MAILBOX SOLUTIONS

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2006

5 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGE....

Mailbox Pro

Cost is determined by the job.

Jimdandi Painting

Specializing in Painting Power washing Drywall repair Wood replacement Staining & More JIMDANDI Painting has stood for the highest quality and reliable service in residential and commercial painting. Our customers are provided quality and a fair competitive price. Customer service and satisfaction are our number one concerns. We never forget that you MUST receive value for money. Our company takes great pride in its work and we ensure that your property remains clean and safe from harm. We have a reputation for impeccable quality. We are fully insured for your protection. We use the highest quality materials and provide the finest workmanship. We are the specialists in fine residential interior finishing and repair. We are also experts in exterior painting, deck refinishing and all your painting needs .

JD Hostetter & Associates

Our goal at JD Hostetter & Associates is to treat every customer honestly, fairly and respectfully. We treat you and your home the way we would want our home and family to be treated with an efficient, low pressure experience. This means that we are available when you need us — whether that be by phone, text, or email. No one makes the right decision under pressure. That’s why we take our time to help you understand the process so you can make a decision at ease. We give you options that fit your needs and budget and won’t try to upsell you on products or services you don’t need. If any problems arise after the project is complete, we are always available for you and will treat you like we treat our own family.

01/24/2021

Wei Z.

I contacted Mailbox Solutions for a quote via email on Monday afternoon to replace my mailbox post, which was broken. They responded with the quote minutes later. After I made payment, the installation was completed on Thursday. All communications were done via emails. Smooth communications, fast turnaround, good quality product.

Description of Work
Replace mailbox post

06/09/2019

Paul L.

The quality of the mailbox and post are wonderful. The finish product was great. The communication was not so great. We waited over a month for the install. Seems a bit long. All follow up and checking up was from our end.

Description of Work
New mailbox and post.

05/31/2018

Carla B.

I contacted Mailbox Solutions to see about getting my old mailbox and mailbox post replaced per my HOA rules. They were very pleasant and easy to work with. The lady in the office who set everything up was wonderful. They did a wonderful job! I didn't rate the price because I have no idea if it was a good price or not. It seemed like a lot of money but I'm also sure it was a lot of work to build.

Description of Work
Replaced mailbox and post

04/24/2018

ERIC C.

Placed the order and 7 days later the old post and mailbox were removed and the new ones installed.

Description of Work
replaced mailbox and post.

11/29/2016

brett P.

Mailbox solutions "planned their work and worked their plan". They didn't cause any disruption of homeowners or traffic flow. they were in and out within two days!

Description of Work
Mailbox Solutions custom painted new mailboxes and paper shoots. they did our entire neighborhood of 60 mailboxes. in addition, they took away all the old materials.

Category handyman service,mailbox repair,house painters

09/19/2016

Rori W.

Great, went to office picked out what i wanted. They did the rest

Description of Work
Replace old mailbox and post

06/29/2016

Mark K.

Nowhere yet...Hoping Angies List can help.

Description of Work
Provider has not completed any service, when asked this company yesterday morning if they would price match from another company I was told that they would get back with me but that it should not be a problem. I then had to call them twice during the day for a response. They didn't respond until 530 p.m. (do I need to point out that this is after business hours?) they requested that information in writing. I'm thinking, ok, could've asked me or told me that over the phone during the day, but ok, that does seem reasonable. I attempted this from company "B" (then next day) and was told that they only do over the phone quotes (as does mailbox solutions). So where does this leave me? I feel like the monkey in the middle. I can't provide what they want in order to show the price difference, so my order is on hold, my credit card has been charged. I would like for them to issue me a credit in the amout of $65.90 which is the price difference between the two companies (what I had asked for origionally) or option to refund my credit card the full amount of $288.03 and we will part ways.

02/03/2016

Andy L.

I was impressed how responsive the owner was by telephone and email. He came as scheduled and cleaned up after the mess before he left. My neighbors were impressed and they want to use him when they need to replace their old mail boxes.

Description of Work
Replaced the mailbox with the new one following the new HOA rule. It was also painted with HOA approved paint too before it was installed.

12/31/2015

Sandeep G.

Got the reference for this vendor thru' our community management office. Requested the quote thru' their website. Got it within hours. Called the office and paid using a credit card. Could see the mailbox replaced within a week's time. No issues. Entire transaction was flawless.

Description of Work
Replace the old mailbox with a new one.

12/29/2015

Allen L.

Excellent job. I actually only wanted to post replace but the replaced the mailbox as well. They knew the exact type of post for my neighborhood. Very professional. Would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced mailbox and post

Category handyman service,mailbox repair

MAILBOX SOLUTIONS

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2006

10087 Alisonville Rd Ste A

Fishers, IN 46038

INSTALLATION OF MAILBOX POSTS, MAILBOXES, STREET SIGNS & STREETSCAPE ITEMS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover