M&D Power Washing LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2011

Low pressure house washing and roof cleaning is how we stand out from our competitors. Our low pressure cleaning process involves the use of professional cleaners that will eliminate algae, mold and mildew spores, while extracting the unattractive stains from your home and roof. We specialize in soft wash roof cleaning to remove algae, mold and mildew stains. These dark stains not only look bad but they will premature the life of the roof. Our cleaning process will extend the life of your roof. All cleaners and process are approved by shingle manufacturers. For wood decks and fences we use low pressure and cleaners that will brighten and restore the wood. We clean wood, vinyl and trex decks. We also offer staining to protect the life of your fence and deck. A surface disk that spins in a 360 degree motion is used to clean concrete evenly. We use this device to clean all concrete for residential and commercial. We offer gutter cleaning and gutter guard protection using a state of the art gutter filter system that does not use screws to install and cannot be seen from the ground. Awning cleaning is a service we offer that removes algae, mold and mildew....

Midwest Exterior Cleaning

Midwest Exterior Cleaning is a privately owned and operated company out of Fort Wayne, Indiana. We offer a variety of cleaning services for your residential or commercial property. Our service area includes all cities within a 30 mile radius of Fort Wayne, IN. Midwest Exterior Cleaning carries a million dollar commercial liability insurance policy with Liberty Mutual Insurance, as well workers compensation for all employees. These documents are available to all of our customers. Our goal is to provide a quality service for our customers at an affordable price. We are currently A rated with the Better Business Bureau, and we recently received the 2015 Angie's List Super Service Award for providing excellent customer service to our customers.

Key Exteriors

Key Exteriors, Inc. is an award-winning residential contractor that specializes in exterior replacement services. Homeowners can improve the appearance and durability of their homes with replacement windows, siding, or roofing services. Key Exteriors, Inc. offers a full range of exterior repair and installation options. Window and door services include window replacement, window installation, vinyl windows, fiberglass windows, wood windows, energy efficient windows, sliding doors, patio doors, entry doors, French doors, storm doors, door replacement, door installation, and siding replacement. Other exterior renovation options are also available: vinyl siding, fiber cement siding, stone siding, shake siding, siding installation, gutters, gutter protection, roofing, roof replacement, reroof, metal roofs, shingle roofs, slate roofs, flat roofs, residential roofing, commercial roofing, and multi-family roofing. One thing that distinguishes this company from the other contractors in the area is the many customization options that are available, such as decorative trim, stained glass windows, and more. Key Exteriors, Inc. serves communities throughout Northeastern Indiana and Northwestern Ohio: Fort Wayne IN, Huntington IN, Auburn IN, Columbia City IN, Warsaw IN, Decatur IN, Kendallville IN, Wabash IN, Bluffton IN, Angola IN, Bryan OH, and Van Wert OH. The Key Exteriors, Inc. office is located at 821 W Coliseum Blvd #1 Fort Wayne, IN 46808. Call any time to schedule a complimentary in-home consultation with the leading renovation team in the area: (260) 492-8062.

Handy House Cleaning

07/25/2017

Julie F.

It went better than we could have hoped for. Mark was even able to get the algae off our retaining wall. We couldn't be happier with the job he did.

Description of Work
We live on a lake. Our large and very tall house had bugs and dirt all over it. The house and decks needed cleaned badly.

01/14/2017

debbie W.

The house turned out great! We were so impressed by the punctual service and the professional approach to working with us. We will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
We needed our vinyl siding power washed and we contacted M&D Power Washing.

01/07/2016

Lisa M.

Although they could not clean the roof as soon as we would have liked due to the weather, as soon as the weather cooperated they were they and did a great job.

Description of Work
Cleaned roof to remove mold stains, etc.

12/21/2015

Allen W.

It went extremely well. They use a chemist developed cleaning solution. It was amazing. I haven't had it cleaned since my house was built in 1988. It had stains and fungus all over it. It now looks like new. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself.To say we are pleased is an understatement. This company performed at the highest level.

Description of Work
Cleaned the vinyl siding on my house.

08/07/2015

deborah B.

Very efficient working individual. Very professional...and responsive.

Description of Work
cleaned my roof. it was looking horrible.....but now it is awesome!

06/29/2014

Kathleen T.

Went well--he could come while I wasn't here, but I checked when I got home & house did look much cleaner.

Description of Work
power washed entire house.

10/27/2013

Debbie B.

Mark did a FANTASTIC job of cleaning the exterior of my house and my patio. My siding had mold and algae growing on it and all of it is completely gone. My siding is white so it shows everything, but now it looks like new! My patio had a dark black imprint of where my doormat lies at my door and it is now just a faded imprint. I would definitely recommend Mark's services to any of my friends and plan to use him again when needed at my own house.

Description of Work
Powerwashed my siding, my gutters and downspouts, and my patio.

Category pressure washing

Thank you for the review! Your home looks great and I was very happy to take care of everything for you. Thanks again!

10/18/2013

Laura C.

He to lots of pictures and sent them to me. The place looks great. Mark was prompt and kept me up to date with his progress. This was a nice experience.

Description of Work
Provided a thorough exterior cleaning of a large nearly 6000 sf. 2 story home.

Category pressure washing,roof cleaning

Thank you for the review, it was a pleasure to do business with you.

09/07/2013

SHARON M.

The owner, Mark, is very personable, very responsive and did a really good job. Prices were very good - almost $145 lower than a competitor just roof cleaning estimate without the power washing. He walked around with us after the job was complete and made sure we were satisfied with the results. Even the windows were not streaked but very clean. He also guarantees his work for 3 years. One caution: the mixture that is used to wash surfaces can damage the flowers on flowering shrubs, hanging pots and container planters. Mark told me part of the process is to spray the shrubs and bushes next to the house with clear water before he starts and again after the power washing is complete. This encourages the solution to run to the ground without saturating the plant leaves or flowers too much. It won't completely prevent damage but it did substantially protect our flowers and bushes. I would recommend this company highly to anyone considering roof or siding cleaning. They also clean concrete surfaces and several other types of cleaning options. Give Mark a call and ask what he can do.

Description of Work
Cleaned the algae from the entire roof surfaces, replaced shingles as needed (provided by us), cleaned gutters and power washed the siding around the entire house.

Category pressure washing,roof cleaning

I am so glad that we could save you money and make your home look great! As for rinsing plants we always take time to rinse before and after. Before we start a job we take pictures of any plants that look brown due to hot weather, cold temperature changes at night that can shock plants as well. It was a pleasure doing business with you and the roof and house look great! Our soft wash system ensures no damage to the roof or siding because we use professional cleaners followed by a light rinse.

08/19/2013

Betty C.

They arrived today and cleaned my roof. He explained the process, and began by placing plastic runoff tubes on my gutters to divert the solution and water away from the house. A continual water line was running to flush the gutters. They were very careful to ensure no damage would occur to my landscaping and new mulch. The plants were sprayed with water from below, as the roof cleaning process for that section above was being done. There was no power washing, just a spray nozzle to a hose. The job took 2-3 hrs to complete. The result..... My roof looks like new!!! I would definitely recommend this company. I like the fact that there is a warranty, and by going this route no damage was done to my shingles like power washing could. They were very nice, professional, efficient, diligent in their job, and were very easy to work with. THANKS M & D power washing

Description of Work
We had been looking for someone to clean the roof for the past 6 months. A roofing company had given us a bid, but we were still in the waiting mode since it was considered a smaller job. My husband search the intranet to find someone else, and he saw the u tube video for cleantheroof.com. It was amazing to see how the algae and mold came right off and would not damage the shingles as power washing could. I contacted Mark Dye at M & D power washing. He was very professional and was able to give me a quote within a few days. We agreed to the quote via email, and were scheduled a couple of weeks later.

Category roof cleaning

Thank you so much for the review and as always thank you for contacting M&D.

Roof cleaning, power washing, pressure washing, concrete cleaning, wood deck cleaning, exterior house washing, oil removal, algae & mildew. Awning cleaning, graffiti removal, building washing. We also clean cedar shake roofs and cedar siding.

Ask for details.