Miracle Contracting, Inc.

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2010

We are a general contractor specializing in residential and commercial remodel and repair. We also have expertise in insurance loss repair (fire, smoke, and water damage). We are family owned and operated, in business since 2001....

06/03/2020

Great experience, Shane and Crystal were super nice and very friendly. The end results looked great and it was exactly how I wanted it. Shane was very helpful in making sure that it was what I hand in mind. If there was something that I wasn't sure about he was more than willing to change it and make sure that I was satisfied with the end result. Very very happy customer!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
two front porch decks built

CATEGORY decks

Thank you for the positive feedback!

12/12/2017

Miracle Contracting did a great job. They are worth every dollar spent. Communication was strong throughout the process - and Donna in the office keeps it all together!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Miracle Contracting was hired to do one renovation on my rental property. They did such a great job, they were hired to do 2 additional renovations. Kevin is FANTASTIC to work with and very knowledgeable and ready to help offer suggestions. The work included counter tops, plumbing, flooring - plank and carpet, carpentry (banister/railing and cabinet work), electrical, and misc "handyman" projects.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,lighting,remodeling,siding,home remodeling

Thanks [Member Name Removed], look forward to working with you on more projects in the future!

10/10/2017

Was called promptly scheduled and got quote, but quote was for entire job no break down not even what shingles they were going to use got three quotes and they where 1,500 dollars above they middle quote !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got a quote for a total roof replacement .

CATEGORY roofing

10/04/2017

Very well. This was a big project that took six months, including the work, inspections, waiting for supplies to come in, etc. every person, without exception, who came to work on my home was courteous and professional. I could not be more pleased with the transformation of our 1977 vintage bathrooms to beautiful, welcoming spaces.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A complete renovation of two full bathrooms and one half bath that involved knocking out some existing walls to incorporate a former bedroom space for the master bath and installing new drywall ( two existing door openings were walled off) as well as repairing some existing drywall. Light fixtures in a hallway and stairwell and lace ceilings in the hallway and stairwell. 3 new windows were installed.

CATEGORY drywall,lighting,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters

11/28/2016

Very professional and honest. We called 6 roofing companies and only 2 showed up. We were very impressed with their streamlined process and quality of work. They went above and beyond my expectations. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing roof repair or replacement. In fact, my parents will be needing a new roof in the spring and they will be contacting Miracle Contracting,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roofing,roof cleaning

We perform all types of home and commercial repair and remodeling services. Complete interior and exterior.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing