Louisville Tile of Fishers

With Angi since October 2007

Louisville Tile Distributors has been serving the Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio and Tennessee market for over 50 years. Louisville Tile is proud to offer the latest trends in ceramic, porcelain, stone, glass, and metal tile....

Brothers Floor Covering Inc

Brothers Floor Covering has proudly served Central Indiana homeowners for over 60 years. We are a family-owned and operated business with deep roots in the Indianapolis community. The knowledgeable Brothers Floor Covering staff is dedicated to solving your flooring goals with a personal and professional touch. Our well-established track record of providing reliable and professional solutions for your flooring needs is unmatched. Ask about Angie's List discount.

Ruben Diaz llc

Locally owned business with over 4 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work Feel free to call or text with questions regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all your home endeavors.

Tish Flooring

Tish Flooring encourages you to compare our prices to Lowe's, Home Depot, or Empire. (They hope you won't, of course). And we make getting an estimate really easy. We bring samples to your home, on your schedule. You can see samples in your lighting, next to your furniture, at your convenience. We really do simplify the process of identifying the best colors with you and zeroing in on the type, style, and price that suit you. And there's no cost or obligation until you decide that you want to do business with us. With us you'll have an experienced, dedicated Project Manager whose sole purpose is to manage your experience with us. Whether it's carpet, hardwood, laminate, tile & stone, or resilient flooring - we truly sell our products and services at warehouse prices. Let us prove it! Our trade area is all of greater Indianapolis: Carmel, Westfield, Geist, Zionsville, Fishers, Avon, Greenwood, Greenfield, New Pal and beyond. Tish Flooring: In-home shopping, warehouse prices.

03/16/2016

Description of Work
They helped us select tile for our home and provided the tile.

02/24/2016

While Louisville Tile did not directly remodel our bathroom shower, the products used were purchased through them by our installer. Purchased was Island Stone subway tile, pencil trim, molding crowns, mosaic 2" squares, and shower wall accents. While the product is everything it should be, the purpose of this review is mainly to compliment Michelle, a sales person at Louisville Tile. She was patie...

Description of Work
Assisted with tile selection for bathroom shower.

04/08/2011

Not good. I went to Louisville Tile as I was looking for some tile for my bathroom remodel. I walked around the store for approx. 10 minutes and not one person ever asked if they could help me. I know they saw me, but no one offered to help. I was very disappointed in the lack of interest in my business.

Description of Work
Nothing.

01/17/2011

We belong to a direct purchasing club and they use them as distributors. Basically I order through one place and then pick up here.

Description of Work
We purchased tile at Louisville Tile Distributors.

07/29/2010

We went into store to look at tile saws and the gentleman that helped us was very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Purchased a tile saw from Louisville Tile and tile supplies.

Category ceramic tile

Original Style, Questech, Royal Mosa, Seneca Tile, Terrazzo & Marble, Villi Glas & Westminster.