

Description of Work
Blown in insulation in walls and ceiling

11/12/2015

Contacted Momper and they were quick to come out and do estimate. They were scheduled out a few weeks, but when the time came, they were there and on time. Completed whole job (1-story) in one day. Realizing the second floor walls were insulated, they proactively adjusted the bill on their own.

Description of Work
Blew fiber insulation into the side walls of home.

09/18/2015

I was very impressed. We were on a very tight schedule and Momper did everything they could do to accommodate us. And the work was exceptional. Couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Small insulation project for a kitchen remodel

04/13/2015

Terrible! Because of the items in the attic they asked me to have a family member help move things to prevent damage. My family was working so I hired a gentleman to help them. They were due between 10+1. The man I hired was here. While he was waiting he moved everything in the attic to one side and cleaned the floor in the garage.. They showed up at 3pm after my repeated calls and assured me they...

Description of Work
Insulated attic above garage and insulated garage

Category insulation

We are very sorry to hear that you received poor service. We try our hardest to offer the best service we can. We have been in business since 1956 and rely on our satisfied customers to refer us for future business. Please accept our apologies and our Crown Point manager will be contacting you.

FIREPLACES, GARAGE DOORS, GLASS & MIRRORS, GUTTER REPAIR, INSULATION, SHELVING INSTALL, WATERPROOFING, SHOWER DOORS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express