Louisville Tile of Fishers

With Angi since October 2007

Louisville Tile Distributors has been serving the Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio and Tennessee market for over 50 years. Louisville Tile is proud to offer the latest trends in ceramic, porcelain, stone, glass, and metal tile....

Floor Coverings International of Carmel

Welcome to Floor Coverings International of Carmel! We are the premier flooring company serving the greater Carmel, Fishers, Zionsville, and Westfield area. Our white glove service and extensive product offerings represent a discernable difference from any other floor coverings company. We offer carpeting, hardwood, natural stone, laminates, luxury vinyl, tile, eco-friendly options, and area rugs. We specialize in residential, personalized flooring; selection, design and installation. Flooring is made easy and stress-free with Floor Coverings International of Carmel. We understand that your home is special, and deserves attention to detail. We carefully treat each design as a custom project, and work with you to meet your budget and deadlines to install the floors of your dream home. Take the guesswork out of getting new floors and schedule your free in-home consultation today.

Just Bathrooms

Having spent 15+ years in the Kitchen & Bathroom industry, we are the sensible solution for your remodeling needs. We have served the greater Indianapolis area since 1999, with an emphasis on quality craftsmanship & customer service. Contact us today for all your remodeling needs!

Brown's Flooring

Bob Workman, owner and operator of Brown's Flooring, welcomes you to our showroom to view the many flooring selections we offer; take home samples to be sure your new flooring works in your home's lighting; and, receive a free estimate - no obligation. Brown's Flooring has been serving Indianapolis and it's surrounding areas since 1984. Bob has been in the business for over 20 years and has owned Brown's Flooring since 2004. Uses subs (which have been with company for minimum 15 years up to 30 years). Cost is determined by the job. Ask about angie's list discount (cannot be used with any other offer).

03/16/2016

Description of Work
They helped us select tile for our home and provided the tile.

02/24/2016

While Louisville Tile did not directly remodel our bathroom shower, the products used were purchased through them by our installer. Purchased was Island Stone subway tile, pencil trim, molding crowns, mosaic 2" squares, and shower wall accents. While the product is everything it should be, the purpose of this review is mainly to compliment Michelle, a sales person at Louisville Tile. She was patie...

Description of Work
Assisted with tile selection for bathroom shower.

04/08/2011

Not good. I went to Louisville Tile as I was looking for some tile for my bathroom remodel. I walked around the store for approx. 10 minutes and not one person ever asked if they could help me. I know they saw me, but no one offered to help. I was very disappointed in the lack of interest in my business.

Description of Work
Nothing.

01/17/2011

We belong to a direct purchasing club and they use them as distributors. Basically I order through one place and then pick up here.

Description of Work
We purchased tile at Louisville Tile Distributors.

07/29/2010

We went into store to look at tile saws and the gentleman that helped us was very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Purchased a tile saw from Louisville Tile and tile supplies.

Category ceramic tile

Original Style, Questech, Royal Mosa, Seneca Tile, Terrazzo & Marble, Villi Glas & Westminster.