Wallace Construction Group, LLC

Founded 1989 • With Angi since October 2009

TOP QUALITY MATERIALS A CONTRACTOR YOU CAN TRUST What does this mean? It means you can trust us to stand behind our work, and we have no problem doing just that- because we do it right the first time. Our crews are experienced, trained, and educated to offer you the best in service and professionalism. Roofers and contractors are a dime a dozen, but quality ones just are not. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured, which means you can count on us and know your dealing with a good, reputable company....

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS.2012,2013 CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO ADDITIONAL TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE.NON-SMOKER.MUST SEE JOB TO GIVE ACCURATE QUOTE PLEASE USE DIRECT EMAIL OR CALL ABOVE PHONE NUMBER.

Precision Garage Door is one of the largest garage door companies in the US. We currently have 100 locations nationwide. We were built by offering the best parts, warranty, and service in the industry.

Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No additional service charges. Extra charge for after hours service. See BBB for additional phone numbers. May contact through e-mail. Additional DBAs - Garage and Entry Doors of Indianapolis, Garage Doors of Fishers, Garage Doors of Greenwood, Windows & Doors, Gutter Flo. Additional email - afterhours@doorstoday.com. Award winning. Additional phone numbers - (317) 956-1424, (317) 241-5636, (317) 396-5437, (317) 396-5803, (317) 773-2556, (317) 803-9038, (317) 808-1820, (317) 848-0945, (317) 872-1272, (317) 876-9135, (317) 882-3900, (317) 882-3910 & (317) 898-0909.

06/09/2018

Wallace construction came to my door after seeing shingles missing on my roof. Unlike the fly by night contractors that typically do this approach, Denise was very friendly, had a logo shirt and truck and was very professional. They helped us with our insurance adjuster to pay for a good portion of the new roof when I didn't even realize it was a possibility. They offered great communication which...

Description of Work
Installed a new Roof

Thank you for providing this great feedback on our company! It is great to hear how satisfied you were that our process made sense and we were there for you every step of the way. We appreciate the opportunity that you gave us to work on your beautiful home and we look forward to working with you again!

05/19/2018

I am very pleased every step of the way. I am now in the process of having new gutters to match my new roof. Fantastic sales representative and roofing crew.

Description of Work
Roofing and Gutters

Category gutter repair,remodeling,roofing

05/19/2018

I hired Wallace Construction Group to paint my kitchen, foyer, great room, and dining room. I was so thrilled with their work, I also had them paint my office and bedroom. The painters were friendly, professional and cleaned up every day. The project manager provided prompt clear communication. I will hire them again and highly recommend their services

Description of Work
Painting several rooms inside my home

Category remodeling,interior painters

12/29/2017

Over the past 10 years Wallace Construction Group has completed three remodeling projects for us: a two-story addition in 2007, a bathroom remodel in 2016 and a major kitchen remodel earlier this year. Marc Wallace personally supervised our two-story addition and the kitchen. The reason we have used Wallace for the three projects is that their work is very high quality, but at a competive prive. E...

Description of Work
Room Addition, Bath and Kitchen remodeling

Category flooring contractor,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

12/18/2017

I hired this company to remodel my kitchen after taking several estimates. They finished on time before the holidays as promised. They were very professional and the quality of work is amazing. They clean up the job site after every day and I was throughly impressed. I would definitely recommend this company to all my friends.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category ceramic tile,electrician,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

Storm Restoration, New Construction, Remodeling and Repairs.ROOFING SIDING DOORS WINDOWS RESIDENTIAL COMMERCIAL FASCIA GUTTERS SOFFITT PAINTING

MasterCard, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available