Wallace Construction Group, LLC

Founded 1989 • With Angi since October 2009

11650 Olio Road Suite #1000-205

Fishers, IN 46037

TOP QUALITY MATERIALS A CONTRACTOR YOU CAN TRUST What does this mean? It means you can trust us to stand behind our work, and we have no problem doing just that- because we do it right the first time. Our crews are experienced, trained, and educated to offer you the best in service and

06/09/2018

Stephen P.

Wallace construction came to my door after seeing shingles missing on my roof. Unlike the fly by night contractors that typically do this approach, Denise was very friendly, had a logo shirt and truck and was very professional. They helped us with our insurance adjuster to pay for a good portion of the new roof when I didn't even realize it was a possibility. They offered great communication which to me is key. Everything was accomplished in a timely and professional manner. Our new roof looks great and definitely improved our curb appeal. Will use for future projects, and I even have a few in mind.

Description of Work
Installed a new Roof

Thank you for providing this great feedback on our company! It is great to hear how satisfied you were that our process made sense and we were there for you every step of the way. We appreciate the opportunity that you gave us to work on your beautiful home and we look forward to working with you again!

05/19/2018

Chris J.

I am very pleased every step of the way. I am now in the process of having new gutters to match my new roof. Fantastic sales representative and roofing crew.

Description of Work
Roofing and Gutters

Category gutter repair, remodeling, roofing

05/19/2018

Cheri M.

I hired Wallace Construction Group to paint my kitchen, foyer, great room, and dining room. I was so thrilled with their work, I also had them paint my office and bedroom. The painters were friendly, professional and cleaned up every day. The project manager provided prompt clear communication. I will hire them again and highly recommend their services

Description of Work
Painting several rooms inside my home

Category remodeling, interior painters

12/29/2017

Brian W.

Over the past 10 years Wallace Construction Group has completed three remodeling projects for us: a two-story addition in 2007, a bathroom remodel in 2016 and a major kitchen remodel earlier this year. Marc Wallace personally supervised our two-story addition and the kitchen. The reason we have used Wallace for the three projects is that their work is very high quality, but at a competive prive. Everything is done very professionally, with everything in writing to minimize surprises. His project manager, erected a plastic barrier to protect the rest of the house from dust created by the kitchen demolition. It worked great! We are completely satisfied with Wallace's work, thanks in no small part to Marc Wallace. I would highly recommend that anyone who is considering a remodeling project to at least get an estimate from Wallace Construction Group. We love our two-story addition, bath and kitchen.

Description of Work
Room Addition, Bath and Kitchen remodeling

Category flooring contractor, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

12/18/2017

Pam J.

I hired this company to remodel my kitchen after taking several estimates. They finished on time before the holidays as promised. They were very professional and the quality of work is amazing. They clean up the job site after every day and I was throughly impressed. I would definitely recommend this company to all my friends.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category ceramic tile, electrician, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling

10/18/2017

Traci W.

I hired Wallace to replace my roof after a hail storm and they had to replace my gutters and siding and paint my home all from Insurance work. They were so good and professional that I hired them to paint the inside and do some more repairs inside the home for me. I was referred to them from my neighbor and I am so happy that I did us them for all my repairs.

Description of Work

Category drywall, gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows, house painters, interior painters

10/18/2017

Jeff H.

They did a great job, I'm so glad that I went with these guys that I have decided to take time to review them. My home was hit with hail previously so I knew kind of what to expect, my insurance agent said give these guys a shot and you will be happy you did. I've even used them for remodeling my basement. Well they delivered great service, and great compassion for my damaged home. I can't say enough good things about the crew. GREAT JOB MARk, Richard and Steve

Description of Work
Roofing, siding, gutters, painting

Category carpet installation, drywall, electrician, gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, siding, woodworking, house painters, interior painters, basement remodeling

08/23/2017

Jonell A.

Perfect! WE LOVE OUR NEW MASTER BATHROOM! Working with Wallace Construction was a delight.

Description of Work
Complete remodel of master bathroom

Category drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters, basement remodeling

07/15/2017

Michael J.

Mark did excellent job selling his services and recommended a complete redoing of roof. Price seemed expensive, but he came very highly recommended, so I did not get alternative estimates. He wanted payment up front which we did, but we had to follow up several times to get the work scheduled nearly two months after full payment. (Lot of things we would not do without the stellar recommendation). Work was completed quickly and done well once it was scheduled. Additional needs were identified on the job, some priced fairly and some pricey. Clean up was done well, but we did have some damage. When I mentioned this to Mark for his future jobs reference, not asking for any payment, the response I got back was complete denial, untruthful and from a customer perspective, not professional. My take away is work is done correctly at high quality, but is very expensive; customer relations start well but get dismissive once the work is done.

Description of Work
Address structural issues caused by a previous contractor

Dear Customer, Thank you for your review but as you know, cheaper is not always better. That is why you hired us to correct the structural issues caused by a cheaper contractor that you had hired perviously. We waited to do your roof during the two cold winter months to allow temperature to rise for better roof installation per manufacturer guidelines. I know that my office staff kept in close communication with you during that waiting period. The damaged board that you brought to my attention was not damaged from any roof installation procedure but was clearly rotted from the picture that you provided. Thank you again for mentioning the high quality of work that we always take great pride in providing and remember that by paying for quality work to be done right the first time can save you and other homeowners from costly mistakes by hiring the cheaper guy first! Respectfully,- Marc Wallace- Owner, Wallace Construction Group, LLC

06/24/2017

Curtis E.

When we hired Wallace Construction Group (WCG) we hired them for their expertise and to be our advocate. But they only ended up advocating and protecting themselves. We chose Marc Wallace to complete a very large and complicated renovation of our home. We chose him initially because he seemed to be a man of his word with integrity, was knowledge in the field and could deliver a quality product at a competitive price. Marc seemed to thrive on finding his customers outstanding deals and got a thrill out of impressing his clients with these finds. However, our experience with Wallace Construction Group proved different. We put down 4% of the total project with the understanding that this amount would be used towards the architect and Wallace's fees. After our architectural plans were completed we met with WCG to sign off on the plans. At that meeting we were asked for 36% to start the project which we had no final costings or approved itemized budget. We told them we would not be putting more money down until we had a final bid sheet. We were assured this process would be completed with in 90 days. This is were communication started to fail. We were frustrated with how the communication between the parties was happening. In hopes to work through our frustration we reached out via phone and asked for a meeting to discuss our concern. We were told via email it would be 60-90 days before they had time to meet with us!! It was "the height of their busy season and they only had time to talk to their customers that were under contract". They had money from us and we considered us to be under contract. But they did not. The unprofessionalism hit a new low when Wallace called yelling at us! Several attempts were made to calm him down as well as schedule another call but we were met with a text message stating all further communication was to go through his attorney. We were and still are perplexed by this turn of events. After processing through some of our shock we made the assumption that since WCG walked away from the job we would get a portion of our money back. Unfortunately, we were again mistaken as we were told that he "completed what we hired him to do" and won't be getting any of our money back. WCG did take 79 days to compile an incomplete bid; pulling out of the job just a few days shy of his 90 day promise. But we had hired him to remodel our home and this process was far from done. Claiming to be a Christian his actions certainly aren't aligned with his word or beliefs. I would never recommend doing business with this company. We hope to save others from the same heartache, frustration and finacial loss we have experienced.

Description of Work
We hired them to remodel and add on to our home

Category remodeling

06/13/2017

Cindy T.

Wonderfully, my bathroom looks amazing.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom remodeled, the whole bathroom was guted and drywalled, a Custom Shower, tile shower and floor, electrical lights added, plumbing had to be move and the whole bathroom was also painted.

Category remodeling

04/29/2017

Todd M.

In case anyone is still considering filing a claim with insurance to try and get your roof replaced from the recent weather. I wanted to share a positive experience. We used Wallace Construction Group, and everything was smooth and easy! Our project manager Chris was excellent throughout the process! He recommended a total roof replacement of the roof even though we were only missing a few shingles, and he was great in working with our insurance company (State Farm). He was here the morning the adjuster came, and he was prepared to advocate for us. Within a week of State Farm approving our claim, his crew came out and replaced our roof. We could not be happier. They took wonderful care of our house and yard. I would not hesitate to contact them again.

Description of Work
We had our roof replaced

Category remodeling, roofing

02/02/2017

Tim M.

Marc helped us with the Insurance company and getting a proper estimate after a difficult time with the insurance adjuster. The crews were all very nice and cleaned up after the work. Great quality materials and craftsmanship. Marc has a great eye for detail and cared about the outcome of our home and helped to reduce our headaches.

Description of Work
Insurance Restoration- Roof replacement, complete siding, sunroom windows, hail damage replacement scenario. Large hail claim.

Category drywall, remodeling, roofing, siding, woodworking, interior painters

12/07/2016

Kimberly B.

We had a very large project of roofing, siding and gutters replaced on our house, garage & shed. and all was handled in a very timely matter going beyond what was quoted with fixing some unseen damages without the extra cost to us. Dealing with the people was a great experience from our first call to the office to get an estimator out to the project manager and the crews doing the job. Work was professional done correctly with everything cleaned up nice at completion. No complaints at all on our experience

Description of Work

Category gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, siding, basement remodeling

04/09/2015

eric W.

Description of Work
Put down new flooring, trim, and painted the house.

Category flooring contractor, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters

07/10/2014

Sean M.

They've done some work and they did a pretty good job.

Category concrete repair, drywall

08/26/2013

Kirk B.

It was by far the best service we've ever received from a service provider! I happened to meet Mr Wallace at the local Sherwin -Willams paint store during a Sunday afternoon supply run. As we both were waiting for an available sales clerk we chatted and Mr Wallace was a wealth of information on home improvement "how to" advice. As we parted I casually asked if he knew of contractors willing to do our small job. I was at this point, in a panic because the day before I learned my daughter, her fiancé, their pets and all of their belongings would be moving back home as they both got jobs in Indy! We had two bathrooms and two bedrooms in the throws of remodel caos and the contractor we thought would be available had just informed us our project was now scheduled to start in October! (we got his estimate in April for July start date, not October!....another story, another review) Mr Wallace surprised me when he said he owned a home repair company could help. I asked when can you start? When he said "Friday", I could have kissed him! This was the beginning of a beautiful relationship! Mr Wallace stopped by that week to look over our projects. During his first visit he continued to give me helpful advice on painting, flooring and general "contractor" insider tips. His pricing was very competitive and the scoop of work left NOTHING overlooked! On the agreed start day Mr Wallace arrived with his crew and walked them through all of the planned work. He returned that evening to check on the progress, in fact Mr Wallace checked on the progress and quality of the work everyday of the three day job. With his guidance we also performed the tasks we needed to do, in the evenings, to be ready for the tradesmen arriving next. Over the past four months we have undergone several home improvement projects: landscaping, exterior house painted, foundation and masonry work, plumbing, whole house carpet cleaning, roof and window work... a total of 10 service providers, with over 30 dudes and dudettes working on my property! Without a doubt Wallace Construction Group was by far the most professional, most helpful, most trustworthy, most respectable. Wallace Construction Group provided the best quality, best price, best service and the best "frontman" ever...Marc Wallace!

Description of Work
Assisted us with out DIY bathroom remodeling. We gutted two bathrooms and Mr Wallace coordinated the service of skilled and licensed workmen to to do the task we were not able to do ourselves: electrical fixture install & relocate, dry wall patch & repair, ceiling texture patch & match, HVAC duct relocate.

Category drywall, electrician, remodeling, basement remodeling

02/14/2013

Terri K.

Overall, materials was good materials. the subcontractors, you needed to watch all the time so shortcuts wasn't taken, only to find that the times that we couldn't be standing there, shortcuts was taken. Had to watch for extra charges for items. But all said and done the 3 houses looks good now. 1 rental house-roof and gutters 1 rental house-roof,siding, and gutters 1 personal home,- roof, siding, gutters and garage doors

Description of Work
We had 3 houses damage by hail. One rental house, we had no problem. Our personal house, there was a few things that was done had to be redone like just piecing together small pieces of drip edge, really looked bad,we brought that to Mr. Wallace attention and he had the guys replace it and fixed a couple of other spots that the drip edge wasn't properly installed. We had to keep watch on how things were being done otherwise the subcontractors Mr. Wallace hired would take shortcuts like when we supplied sheathing,(insurance doesn't pay for sheathing) they would cut pieces out instead of using a whole sheet when it was needed. On the 3rd house,which was the last house to be done, we had to constantly 3-4 times a day, (we both work, my husband works outside of our home and I run a daycare to which I had to load the kids) go over to make sure things were being done correctly. We supplied the sheathing on the first 2 houses and paid extra for the installation of sheathing which included nails being used. When we supplied the sheathing for the 3rd house, we were told we had to supply the nails too. That would be an extra charge if they supplied. We were told they were double wrapping the house. It wasn't double wrapped. They cut corners on the wrap by not putting on the wrap all the way around. Mr Wallace was going to charge us an extra charge for him to come out to inspect if the wrap was properly installed all the way around the house. We told him we wasn't go to pay for him to inspect. My husband went around the house and pulled siding up in several places to show Mr. Wallace that the wrap wasn't installed. We called Mr. Wallace and he promptly came out with the subcontractors to meet with me to have it installed and correctly done. They put new wood around the porch light but cut the hole to big for the receptacle box, we were charged for a new box which wasn't the problem to begin with. they shimmed the hole smaller to make it work with scrap pieces, very unprofessional looking. Again, I pointed this out to Mr. Wallace,told him it looked like a bad job. He made the workers replace it. At first talking to him about doing the house, Mr. Wallace had said he could do some extra things liking wrapping the porch for what the insurance was going to pay, but when we started the work, now that was all going to be extra charges to us. The one thing I would suggest to anyone is that anything you talked about having done, have it put in writing with the exact charges. Even for charges for unseen items that could possibly occur. Contractors should have a ballpark price on unforseen items that could come up.

Category garage doors, gutter repair, roofing, siding

Thank you for providing your feedback. I am happy that you were overall pleased with the work that we provided. We always try to ensure that our customers are satisfied with our work. Please know that our mission is to provide every customer exceptional service every time. We are working diligently to make this happen. We will use this feedback in those efforts. If nothing else, this gives us the opportunity to improve our procedures to make sure that we are better prepared in the future. Thank you for your feedback and we hope we have the opportunity to serve you again. If there is anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. Marc Wallace, Owner Wallace Construction Group, LLC

11/27/2012

ron M.

He offered good design ideas and patiently explained the build process in detail. Then later when I told him we are putting the project on hold, he continued to be courteous and helpful. Others might have been less cordial when not getting the project after spending valuable time on it. I strongly recommend anyone give him a call and see what I am talking about. The guy is a pro and yet down to earth. He will be my contractor when ready.

Description of Work
We are planning to finish our basement and asked Marc to help. Although we have put the project on hold while we travel, we will contact his company when ready. I write to say how impressed I have been in dealing with Marc. He is honest, professional, and fair as he explains his role. I am confident he will perform to top quality standards when we revisit our job.

Category basement remodeling

10/04/2012

Kurtis H.

Wallace Construction did an excellent job of tear-down and replacement of fiber cement siding, including pre-priming and multiple coats of paint. They also corrected bad flashing and poor construction done by the original builder. The care and quality of the work exceeded my expectations. This includes impeccable paint work and clean-up. I've had bad experiences with contractors in the past, but Marc Wallace brought back my faith that there are honest, hard working people that I can trust for all my general contracting needs in the future. And I do have a list!

Description of Work
Fiber cement siding replacement and painting, misc structural repairs, new garage door installation.

Category concrete repair, garage doors, siding, basement remodeling