Mister Painter LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since December 2008

Mister Painter is full service interior and exterior painting and drywall repair company. Chad Young, the owner began Mister Painter in 2008 building the business on the foundation of integrity, customer service and the highest quality. Eight years later we have service over 1000 customers and continue to make our customer referral base the best in the business. Give us a call and experience the difference....

Photo1

+5 more images

interior painting (130)house painting (47)drywall (22)pressure washing (8)cabinet refacing (7)deck cleaning (4)wallpaper removal (1)

07/10/2021

STEVE J.

Very happy with the work. Contracted the work and they were at my home the next day. Professional in every way from demo to clean up. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Drywall repair

Work Completed On 07/09/2021

Thank you for your business! We look forward to working together again on future projects.

02/23/2021

Lance Y.

My job was not a large project. Jamie showed up on time and after receiving and excepting the quote worked me in the same day. His crew did an excellent job. They also did an exceptional job keeping my house clean. I would recommend and use again!

Description of Work
After basement foundation repair I needed someone to hang and finished drywall on a 30' long wall.

Work Completed On 02/18/2021

Thank you for business!

12/12/2020

NANCY K.

reasonable price and quick turnaround- we have recommended to two others looking for this type of work

Description of Work
drywall finishing and painting a basement room

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

Thank you for your business!

10/22/2020

Eric N.

They were extremely responsive and provided a very comprehensive price for the work. Very professional and represented their company well. I ended up using the company who painted the inside of the house but would not hesitate to use this company down the road.

Description of Work
Paint garage and texture ceiling

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

Thank you for your business!

09/29/2020

Alicia B.

Mister Painter was awesome! We had drywall hung and taped in the rest of our garage as most of the insulation was still exposed. They were able to match another estimate we received and were also able to begin the work sooner. Jamie and another gentleman (I'm sorry, I cannot remember his name) came out to give the estimate on Thursday (9/3), started the work on Friday, (9/4) afternoon, and finished the work on Saturday (9/5) afternoon. It looks so much better than it did before, and we will definitely keep Mister Painter in mind for future projects!

Description of Work
Drywall Installation In A 2 Car Garage

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the positive feedback! I’m glad we were able to complete your project quickly and professionally. We look forward to working with you again.

09/18/2020

Dennis C.

Good cleaning, good painting on schedule. House looks great.

Description of Work
Extensive exterior house trim cleaning and painting

Category house painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

Thank you!

09/11/2020

LISA R.

This is the second job I've had done this summer by Mister Painter and once again, they did not disappoint. This project was painting the front windows and trim. Brandon did an excellent job. He took the time to scrap, sand and caulk before painting and the windows now look almost new! I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Painted exterior windows and trim on front of house.

Category house painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

Thank you!

08/08/2020

Shaun R.

After fixing a roof leak, I was eager to get the drywall damage repaired. I was really hoping I wouldn't have to wait 3-4 weeks to get on someone's schedule. When I sent out a request for a quote, Mister Painter was among the first to respond, and they were the only ones willing to come out the next day and give me an estimate. Everyone else I talked to had to schedule me out a couple of weeks. They showed up as agreed, and in estimating the work, I realized they were going to do a very thorough job, which is what I wanted. The clincher came when they said they could start the next business day! I paid a deposit on the spot! They completed the work ahead of the agreed upon completion date, and they did a fantastic job! I am very pleased with the finished product. I would hire them again, and I am happy to recommend them to anyone else.

Description of Work
Drywall repair due to roof leak.

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

Review for Mister Painter LLC - PO Box 185, Fishers, IN - 38782717

07/30/2020

LISA R.

I was very pleased with the work performed by Mister Painter. Chad promptly came to give the estimate and was able to schedule the work quite soon. Brandon was here two days and was a very hard worker. He was friendly and quite efficient. He also did a great job of cleaning up the work area. I would definitely use Mister Painter again and highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Drywall repair, re-texturing and painting

Category drywall, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

06/11/2020

Nick W.

Great, The service team member showed up right at the beginning of the time window. Provided a competitive quote for the project. Unfortunately we got a slightly better quote with another company who could also schedule sooner. Would definitely reach out again for another quote for any future projects.

Description of Work
Ceiling painting for downstairs and master bathroom

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

05/22/2020

Chris D.

Chad and Jamie walked me through my needs, and gave me a full assessment of the project. The painters arrived timely every day, and their work was excellent. Very good painting lines, and detail of work. We decided to change colors during the course of the project, and the team did a great job of accommodating our needs.

Description of Work
Interior house painting

Category interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

Thank you! Good luck in your new home.

05/01/2020

Steve T.

Had to call them back to do some patching, which they did. Overall a little sloppy with their mud.Otherwise project was completed on-time and to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
drywall a ceiling

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

02/06/2020

mike G.

Fantastic job! Chad (owner) responded to calls and texts promptly. Brandon, (drywall repair specialist) arrived exactly when he said he would and did an amazing job. Brandon also left the work area cleaner than when he arrived. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
drywall install and ceiling texture match

Work Completed On 02/06/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working for you.

02/01/2020

Katherine M.

They did a fantastic job. They were prompt, clean, meticulous, and overall a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
interior painting

Work Completed On 02/01/2020

Thank you for being a loyal customer . It's always a pleasure working for you!

01/20/2020

steve S.

Very professional. Did exactly as they said they would..

Description of Work
interior painting

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

Thank you.

10/01/2019

JANE D.

In July, 2019 Mister Painter completed an exterior paint job on my house in Carmel, along with significant maintenance of my screened-in porch. They did an excellent job, and Chad Young was very honest and straightforward to work with. Part of the job was not even quoted in advance - some more extensive carpentry than originally anticipated - but Chad charged a fair amount and I was very happy with the results and the experience. The only real issue I had was a few top window panes that were painted shut (always do a walk-around at the end!) but besides that everything met or exceeded my expectations. Chad is a man of few words while on a job as he is running 4 crews and striving to maintain high quality and service, but he never failed to return my calls & texts and was willing to work on things that needed tweaking. Mister Painter was the middle of three estimates that I got, but the overall cost was within my budget even with the extra carpentry and rebuilding of one whole wall of my screened-in porch. And the re-screening was something that not every painter was prepared to do, so that made my job so much easier to just have a single provider. I hope to have them back at some point for some interior painting - I would not hesitate to rehire them.

Description of Work
Exterior painting, screen porch rebuilding and rescreening

Category deck cleaning, house painters

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

08/30/2018

DAVID & ZITA N.

Chad Young, the owner of Mister Painter, gave us a very competitive quote for painting a significant part of our two - story house. We are very happy that we accepted the quote. The two painters, Brandon and David, were very professional and friendly and did excellent work. Chad was always available and accommodating for questions we had. We will definitely call Mr. Painter when we next need painting. They are certainly worth an A+.

Description of Work
interior painting

Work Completed On 08/30/2018

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with!

08/17/2018

Heidi R.

Great, professional work. Chad was very responsive and worked us into the schedule so we could get the painting done quickly. Dave did majority of the painting and he did a great job, was prompt and cleaned up the area each day before leaving. Chad also painted our basement a few years ago and also did quality work then.

Description of Work
Interior painting - large living room area, hallways, foyer

Work Completed On 04/20/2018

Thank you for your continued business!

08/10/2018

MARC F.

Chad reviewed th project and provided a detailed quote that met our expectations. He worked with the crew to coordinate the project. The crew did a great job and stayed on schedule. The quality of the painting was excellent and they cleaned up the job site at the end of each day. They answered our questions and were very easy to work with.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of our house and deck

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 06/11/2018

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you!

04/16/2018

RON E.

Excellent, texted Chad in the morning to paint an accent wall. Selected the paint, was picked up by painter and wall was done by early afternoon. I’ve used Mr. Painter several times, they’re my go to painters.

Description of Work
Paint accent wall

Work Completed On 04/11/2018

Thanks for your business.

04/05/2018

Mackenzie Z.

We had Chad paint one large wall in our main living room. The ceiling goes up 13ft so we needed some assistance. Chad was very professional and very skilled. He did an amazing job. I will definitely use him again!

Description of Work
Interior Wall painted

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/05/2018

04/05/2018

J R & LINDA W.

Very well Brandon and Dave were friendly, excellent, efficient painters who were punctual and worked efficiently for the six days. They worked diligently taking few breaks. They were dedicated to being successful in covering old paint (trim that was nicotine-stained and walls that were very brown in color.) They included me on decisions about my preferences as decisions arose. Chad's suggestion to not have all of the paint tinted was beneficial as I was able to return two gallons of paint.

Description of Work
Drywall repair, priming, painting of office, bedroom, bath and hallway

Category drywall, interior painters