Bontrager Pools, Inc.

Founded 1977 • With Angi since February 2011

We are a professional inground and above ground pool installer. We have three inground pool options FOX vinyl, Viking fiberglass and Gunite concrete pools. We are one of the largest gunite pool builders in northern IN and lower MI. We install pools in a 80 mile radius from Elkhart IN. We have been in buisness for over 30 years. We design and build a variety of custom pool shapes....

09/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called them regarding my in-ground pool. I needed the liner to be re-inserted in it's holding grove in a few places. My call was answered in a very friendly and professional manner. As promised, they did the work within in couple days and called on their way out also as promised. Liner now looks great - I'm am very happy with the work and overall experience. Would definitely call again.

10/22/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Bontrager in the past for pool opening and closing. They do a very nice job, but they charge more than a lot of other local providers.

06/10/2014

Good folks, good communication, on time, good job overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drained and cleaned hot tub

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Installation of inground pools, above ground pools, spas, saunas. We also have 4 stores located in Leesburg, Elkhart, South Bend, Laporte. They all have BioGuard water analysis centers to check your pool and spa water, chemical sales and pool accessories. We also have a full line service department that will work on most spas, pool equipment, opening and closing of pools, weekly service and chemical delivery

there are some spas and above ground pools that we can't work on as we have difficulty getting some parts.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express