Doolittle Electric

• BD 8605
  • Trade License Locale
  • BD 8605
  • Trade License Authority
  • allen county building department
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 12/31/2021

2046 S Lafayette St

Fort Wayne, IN 46803

Commercial and residential Electrical. We are licensed home inspectors. Licensed building contractors. Lastly we are state licensed plumbing contractors. PLC# PC11400075...

Resposiveness

electrician (65)lighting (18)ceiling fan installation (11)home remodeling (5)generator service (1)garage building (1)drywall (1)

03/20/2021

Fan install was fine. The vanity light was not centered. The two guys had packed up and were about to leave when they showed me the work. Installer said he can’t go any further because the wire was too short. I had explained to him beforehand it was going to need re-centered because vanity was longer. When I called their office they gave me the run around and never returned emails or call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reinstalled bath fan and new vanity light

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2021

09/23/2020

The service and install of water heater was Excellent. Have used Doolittle Electric in the past, and they have all my future business also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electric water heater install

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2020

09/23/2020

We are remodeling our kitchen and hired Doolittle for the electrical that was needed. They were on time, install was fast, knowledgeable, and very professional. They took the time to discuss the job so we knew exactly what to expect. If we had any questions they were happy to answer them. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

CATEGORY electrician,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

02/21/2020

Great! On time. Good price. Knowledgeable. Friendly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix electrical 3 way switch

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2020

06/20/2019

I did not use. I was quoted a number that sounded extremely high. I emailed them for clarification and never heard back. I contacted another company and they quoted me 62% less. Be sure to get multiple quotes to make sure you are treated fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacing main electrical box and adding outlets in the garage.

12/10/2018

Called and talked to them told them what I need and the lady I talked to hung up on me and never heard back from them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Some small electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2018

09/27/2017

Thermostat. . . fine, though overpriced. Tile floor . . . they didn't have a clue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hooking up a thermostat and a heated tile floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2017

09/27/2017

Not well. The two boys who came out were not qualified to do the job. They ended up installing a new thermostat but could not even give me an estimate on the new line.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2nd Electrical Line Run

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2017

09/14/2017

Guys were very professional and efficient in performing their work. I appreciated the time they took to clean everything up when they were finished. Will definitely be having them back for more work in the near future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new electric box, updated several lighting switches, installed doorbell, installed ceiling fan and installed wiring for 2 additional ceiling fans.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2017

07/13/2017

Work was performed on time and in part during heavy rain.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had mainnpower line buried.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2017

Photo for Doolittle Electric - 2046 S Lafayette St, Fort Wayne, IN - 35547884

Electrical wiring of swimming pools, hot tub, unfinished basement, room additions, and detached structures. We specialize in working in existing homes while adding most of your requests without ever needing drywall repairs. Yes, this means those can lights in the kitchen you wanted shouldn't require drywall repairs. We also are licensed building contractors. We offer state licensed home inspections for your next home purchase.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover