Blue Ladder Roofing

Founded undefined

At Blue Ladder Roofing, our Mission is to serve our Local Community of Residential Homeowners as well as Businesses alike. We put forth our dedication, integrity, and name on every project we complete. While in our Community we are striving to build lasting relationships by making sure each and

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

4.3

roofing (10)gutter repair (3)siding companies (1)

08/29/2022

Will B.

Blue Ladder was great! Dave, especially, was helpful...working with my insurance company. The roof looks great and was done promptly and professionally.. Thank you Blue Ladder!

Description of Work
New roof due to storm

Work Completed On 08/18/2022

12/28/2021

Rob W.

Blue Ladder was extremely responsive to our request for an estimate, working with our insurance carrier and timely completion of the job. We experienced a slight leak around roof venting shortly after the install and they were right there to handle it immediately. The roof looks great and we would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Replace asphalt shingled roof

Work Completed On 08/09/2021

01/30/2021

Dustin K.

They were quick to respond and schedule a visit to look at a leak in my roof. Showed up on time and took care of the issue.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 04/09/2021

08/18/2020

Terry D.

Wonderful folks and now my brother is using them. When they scheduled to work the Friday before Independence day, they found all their suppliers were closed. Austin and his crew jumped through hoops to ensure our roof went on that Friday. Good Job!!

Description of Work
Roof and gutter replacement

Category gutter repair

Cost $6,239.29

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

08/17/2020

terry D.

Austin and Blue Ladder did a great job replacing our roof and gutters after storms caused damage. They guided us through the insurance claims process, communicated well, and did a great job. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Roofing

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

05/22/2020

james H.

very professional and giving me advice on future problems

Description of Work
loose siding panels on chimney walls

Category gutter repair, siding

Work Completed On 05/10/2020

04/08/2020

Diane C.

Blue Ladder called me within 1 minute of entering my need on Home Advisor. They said they would be out today to see what they could do. In the meantime, I was able to get the guy who put the roof on originally to come over, and he fixed it. I immediately sent a text to Blue Ladder letting them know the repair had been made. They were so gracious in their reaction and said if I needed any other work to please let them know. I was so impressed with not only their promptness, but their wonderful attitude. I will definitely use them in the future if I have another issue.

Description of Work
Shingle repair

Work Completed On 04/08/2020

02/12/2020

john K.

It was great. I wish everybody did business like how this guy did business. They were hard working. They were punctual. They were clean. They were amazing to watch while working. They were great as a team. They were productive. They did what they supposed to do.

Description of Work
They put in a new roof.

Work Completed On 09/12/2019

Glad you enjoyed the process sofar on your home as well as your two rental properties, we look forward to completing your third as well as any other projects that may pop up! Thank you again for choosing Blue Ladder Roofing!

02/11/2020

Rick H.

They did a good job. Haven't had any issues. They got it all done in a day. I reference to other people.

Description of Work
Replacing my roof.

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

02/08/2020

Tiffany W.

It went really well. Very easy to work with. They did a good job. I would refer him.

Description of Work
They replaced my roofing.

Work Completed On 02/01/2019

Thank you for your kind words and review!

02/05/2020

steve F.

Austin was able to work with my insurance company to get them to approve the claim and replace my roof. I have referred Austin to multiple clients and they have been thrilled with the results.

Description of Work
I needed a new roof.

Work Completed On 07/25/2018

Thank you Mr [Member Name Removed] for your kind words and for referring us to your customers to us as well! We look forward to continuing to help and support your future clientele!

01/31/2020

Nick M.

Austin was great to deal with. He handled everything and was extremely professional and easy to deal with. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 01/31/2020

Contact

Phone

11722 Allisonville Rd Suite 103 #316

Fishers, IN 46038

Open All Day

Website

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
    We accept remote payment