Shopp Homes Real Estate Group-Prudential

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2014

We are a full service real estate group. Our team is dedicated to helping clients through the process of selling and buying their homes. Shopp Homes consists of two real estate brokers and we are affiliated with Prudential Indiana Realty Group in Fishers, IN. Our team is also available for staging your home to create the most attractive home to buyers....

Mike Puckett Realtor

I have been a real estate agent for the past 16 years. I am an independent contractor with United Real Estate which is a rapidly growing agency in Indianapolis and was started in Kansas city in the early 30’s. I have been an independent contractor for Coldwell Banker, Century 21 and Carpenter. I have choose to stay at United because they give me the freedom I need as an independent contractor. In order words I have flexibility on commissions. I am a full service agent so I do not work for free but I do have the ability to be more than fair on pricing. I have been an Angie’s List Super Service Award winner every year since 2010. I have also been named a Five Star Realtor every year since 2011. I work all over the Indianapolis metropolitan area including Carmel, Zionsville, Brownsburg and others. I am a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) and a Graduate of the Real Estate Institute (GRI). I graduated from Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas. I am married with three grown children so I am able to devote full time to real estate. I work with both Buyers and Sellers. You will find me extremely honest, available, and professional. Give me a call, I would be happy to set down meet with you to see if we are a good match. There is no cost to find out if I am the realtor you want to put your trust.

GuyCo Homes & Remodeling

We charge a $100 consultation fee for all Remodeling and Design consultation appointments by Jon Guy, to be credited back if we move forward to the contract stage. GuyCo Homes & Remodeling is a full service design and build firm specializing in residential and commercial custom building and remodeling. GuyCo offers our clients a turn-key service. Share your dreams and ideas with us and we bring them to life. Honor and Integrity is the foundation on which GuyCo is built, and customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Repeat business and word of mouth has made GuyCo a leader in Central Indiana. The leadership at GuyCo has over 30 years of building and remodeling experience serving Indianapolis, Carmel, Avon and many other communities. Our customers depend upon us to translate their ideas into workable and attractive homes that meet their designated schedules and budgets, whether it is a kitchen or bathroom remodel, new room addition or an entirely new custom home. GuyCo is able to achieve a high level of success by employing knowledgeable, customer service oriented employees and teaming with professional Trade Partners that put our clients first. --- We invite you to call for details on scheduling a consultation with one of our staff. We will review your ideas, present a strategy and assist you in achieving your dream. --- 4 employees. Charges a flat rate. Ask about Angie's List Discount. Financing available. Additional DBAs - The Guy Corp, GuyCo Homes. Additional e-mails - info@guycohomes.com, design@guycohomes.com, consulting@guycohomes.com. Award winning.

The Gilbert Group- Highgarden Real Estate

Ranked in the Top 50 Agents in the State of Indiana, Shannon Gilbert, has become an emerging leader in the real estate market. Moving from Boone to Hamilton County in 2010, she quickly fell in love and easily positioned herself into the heart of the community. Raising her girls in Fishers and getting more involved in the area has only fueled her passion in real estate. It is no surprise that since 2015 she has consistently been ranked within the top 3 producing agents in all of Fishers. In 2014, Shannon formed The Gilbert Group to allow her to continue to build relationships with her clients and keep a sharp focus on customer service as her real estate business expanded. Starting small with an office support staff, The Gilbert Group was privileged to bring on Dawna Ridgeway in 2015 and Jamie Ball in 2016. The team stayed small and focused on putting process and systems in place while continuing to gain market share. In 2019 they grew to a total of 6 agents. Shannon took the opportunity to partner w/ Highgarden Real Estate and together they got their own “real estate” in Downtown Fishers. This is a dream come true for Shannon to be able to have her hand in developing stronger agents in the heart of her city. Shannon has a passion for technology and a knack for staying ahead of the curve in the real estate market. She is highly ranked in customer service across all of the main real estate platforms. Her client reviews reveal her personable nature, strong industry/area knowledge and quick response time. The Gilbert Group, known for making dreams come true one home at a time, strive to continue to grow the Hamilton County real estate community. Some personal facts about Shannon: Originally from Northwest Indiana, she graduated from Purdue University in 1999, Shannon moved to the Indianapolis area settling down in Boone County. In 2009 she built a home in Noblesville, settling there until 2012 to move to Fishers. As a single mom of two girls, Grace & Claire

06/07/2016

Luann B.

Description of Work
Jenni spent ample time to help us find a home in a price range that we were comfortable with. Guided us through the buying process very professionally. We will use her again.

03/24/2016

Jessica B.

Description of Work
Highly recommend !!

12/09/2015

Luann B.

Description of Work
Sold home; helped search for new home. Jenny Shopp was a great realtor, very prepared knowledgeable about both selling and buying. High energy low pressure. Very good experience.

07/02/2015

Jane H.

10/14/2014

STEVE & SALLY C.

07/28/2014

ELAINE E.

The thing that was the most helpful for me was her knowledge of the market and she knew exactly what was doing at the closing. I was buying the house by myself, so Jennifer was a tremendous help. I really didn't have to know anything, she is easy to trust.

Description of Work
Helped me buy a home and sell my existing home.

07/28/2014

Michelle B.

Description of Work
Helped us shop for homes.

07/07/2014

Andrea J.

Things went very smoothly! She's very easy to get a hold of and is very involved in what the client wants and expects. Always kept us up to date in the process. She's extremely friendly and easy to work with!

Description of Work
She was very professional and sold our house quick. She's extremely knowledgeable about the market and housing in general. Got us what we wanted and worked with us relentlessly until we were satisfied!

Category real estate agents

We help clients sell their home and buy a new home. We work with both existing home sales and new construction home sales to get clients the best home to fit their needs. We can also help with staging a home in order to sell it quickly.