Steamatic of North Indianapolis

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

13833 Conner Knoll Pkwy

Fishers, IN 46038

Following CDC Guidelines

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Spring Cleaning Special from Steamatic of North Indianapolis... **Purchase 8 or more rooms / areas @ $33.00 per, receive 1 room / area FREE* **Purchase a whole house air duct cleaning, receive a FREE dryer vent cleaning at no additional cost** Steamatic of North Indianapolis is open 6 days a week and we will accommodate special requests for Sunday appointments made in advance. Steamatic of North Indianapolis has experience handling every conceivable cleaning challenge, you can trust Steamatic to have the expertise, the tools and the customer service to keep your home clean and healthy. We are confident our experience and professionalism cannot be matched. Our professional cleaning specialists are in thousands of homes every year. We know firsthand that a clean home is a healthy home and we treat you home as if it were our own. My name is Mark Crippin and own and operate Steamatic of North Indianapolis with a very experienced team of individuals. I have 25+ years in the customer service industry and our image and your impression of how we conduct business with our customers is top of mind everyday. My customer service experience comes from my previous career in the consumer packaged goods industry with Nabsico Brands, Kraft Foods and Campbell's Soup. Finally, to finish with providing you information on me, I attended Indiana University - Bloomington and have an MBA through Indiana Wesleyan University. Steamatic of North Indianapolis is certified with both NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association) and IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification - Water Damage Restoration, Carpet Cleaning, Fire and Smoke Restoration as well as Microbial Remediation). Please feel free to call me directly at 317.849.7500- office or 317.766.0227 in order to discuss any questions to projects that you may have....

carpet cleaning (31)upholstery cleaning (5)air duct cleaning (4)dryer vent cleaning (2)pressure washing (1)house cleaning (1)tile installation (1)

10/12/2021

It went great and I will give them the highest rating.

Description of Work
Cleaned ducts in brand new home

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 04/30/2018

06/04/2021

Fast efficient and the carpet looks great.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 06/20/2021

05/05/2021

Mark is a great guy. He is a true professional and does a good job. He is very reasonably priced and makes sure you are satisfied with his work. We will continue to use Mark with Steamatic.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning several rooms, hallway, stairs

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

12/23/2020

I couldn't have been happier with the completed job! The customer service was amazing. I received a call within an hour of my service request and they were able to get it done the next day. Great job guys!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

12/18/2020

Mark was really great to work with. I had recently moved into a rental home that was not cleaned beforehand, and he worked with me to get in and clean the carpets last minute. They were quick and the carpets look great. I would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

12/18/2020

Excellent communication throughout the entire process and they did a great job of making my family and I feel save during COVID. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

12/03/2020

Very responsive and punctual. Mark was very flexible also on scheduling. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

09/24/2020

Very well. Removed many heavily soiled stains. Equipment was remarkably efficien

Description of Work
Living dining room and hallways carpet. 4 dining room chair seat and back pads.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

09/11/2020

Extremely professional and cared about my thoughts on specific areas needed extra deep cleaning.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

07/19/2020

Mark has done a couple jobs for me and has done great. He did 4 rooms, hallway, stairs, and cleaned dryer vent. Prices are very reasonable. Until next time...

Description of Work
carpet cleaning / dryer vent cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

Services offered include carpet cleaning, tile & grout cleaning / grout sealing, water extraction, fire and water restoration, mold remediation, air duct cleaning / sealing, dryer vent cleaning

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check