BK Flooring Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2009

6825 Interchange Rd

Evansville, IN 47715

Locally Owned; Additional DBA Names - Floors To Go & Flortec Inc....

01/23/2016

Randy H.

Lisa was our contact at BK Flooring, she came out, took measurements and ordered the tile. We asked them to tear out the tile and give us a couple of days to paint the walls and ceilings before they put down the new tile. They sent out one guy for half a day to tear out the old flooring. He only managed to get 6 of the old tile up. The tear-out was much more difficult than they had apparently run into before. The young man doing the tear-out was a hard worker and let us know what he was doing as he went. Half way through the second day Lisa came out to see how it was going, she was really surprised it was so hard to get up. It ended up taking three days to do the tear-out. That was a little disappointing we lost our window to paint due to me working. It took three days to install the new underlayment and flooring. They did an excellent job putting down the new flooring. It looks fantastic, it is very even and uniform. The one down fall in the whole job was they didn't put up plastic over the door ways to try to control dust through out the house. We ended up supplying the plastic sheeting to cover the door ways but by then the dust was covering everything. We are very satisfied with the install, I would not hesitate to work with them again. I would insist that they write into the contract that they would cover all doorways to control the dust. Lisa was great to work with she had some great ideas to help us out. I am really glad we took her advice with the laundry room and the step to the sun room.

Description of Work
Removed old ceramic tile floor and cement underlayment in kitchen and laundry room, put down new underlayment in both rooms, installed new Armstrong Alterra Reserve tile. The floor area was 360 square feet.

12/09/2013

s N.

My wife and I went in and met with Brian and was really happy with the service we received and the flooring that was carried. We scheduled a time for someone to come out and give an estimate for the items we picked out. My wife had to call an hour and a half after the scheduled time because the person scheduled to give the estimate forgot. She eventually came and said the estimate could come out the next day (Wed) but definitely by Friday. It never came so I called Brian the following Monday and he apologized and said it would come out that day. It never did....I left one following voicemail (unreturned) and gave up. I can't say whether or not they do good work, but if working with them on installation is anything like getting a quote I'd pass. We are going with another vendor...not sure if it is the best price but they have good customer service and have done everything they said they would.

Description of Work
I attempted to obtain a quote for installation of carpet and vinyl flooring

08/14/2013

Trisha L.

They were excellent! The workers were very courteous and cleaned up very well after themselves. The owner was very helpful & friendly.

Description of Work
They installed new carpet in 4 bedrooms, a long hallway and a stairs (with 13 steps).

Category carpet installation

07/19/2013

Ashley S.

Overall I'm very happy with BK Flooring. The floor looks great and the price was reasonable. My only issue is that I had to follow up several times to get estimates.

Description of Work
Put laminate flooring in kitchen and bathroom.

06/25/2009

Jean K.

This went fantastic. They were extremely professional. They made sure the baseboards were stained correctly to match and called my husband three times just to make sure. I would recommend them over and over again. An estimate that we got from another provider was $1500 more than what we paid.

Description of Work
They replaced all of our baseboards that a previous provider had damaged. They took up the carpeting and laid new hardwood floor.

Category hardwood floor

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express, Financing Available

Carpet Selection & Care, Hardwood Care & Selection, Tile and Stone Selection & Care and Flooring Installation & Sales.

We do not do wood floor refinishing or carpet cleaning.