Lang Brothers Construction

Founded 1988 • With Angi since November 2009

3.6

3021 Broadway Ave

Evansville, IN 47712

Siding Windows Roofing, Metal and Shingle, Re-Roofs, Tear-Offs, New Construction

06/27/2019

Kim S.

They did a great job. They were very professional and cleaned up after they were done. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
They put on a new roof on my home.

09/14/2018

Wen C.

Replaced the whole roof for our house

Description of Work
Roof replacement

01/27/2017

Larry H.

They had a good price, they had a good size crew, they were able to take the old roof off and get the new one one pretty quickly. We had some issues with a vent fan in the attic, they had trouble with the wiring and that may have been partially because of our house wiring but they had a heck of a time getting it sorted out.

Description of Work
I used Lang Brothers Construction for roofing services.

09/13/2016

Wen C.

Great service. They are one of the a few GAF and Master Elite certifies roofers in town. Same type of material and same type of warranty, they have the best price. 3/5 of the most expensive ones. They did exactly what they promised. After the job and payment, I found some issues and concerns. They fixed it appropriately within a great time frame. I would recommend them to any of my friends.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

05/26/2016

09/26/2013

Vicki S.

Worked with John with Lang Brothers. Work was completed on time according to the contract with no surprises or extra costs. Crew was here at specified time and the job site was cleaned up when job was complete. Looks great.

Description of Work
Removed old roof, repaired decking and installed new roof.

08/13/2013

gina D.

The attic fan they installed was done incorrectly and ran constantly. I had to have another contractor come into the home to correct. It was mounted wrong and the thermostat was not set correctly. I could have dealt with that if Lang Bros would have corrected. However, when I called their company, the phone was answered by a rude worker who basically told me I was out of luck. Since Ihadnt paid for the work (the seller did) I didn't pursue any further.

Description of Work
Provider did repair work to home I was purchasing at direction of the seller. There were several items including replacing the attic fan.

07/19/2012

Phil M.

To begin I was referred to them by a good friend. I should have done my homework. After many of different roof contractors quoting inexpensive prices...Yes most were less in their quote.I choose Lang due to my friends referral. I discussed in detail and when I signed the quote, I included areas of the home where piping, electrical, plumbing, and AC lines were. Yes, on the contract because I was concerned that one of their pick boards would cause damaged. I was assured several times by the sales person that their board nails would not touch these areas. We had just installed new Heating/Air with new service lines & piping in our entire home(3 units)Their board nails punctured the AC line - clear photos.The lines were within the walls in a very tight space. I called several respected Heating & AC companies. All said to replace the entire line due to the area of puncture in the tight space (fear of fire when repairing the lines) and they did not advise spot repair due to future leaks and usual damage to the unit (spot repair creates little particles to enter the AC line and cause damaged to the unit). These companies said if the unit is damage they would not cover the cost and the manufacture would honor the warranty. would not be covered by manufacture warranty. Lange owner was a total jerk, acted like a little kid when it was obvious the damaged was done. He found Schneider Heating/AC to give an estimate on spot repair. Needless to say Schneider would not warranty their work, wanted a waiver on possible fire, and told me to tell the manufacture of the unit a lie (yes commit fraud -a felon because the unit cost over $1000.) Lange sent me a check for the cost of a spot repair. I sent it back to them. I paid for a new line to be installed. Bottom Line .... do not use them

Description of Work
Removal of existing roof and minor repairs in deck (was aware of repairs) and new roof.

11/16/2009

Jane G.

They are pretty popular in town, and roofing is their specialty. We stopped calling them to come out because the leak wouldn?t get fixed no matter what they did. The roof didn?t leak until they worked on it. I think the owner?s brother had taken over the business. He had come out a couple of times to check the problem. After a while it seemed like they didn?t want to spend any energy on something that they already had their money on a long time ago. We are not happy with them.

Description of Work
We used Lange Brothers five years ago to replace a shingled roof atop a sunroom with a rubber roof. After they replaced it, it started leaking. They came out several times later, but never fixed it. We still have that problem.

A & D Home Improvement

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Evansville

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Evansville! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today!ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

AHC Services

With over 20 years in the construction business, we are here to help you with all your home repair and remodeling needs and dreams. This includes: tile installation, custom showers, dry wall repair and more. We can also help you with your fencing needs as well.

General Remodeling

Altering & Remodeling Contractors,Altering & Remodeling Contractors,Home Improvements,Siding Contractors,Roofing Contractors,General Contractors