Fire & Ice Heating/Cooling Inc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2011

Additional DBA - Fire and Ice HVAC. First Responders 20% Discount GM Employees 20% Discount Parkview & Luthern Hospital Employees 10% Discount...

Grabill Comfort Solutions Inc

We are proud to be known as one of Allen County’s top rated service providers and Fort Wayne’s heating and air conditioning experts. As a homeowner, I understand the trust you put in contractors to do things right the first time with honesty and integrity. It is my mission to be an effective, efficient and frugal business person and pass those savings on to you.

Rolf Griffin Service Experts

Rolf Griffin Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning has been serving our Fort Wayne community since over 115 years. During this time we have built a team of 18 technicians that are all NATE-certified who can service, repair and install all of the top brands of air conditioners, furnaces, inside air quality, air handlers, and related equipment. Call Rolf Griffin Service Experts in Fort Wayne at 260-557-1275 today to schedule an HVAC service, repair, routine maintenance or get an appointment for a free new system estimate.

Petersen Brothers Contracting

Petersen Brothers Contracting is your one-stop shop for home improvement, plumbing, and HVAC services. We are a merger of three separate companies with track records of providing reliable technicians and completing high-quality work. Our industry professionals have years of experience in their craft and can complete many jobs including installing or repairing plumbing, replacing or repairing heating or air conditioning systems, or remodeling and renovating your home. We will help you find the best solution to your home improvement and maintenance needs. We are fully-bonded and insured, and ready to help you with your home needs today! PC11400054

10/28/2015

Answered questions and did a great job.

Description of Work
Furnace service

04/28/2015

Description of Work

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

02/09/2015

They were very professional and got the job done very quickly, which we appreciate. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Installed new furnace & water heater.

10/12/2014

All went well.

Description of Work
Install 50 gallon Bradford White water heater.

02/01/2014

Amazing!!!!! I would have no one else.

Description of Work
Serviced my furnace for winter and paid for the one year service plan.

12/03/2013

INSTALLATION WENT ON TIME AS PROMISED AND WAS DONE ON TIME BY A VERY EXPEREANCED INSTALLER to install THEY CLEANED UP THERE MESS AND

Description of Work
REPLACE HEATING AND COOING SYSTEM

04/12/2013

Our AC was a little weak last season so I decided to call someone to do the work. I was given the number to Fire and Ice and gave them a call. The worker was prompt and did a great job. He did show me something we would need to look out for in the future. So very informative. He was very neat and made sure to clean up after himself. We fired up the AC to check it out and it really cooled things of...

Description of Work
We called Mike Coe at Fire and Ice in Fort Wayne to do a Spring Checkup of our A/C unit.

11/03/2011

Fire and Ice seems to do a good job, I have had no problems with them.

Description of Work
Fire & Ice did maintenance on my air conditioner.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Commercial and residential, heating & cooling, humidifiers & air purification systems. Plumbing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available