Gem Carpet Cleaning Services

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2010

At Gem Cleaning Services we believe there's nothing better than fresh, clean carpet. The way it looks, feels and smells right after it's been cleaned. In Elkhart County, the name GEM Cleaning Services virtually synonymous with superior carpet cleaning....

06/02/2017

Barry B.

Al the owner came out two days ago to give us a free estimate. Came back today promptly at 8 am and cleaned our Great Room and threw in our bedroom for no extra charge. Done in an hour carpet looks and smells great. Definitely would use again.

Description of Work
Cleaned Great Room carpet and bedroom.

11/28/2014

Lee C.

This is the 2nd time I've used this service and I will continue to do so. The owner himself did the work both times. He took the time to answer my questions and explain the process to me. He helped me figure out what needed to be cleaned and what didn't; that is, he didn't push me to clean more than was needed, which I appreciated. The price was very fair given the amount of carpet cleaned. He returned my phone call promptly, was flexible with scheduling, and we finalized the date/ time via text -- all very convenient.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning: 3 BR, large LR, stairs, 2 hallways

11/04/2013

Jill and Joe B.

Very well. No issues. Will use again and would strongly rcommend.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in two rooms plus stairway.

07/01/2013

roi K.

This is the second time I am using them. Thoroughly professional friendly and prompt service. Vaccumed the carpet even thought it was already vaccumed, great attention to detail and left the carpets looking very clean. Dried within the 3 hours as promised. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning , with pet stains . Living room, Dining Room , Stairs and Hallway.

06/28/2012

Royann C.

We called him on the recommendation of a neighbor we respect and on his Angie's List recommendations.

Description of Work
We had our basement with stairs, our familyroom, our hallways with stairs, two bathrooms and one entryway to the diningroom cleaned. He came when he said he would, did what he said he'd do, and was quite sociable. We would use him again.

02/10/2012

Tania B.

They did a great job, the price was reasonable, they were professional and on time. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I hired this company to clean my carpets.

02/09/2012

Linda M.

.He was very flexible with our budget and created packages until we were happy.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning at a rental we were staying at.

12/08/2011

Joseph N.

It was a positive experience. They did a good job and were very customer oriented. They gave me a bottle at the end if there were any spots that needed to be cleaned. I thought they did a very good job.

Description of Work
They did some carpet cleaning for me.

09/01/2011

roi K.

Bought a Groupon for thier service, that only included two rooms and a hallway. An immediate quote was given after evaulating the extra service that needed to be performed. The area was not eye balled , but measured. The quote was very reasonable. Technician seemed knowledgeable and presented himself very well. Equipment was neat and clean. Clearly explained what was going to be done. Helped me move some of the furniture around, which wasnt part of the deal. I have two children, a dog that liked to jump in the lake and drag dirt in, plus the neighborhood kids, so spills,wet dirty shoes et al. Bar area was a disaster due to spillage over the years. Cleaning area was pre treated, and visible stains were further treated before the cleaning. Cleaning solution was not soapy, so didnt leave any residue. Service was fairly quiet and thorough. highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Carpets Cleaned Living room, Dining Room , Family room , stairs and a wet bar area.

Category carpet cleaners

Office cleaning, carpet cleaning, upholstery, tile cleaning & high pressure cleaning.