Integrity Electric

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2013

It's a matter of trust and we know it! We'll go beyond your expectations to satisfy your needs. Our electricians are well trained and approach every electrical work with professionalism! I will take Emergency Calls. Veteran & Low Income Discounts Available. Limited Financing is Available-Call for Details. ...

MR ELECTRIC

Locally owned and operated electrical franchise. We specialize in residential electrical and solar installation. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured.

All Wire Electric

Our philosophy is simple; Everything is the light. From concept to completion we offer everything you need for your dream home. It’s not that we just get the job done, but it’s how we do it that matters. The biggest constraint for any house remodeling is often the budget and schedule. How can you do the creative you want with the budget and time available? Solving these problems is what we specialize in. We get the job done, and done well. Every time. All Wire Electric LLC licensed and insured. Give us a call 2605709840 for estimates, remodels, generac , power supplies, fans, outlets, switch and simple lighting we do it all.

Offers by All Wire Electric  on Angi
Doolittle Electric

Commercial and residential Electrical. We are licensed home inspectors. Licensed building contractors. Lastly we are state licensed plumbing contractors. PLC# PC11400075

08/09/2018

James B.

Did not return call!

Description of Work
Called twice and left detailed description of work required. No responses or call back. Called one week later and asked for the courtesy of call back, again no response!

09/15/2016

03/05/2016

TOM B.

Description of Work
Mike Peters, the owner, does a great job. Very professional and personable and he fixed our electrical problem on one visit. On time too.

09/22/2015

Jay M.

Description of Work
Mike was very helpful installing a new 220 line in the garage. Clean and professional job.

09/10/2015

Marcus W.

Mike says he will do the work but kept rescheduling and rescheduling. After a week of multiple broken appointments I told Mike to have a "Blessed Day" as he stated on his voice mail after leaving him multiple messages. Don't use Mike because he is not organized. He can not keep a calendar and does not know how to treat customers.

Category electrician

Hi (Removed member name) I'm sorry that i couldn't get to your job. I had a house project that I was needing to complete for a Foster family. I tried to fit you into my schedule but this project was taking up all of my time. I am a small business with only two employees; me and an apprentice and i can't get to everyone who calls. Recently, I have become a single parent of a 16 year old daughter and i'm having to make a lot of adjustments in managing my time so I can be there for her. I hope that you will understand my situation and forgive me for not getting your project completed. Mike Peters

09/09/2015

Wilson M.

Description of Work
They did electrical service.

09/09/2015

Wilson M.

Description of Work
They did electrical service.

Integrity Electric

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2013

2514 Oakridge Rd

Fort Wayne, IN 46805

Electrical Contractor, Electrician, electrician service, residential electrical contractor & commercial electrical contractor

Check, Financing Available