Mister Painter LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since December 2008

PO Box 185

Fishers, IN 46038

Mister Painter is full service interior and exterior painting and drywall repair company. Chad Young, the owner began Mister Painter in 2008 building the business on the foundation of integrity, customer service and the highest quality. Eight years later we have service over 1000 customers and continue to make our customer referral base the best in the business. Give us a call and experience the difference....

interior painting (129)house painting (47)drywall (21)cabinet refacing (7)pressure washing (7)deck cleaning (4)wallpaper removal (1)

07/10/2021

Very happy with the work. Contracted the work and they were at my home the next day. Professional in every way from demo to clean up. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Drywall repair

Work Completed On 07/09/2021

Thank you for your business! We look forward to working together again on future projects.

02/23/2021

My job was not a large project. Jamie showed up on time and after receiving and excepting the quote worked me in the same day. His crew did an excellent job. They also did an exceptional job keeping my house clean. I would recommend and use again!

Description of Work
After basement foundation repair I needed someone to hang and finished drywall on a 30' long wall.

Work Completed On 02/18/2021

Thank you for business!

12/12/2020

reasonable price and quick turnaround- we have recommended to two others looking for this type of work

Description of Work
drywall finishing and painting a basement room

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

Thank you for your business!

10/22/2020

They were extremely responsive and provided a very comprehensive price for the work. Very professional and represented their company well. I ended up using the company who painted the inside of the house but would not hesitate to use this company down the road.

Description of Work
Paint garage and texture ceiling

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

Thank you for your business!

09/29/2020

Mister Painter was awesome! We had drywall hung and taped in the rest of our garage as most of the insulation was still exposed. They were able to match another estimate we received and were also able to begin the work sooner. Jamie and another gentleman (I'm sorry, I cannot remember his name) came out to give the estimate on Thursday (9/3), started the work on Friday, (9/4) afternoon, and finishe...

Description of Work
Drywall Installation In A 2 Car Garage

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the positive feedback! I’m glad we were able to complete your project quickly and professionally. We look forward to working with you again.

09/18/2020

Good cleaning, good painting on schedule. House looks great.

Description of Work
Extensive exterior house trim cleaning and painting

Category house painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

Thank you!

09/11/2020

This is the second job I've had done this summer by Mister Painter and once again, they did not disappoint. This project was painting the front windows and trim. Brandon did an excellent job. He took the time to scrap, sand and caulk before painting and the windows now look almost new! I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Painted exterior windows and trim on front of house.

Category house painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

Thank you!

08/08/2020

After fixing a roof leak, I was eager to get the drywall damage repaired. I was really hoping I wouldn't have to wait 3-4 weeks to get on someone's schedule. When I sent out a request for a quote, Mister Painter was among the first to respond, and they were the only ones willing to come out the next day and give me an estimate. Everyone else I talked to had to schedule me out a couple of weeks. Th...

Description of Work
Drywall repair due to roof leak.

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

Review for Mister Painter LLC - PO Box 185, Fishers, IN - 38782717

07/30/2020

I was very pleased with the work performed by Mister Painter. Chad promptly came to give the estimate and was able to schedule the work quite soon. Brandon was here two days and was a very hard worker. He was friendly and quite efficient. He also did a great job of cleaning up the work area. I would definitely use Mister Painter again and highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Drywall repair, re-texturing and painting

Category drywall,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

06/11/2020

Great, The service team member showed up right at the beginning of the time window. Provided a competitive quote for the project. Unfortunately we got a slightly better quote with another company who could also schedule sooner. Would definitely reach out again for another quote for any future projects.

Description of Work
Ceiling painting for downstairs and master bathroom

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

Thank you for your business.

Interior and exterior painting Kitchen cabinet painting pressure washing drywall repair and textures wallpaper removal residential and commercial projects

Check, PayPal