MAILBOX SOLUTIONS

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2006

10087 Alisonville Rd Ste A

Fishers, IN 46038

5 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGE.

01/24/2021

Wei Z.

I contacted Mailbox Solutions for a quote via email on Monday afternoon to replace my mailbox post, which was broken. They responded with the quote minutes later. After I made payment, the installation was completed on Thursday. All communications were done via emails. Smooth communications, fast turnaround, good quality product.

Description of Work
Replace mailbox post

06/09/2019

Paul L.

The quality of the mailbox and post are wonderful. The finish product was great. The communication was not so great. We waited over a month for the install. Seems a bit long. All follow up and checking up was from our end.

Description of Work
New mailbox and post.

05/31/2018

Carla B.

I contacted Mailbox Solutions to see about getting my old mailbox and mailbox post replaced per my HOA rules. They were very pleasant and easy to work with. The lady in the office who set everything up was wonderful. They did a wonderful job! I didn't rate the price because I have no idea if it was a good price or not. It seemed like a lot of money but I'm also sure it was a lot of work to build.

Description of Work
Replaced mailbox and post

04/24/2018

Eric C.

Placed the order and 7 days later the old post and mailbox were removed and the new ones installed.

Description of Work
replaced mailbox and post.

11/29/2016

brett P.

Mailbox solutions "planned their work and worked their plan". They didn't cause any disruption of homeowners or traffic flow. they were in and out within two days!

Description of Work
Mailbox Solutions custom painted new mailboxes and paper shoots. they did our entire neighborhood of 60 mailboxes. in addition, they took away all the old materials.

Category handyman service, mailbox repair, house painters

09/19/2016

Rori W.

Great, went to office picked out what i wanted. They did the rest

Description of Work
Replace old mailbox and post

06/29/2016

Mark K.

Nowhere yet...Hoping Angies List can help.

Description of Work
Provider has not completed any service, when asked this company yesterday morning if they would price match from another company I was told that they would get back with me but that it should not be a problem. I then had to call them twice during the day for a response. They didn't respond until 530 p.m. (do I need to point out that this is after business hours?) they requested that information in writing. I'm thinking, ok, could've asked me or told me that over the phone during the day, but ok, that does seem reasonable. I attempted this from company "B" (then next day) and was told that they only do over the phone quotes (as does mailbox solutions). So where does this leave me? I feel like the monkey in the middle. I can't provide what they want in order to show the price difference, so my order is on hold, my credit card has been charged. I would like for them to issue me a credit in the amout of $65.90 which is the price difference between the two companies (what I had asked for origionally) or option to refund my credit card the full amount of $288.03 and we will part ways.

02/03/2016

Andy L.

I was impressed how responsive the owner was by telephone and email. He came as scheduled and cleaned up after the mess before he left. My neighbors were impressed and they want to use him when they need to replace their old mail boxes.

Description of Work
Replaced the mailbox with the new one following the new HOA rule. It was also painted with HOA approved paint too before it was installed.

12/31/2015

Sandeep G.

Got the reference for this vendor thru' our community management office. Requested the quote thru' their website. Got it within hours. Called the office and paid using a credit card. Could see the mailbox replaced within a week's time. No issues. Entire transaction was flawless.

Description of Work
Replace the old mailbox with a new one.

12/29/2015

Allen L.

Excellent job. I actually only wanted to post replace but the replaced the mailbox as well. They knew the exact type of post for my neighborhood. Very professional. Would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced mailbox and post

Category handyman service, mailbox repair

12/09/2015

Helen W.

It was the perfect weather & day for the job to be done. Tim was friendly and professional in having the job completed as promised. Very pleased with this first Angie's List service.

Description of Work
Removed and dispose of old mailbox post/mailbox. Purchased and installed new mailbox/post unit.

11/20/2015

Whit R.

Great service and super nice mailbox. flexible with changes and attractive products.

Description of Work
provide and install new mailbox and post

Category handyman service, mailbox repair

11/19/2015

Diane & Gerald E.

Quick response to our call. Timely replacement of our mailbox that had been destroyed by an auto that slid on the ice and snow and left without notifying us.

Description of Work
Installed a new mailbox.

11/18/2015

Austin M.

Online quote request form was simple and quick. If you live in an HOA they already know the mailbox style for your neighborhood, or if you live outside of a HOA you can select your own style/colors/features. Quote was received within 12 hours of my request submission, I ordered that afternoon, and the mailbox was ready for pick-up the next day. Excellent product and service.

Description of Work
Provided new mailbox

07/30/2015

JUDITH M.

MAIL BOXES NOT IN USPS COMPLIANCE -- TOO LOW -- TOO FAR FROM CURB -- TEN DAY DEADLINE -- OR NO MAIL DELIVERY. WENT TO ANGIES LIST AND CALLED MAILBOX SOLUTIONS. SPOKE WITH THE OFFICE FIRST. VER;Y INFORMATIVE -- ACCEPTED THEIR CHARGE AND TERMS -- CHARGED TO VISA. IN LESS THAN 5 MIN RECEIVED PAID INVOICE VIIA E-MAIL. MAIL BOXES RE-LOCATED WITHIN USPS TIME REQUIREMENTS. THE JOB WAS COMPLETED IN ABOUT 15 MIN.

Description of Work
RELOCATED MAIL BOXES TO USPS SPECIFICATIONS

07/14/2015

CAROL B.

All went well. They have a good on-line system for making selections from several designs and combinations making it unnecessary to schedule someone to visit to prepare a quote (I'm sure they can arrange a visit if needed). Ours is not, but if it is in a neighborhood with common posts and boxes they should be able to match. People we talked to by phone at Mailbox Solutions to make our final selections were very helpful so we were pretty confident we would be getting what we wanted. After making the final choice and arrangement for payment, they scheduled installation which they ask that 10 to 12 business days be allowed. They beat that allowance. A very nice installer came to the house as scheduled, removed the old post and box, installed the new one after digging a new hole as we wanted it in a slightly different spot. They used the dirt from the new dig to fill the old hole. Our selection was to have the post painted white, but this was so we could paint the post the same color as the house. We painted the post with the help of the installer and the project was completed right then and there. The installer was sure the post was level and plum, and it looks great. The boxes are good quality and I think will look nice for years to come. This is a very good way to buy a nice looking mailbox. It saves a lot of time and effort by the buyer not only on installation but otherwise going to Loews, Menards, etc. looking to see what they have. Based on our experience, we would recommend consideration of Mailbox Solutions if you are looking for a new or replacement mailbox.

Description of Work
Supplied custom made wood mailbox post, with built-in newspaper holder, and black mailbox with address lettered in white. Removed old post and box for disposal, and installed new post. All included in price.

06/24/2015

Jill H.

Our neighborhood association recommended for me to call them. I left a message and did not hear back, called the next day and they were more than helpful. They expedited my order so that I could pick up the same day. Super easy to work with. Post was perfect! We did not have them install or paint the post. We were without a post so needed it ASAP and we are experienced enough to install ourselves. Painting was a breeze, digging was a little more difficult than expected. I would have paid the extra for them to install if I could have waited.

Description of Work
Needed new post for mailbox.

02/13/2015

Gary J.

FAILURE! First the post set in the ground was too short so worker cuts a piece off our old post and drops in the hole and sets new box on top of that. Post moves because it is barely in the ground. Mailbox would not open, because the door hit the wood post it was mounted on. Door only opened about an inch. Hard to believe installer did not check. After I repositioned the box myself the door would not stay shut. I had to adjust the latch myself. I made a call and left a message on machine requesting they come back and at least fix the post. Also, stopped payment on my credit card. And still have not heard from them. Nice to have an ADT security camera that captured the poor work that was done. Installed seem to be in a hurry to just slam the new post in the ground and leave.

Description of Work
Installed new box and post

Category mailbox repair

In response to [member name removed] report we respond as follows: The message came in after hours. The message was picked up and put on the schedule to be fixed asap the next day. There was a communication gap on the call back. Our customer service rep spoke to [member name removed] wife and assured her that the issue would be installed to their satisfaction and all work is guaranteed.. The original post upright was longer than normal. Industry standards is 7 foot. This existing post had to be 8'. In lieu of putting a piece of wood back in the hole our man should have installed fill dirt. I instructed him to go back out take out the post, the piece of wood and reinstall the post properly. The looseness in the post was due to the ground being too wet. When the post was reinstalled concrete mix and sand was added to make the ground compatible. The mailbox was obviously not double checked after installation. Our installer was instructed to make sure that all boxes are checked to make sure they open and close properly. We are sorry this happen and we corrected the issues immediately.

01/29/2015

Beth D.

Their customer service was great. They were on time and did a good job.

Description of Work
They replaced my mail box.

01/18/2015

Chris R.

I need a new post and box and did not have time nor the tools to do the job myself. They removed and disposed of my old post and box and installed a beautiful new one. The punctuality score of B was due to the company actually having some sort of computer program glitch. I had sent in my online form for a quote and never heard back. I sent one in again, as I REALLY needed a new post, and still nothing. I finally called and left a message which was returned quickly. They had not been aware of the glitch and order taker apologized profusely. What I did like was the quality of their product and workmanship. Also, I had mistakenly requested a 6x6 post instead of a 4x4 post and they called me to clarify before they had the post made. The price was kind of high but it was worth it to me. I could not find at any local hardware store the type of post my subdivision had and Mailbox solution can make anything. They matched the post color my subdivision asked us to have, saved me from having to buy a can of paint. The mailbox was a high quality box as well.

Description of Work
Mailbox and post replacement

01/12/2015

Jane B.

I don’t have a lot of experience with mailbox people, but they were wonderful and I was very pleased.

Description of Work
I have used Mailbox Solutions.

11/13/2014

Kenneth W.

I live in a neighborhood where the mailboxes need to conform to the same style and Mailbox Solutions had the pattern for this, which is an exact replica of the post. The employee I worked with was very energetic and since we had a snag with picking up the post she gave me a Crew carwash certificate as I needed to make an extra trip to pick it up. My neighbor has also used them.

Description of Work
They made a new mailbox post for me as mine was rotting. The work took less than a week to complete.

08/24/2014

MARGARET B.

All was terrific with this company until 'the check cleared'. Afterward I was disappointed to hear that my mailbox post would be installed 'in 7 to 10 working days'. I did not proactively hear back when in that window the work might be scheduled. When I wrote after a week to ask if there was a known date of installation, I received a terse, one word, all capital letter response. I understood the post would have a rough finish, but did not realize how rough it would be. There were splintered pieces hanging off the post and a corner of the crown of the post looked to be clipped off. Someone driving by likely wouldn't notice, and the post was solidly planted, stands strait, and is functional. I am grateful for that, but hoped for just a bit more.

Description of Work
new mailbox post and mailbox

Category mailbox repair

We are sorry [Member Name Removed] is not satisfied. At the time of order it is standard operation procedure to let the customer know that installation is 7-10 business days process. We need time to call 811 and have the area checked and marked, fabricate the post and schedule installation. This time frame is not considered a long lead time in our type of work. I was the one that answered [Member Name Removed]. Her message came in after hours and I answered it on my phone to let her know the installation would take place the next day. I wrote "Tomorrow". It was not meant to be taken as a kurt answer. I figured she would want to know. I never heard about this until I read the review. Today I sent a man out to review the post and see what repairs are needed. We stand behind our work and will resolve the issue. Joe Benjamin Mailbox Solutions The estimate was submitted on 7-17-14 Payment made 7-18-14 Installation completed on 7-30-14 (8 working days later)

07/10/2014

Howard H.

They were excellent. He told us exactly what his schedule was. He came exactly when he said. He fixed it without any problem. He came even during the evening hours just to make sure that it was fixed. We were very happy. We used him once and we will use them again.

Description of Work
We had Mailbox Solutions.

Category mailing service

07/09/2014

Robert T.

They were absolutely great. They were very punctual. The price was very competitive. They were very professional. I have recommended them a couple of times already.

Description of Work
We went with Mailbox Solutions. They installed a new mailbox for me.

Mailbox Pro

Cost is determined by the job.

2022 Super Service Award

JD Hostetter & Associates

Our goal at JD Hostetter & Associates is to treat every customer honestly, fairly and respectfully. We treat you and your home the way we would want our home and family to be treated with an efficient, low pressure experience. This means that we are available when you need us — whether that be by phone, text, or email. No one makes the right decision under pressure. That’s why we take our time to help you understand the process so you can make a decision at ease. We give you options that fit your needs and budget and won’t try to upsell you on products or services you don’t need. If any problems arise after the project is complete, we are always available for you and will treat you like we treat our own family.

McClees Enterprise Inc

We McClees Enterprise Inc is a family owned and operated local business with over 30 years of painting industry experience. As a Super Service Award winner (1999-2019), we opened McClees Enterprise Inc because we saw a need for an honest painting company in the Indianapolis area that is driven by morals and quality. It’s our mission to be a company that brings back the personal approach to our customers. It is our goal to build a relationship with our clients that will last a lifetime. What sets us apart from our competitors is our dedication to do a quality paint job for our customers the first time. If for any reason our customers are not satisfied, we will make it right. What sets us apart from our competitors is our attention to detail. You can be confident that we will clean up completely and leave no paint on your concrete, grass, furniture, floors, etc. We do what we do because we love to see our customer’s faces when we completly transform a room or the outside of their house with a quality paint job. We take the time with each of our customers to the point where we become more than a business partner, we become friends. We also set ourselves apart because we are certified lead specialists and do not shy away from these important jobs. We are an excellent painting company for Angie’s List members because we will put you first. We would love the opportunity to partner with you and all of your exterior and interior painting needs. For fastest results, please leave your phone number and email with your inquiry.

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

INSTALLATION OF MAILBOX POSTS, MAILBOXES, STREET SIGNS & STREETSCAPE ITEMS.