Legacy Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2007

Additional DBAs - Renewed Spirit LLC, Bruce Griffin Legacy Heating & Air Conditioning . Family owned & operated. Additional contact names - Steve Wright & Bruce Griffin. Cost is determined by the job. Award winning....

SteamTeam Carpet and Air Duct Cleaning

Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, Tile and Grout and Air Duct Cleaning. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Red Wolf Roofing Inc.

Your Friends in the Roofing Business. We provide Asphalt shingle installation and specialize in Metal roof installations!

Offers by Red Wolf Roofing Inc. on Angi
R&k Exteriors

Specializing in GUTTERS, ROOFING, SIDING, SOFFIT AND FACIA SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/04/2018

Good Prompt Service of furnace for winter tune-up.

Description of Work
Furnace Tune-up

06/13/2018

This was an Angie's List "deal". Performed cleaning, check up, adjustments - Legacy was on time, clean, and didn't try to up sell me on any other parts or service.

Description of Work
Furnace service

01/18/2018

Jason came to fix it, and was even early and found the problem(s) and had them repaired in a timely fashion. He was very nice and very helpful and explained to me what needed to be done to get us up and running. Minka in scheduling was also very nice and helpful and called ahead to let me know Jason was on his was. I would definitely recommend them and if needed would use them again.

Description of Work
Furnace was blowing air, but would not heat up.

01/06/2018

Ashley, the technician that serviced my Goodman furnace was punctual, and professional with the cleaning and performance inspection of my furnace.

Description of Work
Ashley, the technician that serviced my Goodman furnace performed a cleaning, and a performance inspection of my furnace.

10/30/2017

The technician replaced the filter and took A significant amount of time Inspecting, adjusting, and cleaning parts that were sometimes difficult to clean.

Description of Work
Yearly preventative maintenance service on my furnace. Part of 152.00 furnace & ac contract.

06/27/2017

There might be a little cost; they have not billed me yet. It was a follow-up for the new unit they previously installed. Because they installed it in the winter, they wanted to check for the summer to make sure the air was working correctly, but while they were there they changed the filter.

Description of Work
They installed a heating and air conditioning system in a rental house.

05/05/2017

Everyone involved was very friendly, helpful, and efficient. The installation technician corrected several obvious flaws from the past installation and brought it all up to code - including obtaining the proper installation permits. The new unit works much better than the old one ever did even though that one was supposedly a very high end unit - I know it was high dollar. I've had mixed results over the years with other local companies, but am very pleased with my experiences with Legacy.

Description of Work
I've had them service my aging furnace and air conditioning system for the past couple of years. When the furnace finally failed with a cracked heat exchanger they we most helpful with a high quality/high efficiency unit at a very reasonable price.

04/12/2017

The guys were very polite. There was a lot of miscommunication about coming into the building to service it. I got a warranty so I have to use them but I would not refer them to anybody.

Description of Work
They came and installed a furnace.

01/16/2017

Service was scheduled promptly and serviceman arrived on time.

Description of Work
Standard furnace check-up

01/06/2017

They came out three times. They replaced my furnace and it's a used furnace, but it's a new used furnace. When they installed it, everything was going fine. A tech came out. The reason for the tech coming out was just coming over here just because I don't live where I work. I just came over here and it was reading like 58 in my basement ad it's like 38° outside. So I'm like, "That's cold and it was set to 70." I know that nobody had touched the thermostat. So I called them over. They were very polite people, but when he came, the gentleman that was in the home working had to leave and go get another part, come back and then he left, came back and when he left, he left a tool inside [the daycare. So then he came back saying that he hadn't finished it, but he needed another part of, the part that he had wasn't right. I went three days without business and they didn't want to compensate me for my business over something that I should have been compensated for. The owner called and was like, "my mom does what you do." I'm like, "You should see what it feels like because my parents stay daily." I couldn't get compensated for my mishap. So I said, "If I ever had to do a review, I wouldn't refer nobody to come back to you because there was a part that you had, you came back and left something in my daycare,then you leave something, then you leave a light on and then he had me leave my daycare open and never came back. So there was just a lot of unfortunate situations. I was annoyed with that.

Description of Work
I needed a heater replaced.

Category heating & cooling contractor

Heating & air conditioning - repair, maintenance & installation. sheet metal fabrication.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing Available