VISION316 Painting and Epoxy

Founded 2016 • With Angi since March 2017

VISION316 Painting & Epoxy, has been serving Central Indiana since 2016. We are the best at what we do, and we prove it, day in & day out. Our customers demand quality and professionalism, and it is our goal to deliver each & every time. From the quality of the products to the outstanding customer service to the dedicated professionals, VISION316 is determined to make your vision, a beautiful reality......

Projects

Whole Home Interior Painting project
Whole Home Interior Painting

interior painting

201946038

RICK MAYFIELD PAINTING

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS.2012,2013 CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO ADDITIONAL TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE.NON-SMOKER.MUST SEE JOB TO GIVE ACCURATE QUOTE PLEASE USE DIRECT EMAIL OR CALL ABOVE PHONE NUMBER.

Elusive Creations

Here at Elusive Creations, we offer professional custom cabinet painting and multi-interior residential services to clients around Indianapolis. We take pride in our team of professional painters and designers who are ready to meet any of your custom needs. From kitchen cabinets to bathroom vanities, custom accent walls, and interior amenities, we handle it all. http://www.elusivecreationsindy.com

Royal GMT Construction LLC

Specializing in INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/13/2020

I received exactly what I wanted!! Great work and took about 2 1/2 hrs. The process was smooth and interactive, meaning, I helped to drive the end result. I shared a photo of a table I liked (marble), which had the right amount of veining, to my liking. Through the process, if I wanted more veining, I communicated where. It was a live piece created right before my eyes. With his expertise, the pho...

Description of Work
I wanted a white, high gloss kitchen table that looked like marble, as an extension from my kitchen countertops.

Category countertops

09/12/2020

We have worked with Vision316 twice now. Each time the work was done professionally and truly perfect. Our kitchen cabinets we the most recent and they are gorgeous. The owner was attentive and kind. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets/ carpet upstairs

Category flooring contractor,interior painters

05/12/2020

Every communication was prompt and professional. John and his team were a pleasure to work with. The team showed up on time, worked hard all day, and completely cleaned up afterward. They even put all the wall plates back on. The paint job was thorough and looks great.

Description of Work
Inside 2 story walls, and stairway, and hallway will bedrooms and closets

11/30/2019

The room could not be used very often because it was either too hot or too cold to be in it. Vision 316 made it into a wonderful year round room that is now being used on a daily basis. The workman were very nice to work with and it turned out even better than I expected. No problems along the way and I am very proud to show of the room.

Description of Work
I had a room addition made up of sliding glass doors and Vision 316 remodeled it into a year round room.

11/27/2019

John was very responsive to our inquiry for services. His quote was very fair. He scheduled our work and his team arrived on time. Very professional team, got the work done. John then went over the work with us and his guys made a few touch-ups. Great experience from end to end. Highy recommended

Description of Work
Painting Kitchen Cabinets & Painting Kids Room

We are a Cabinet Painting & Epoxy Countertop Company