Integrity Electric

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2013

It's a matter of trust and we know it! We'll go beyond your expectations to satisfy your needs. Our electricians are well trained and approach every electrical work with professionalism! I will take Emergency Calls. Veteran & Low Income Discounts Available. Limited Financing is Available-Call for Details. ...

MR ELECTRIC

MR ELECTRIC

Locally owned and operated electrical franchise. We specialize in residential electrical and solar installation. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured.

08/09/2018

Did not return call!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called twice and left detailed description of work required. No responses or call back. Called one week later and asked for the courtesy of call back, again no response!

09/15/2016

03/05/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike Peters, the owner, does a great job. Very professional and personable and he fixed our electrical problem on one visit. On time too.

09/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike was very helpful installing a new 220 line in the garage. Clean and professional job.

09/10/2015

Mike says he will do the work but kept rescheduling and rescheduling. After a week of multiple broken appointments I told Mike to have a "Blessed Day" as he stated on his voice mail after leaving him multiple messages. Don't use Mike because he is not organized. He can not keep a calendar and does not know how to treat customers.

CATEGORY electrician

Hi (Removed member name) I'm sorry that i couldn't get to your job. I had a house project that I was needing to complete for a Foster family. I tried to fit you into my schedule but this project was taking up all of my time. I am a small business with only two employees; me and an apprentice and i can't get to everyone who calls. Recently, I have become a single parent of a 16 year old daughter an...

Electrical Contractor, Electrician, electrician service, residential electrical contractor & commercial electrical contractor

Check, Financing Available