Proformance Caulking & Tuckpointing

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2008

600 west north street

Crown Point, IN 46307

We specialize in the installation of quality grade sealants to the following:driveways, doors, windows, bathtubs, sinks, masonry control joints (interior and exterior) in new construction. Cutout and recaulk apply. We have 38yrs of experience in the trades We grind out and retuckpoint brick,

04/09/2022

Jason L.

Mike came out on a Saturday morning and did a great job. Very professional and highly recommended. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Fix concrete under basement window

It was a pleasure [Member Name Removed] Glad I was able to help you out

11/07/2018

John F.

Mike was a true professional and one that I would recommend to others who may need his service. I had a list of jobs (Repair window sill, replace a brick on chimney, patch on front porch and minor areas of tuckpointing). Mike provided a reasonable estimate and completed the job a few days later. He took away all debris and even cleaned up after his work, just an amazing job and although I hope to never have any brick or masonry issues, if I do then Proformance is the only company I'll call.

Description of Work
Tuckpointing and Brick Replacement

Category masonry, chimney repair

Thank you very muchJohn It was a pleasure to help you out

03/03/2018

LOIS M.

very thorough

Description of Work
tuck point outside of our home

07/14/2017

Steve A.

Mike did a great job and looks better than it did before!

Description of Work
Grind out cracked mortar above garage. Pull out keystone that was recessed too deep then re mortar grounded joints and reset keystone.

11/30/2014

Stephen J.

Mike called me back immediately. He came out the next day to look at the walls and give us an estimate. He scheduled the job, including a rain date, within the week. The masonry repair met our expectations and was performed on schedule. Mike even repaired a crack in the wall that we did not ask him to fix. We will definitely hire him again if the need arises and will recommend his company to our friends.

Description of Work
Repaired two wing walls on the front of our home

10/28/2014

Michael S.

awesome, Mike took time to explain the materials he uses (major factor in quality workmanship) and inspected the entire house for potential problem areas. I'll call him back again soon...

Description of Work
Re-caulk entire front

06/10/2014

Connie S.

Awesome. Mike's very easy to work with, conscientious and a detail catcher. Great company. loved working with him!

Description of Work
Mike provided heavy-duty caulking for a large multi window.

09/18/2013

Jennifer B.

Did exactly what he said he would and it has held up great!!

Description of Work
repaired grout

07/30/2013

James K.

It went very well. I would use them again.

Description of Work
We have used Proformance Caulking & Tuckpointing. He did tuck pointing and caulking. He reset some window sills outside.

Category masonry, replacement windows, window treatments

05/21/2012

linda A.

we had another estimate that was higher, but we decided to go with performance not only because of the price but they were on angies list. also we had asked him about more work but decided to get a smaller portion performed. when we called and told him he said just cross the part we didnt want and he gave us a price for the portion we wanted. we decided not to get the work performed at that time since it was starting to get cold and wait until spring. when we called and informed mike he stated that the price would be the same just give him a call. we called he said he would be out that wk. he called thursday said he would be here friday at 8:30. was on time and did a great job. i will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
mike came out in oct. 2011 and gave us an estimate on some tuckpointing to the front of our home and alone the sideswhere the brick meets the siding.

01/26/2012

Don L.

Very satisfactory. Did the project on a handshake. It was a small project but work was done when promised, was done well, and I felt very comfortable with Mike G.

Description of Work
Caulked exterior of two story fireplace chiminey.

09/07/2011

Skaggs T.

Mike went full circle. He assessed both chimneys, located and submitted to me a sample brick, picked up the brick, delivered to my home, and got his crew out here to perform the job. They were professional and very efficient. More importantly they cleaned up after themselves before leaving. Both chimneys now look fantastic. My neighbor commented on how nice a job they did. A totally unsolicited comment. Very pleased with the work, and secure in knowing if I ever had an issue down the road, Mike will handle it.

Description of Work
Mike's crew removed the furnace chimney down the the roof and rebuilt it with new brick. The larger masonry fireplace chimney needed approximately 1/2 of it tore down and replaced. He did this also, all in on Saturday.

06/17/2011

Michael A.

Mike was very professional. He gave a detailed quote and performed the work that he said he would. I would use their services again.

Description of Work
They put a new crown on my stone chimney and did tuckpointing on both the chimney and my house. I have a limestone exterior on the house. They also coated a concrete stair with a new surface coat.

05/27/2011

DONALD A.

The work was performed on-time at the price quoted and looks fantastic.

Description of Work
Proformance replaced an old basement window with a new glass block window (that also includes a louvered window vent). They removed the old window and rotting wood . They also had to repair the masonry around the window opening. Due to the non-standard size of the window opening, Proformance had to assemble the window from individual glass blocks. The window looks great!

Category replacement windows

10/08/2010

Gary M.

Excelent work. Consumate professionalism. Reasonable price.

Description of Work
Massive tuckpointing and rebuilding of brick stairs, brick pathways, brick swiming pool area, and some concrete.

07/21/2010

John G.

Job done on time and on budget. Looks good and cleanup was excellent. Cost is an estimate as this was done on my son's place and he paid for it.

Description of Work
Tuckpointed a small brick house.

07/13/2010

Heather N.

It went very smoothly. I was very happy with his work.

Description of Work
He repaired my chimney, the cracks on my basement walls and some exterior flaws.

06/14/2010

MARY L.

I am in need of a furnace so I have been getting estimates, one heating and cooling place put such a scare in me and started telling me some things I had noticed. I called Mike from Proformance Caulking and Tuckpointing since he has worked on my home previously. He didn't buy what the heating and cooling guy had said so he got up on the roof and inspected the inside of my chimney and found that one of the flues has shifted so when it would rain the water had a way inside he installed a new chimney flue and put the sealed the cap. Oh my gosh its fixed. Inside, Outside, the damage to the plaster was from the chimney flue problem which obviously was there for years. Be careful out there alot of people it seems are having these problems and it's not what the heating an cooling people are telling you. Another great job, another great experience. Thanks for saving me a fortune. Your the best!

Description of Work
WATER PROBLEMS IN ATTIC/ON BRICKWORK

05/21/2010

Scott A.

Proformance did a great job, from start to finish. They gave the best of four estimates. They showed up on time, did very thorough job and answered all my questions. I would definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Ground out and tuckpointed brick entryway to my house. Cleaned brick, caulked joint between entryway and steps, waterproofed bricks and mortar and ground down metal from left over from hand railings that were removed during the job.

01/17/2009

david B.

Mike was very professional and punctual throughout the process from getting me an estimate to completing the job. I am very happy.

Description of Work
I needed some decorative stone installed around my gas fireplace.

Category pavers, gravel, fireplaces

09/06/2008

R E R.

Mike does great work. He is a good guy to work with. Every time I call him, he comes right away. He always shows up on time. I've been doing work with him for about 2 years.

Description of Work
I had Mike tuckpoint and repair the chimney on my roof.

Category chimney repair

05/14/2008

MARY L.

He came over the same day I called, which was actually on a Saturday. He repaired the chimney and also came back later and put a sealant on the chimney, which should last for 20 years. The house looks brand-spanking new! He is the most honest guy I've ever seen. Everyone else quoted me way more than he did. I could not recommend anyone higher.

Description of Work
He did chimney, tuckpointing, and water proofing on my home.

Faerber's Bee Window Inc

The BEE Window® design center located in Indianapolis showcases window, siding, door, roofing, sunroom and bathroom product lines. Bee has been turning dreary homes into dream homes throughout Indiana for over 25 years. Its quality products and services include window, siding, door and roof replacement, gutter replacement and leaf protection, room additions with Four Seasons Sunrooms, and bathroom remodeling. The company prides itself on building lasting relations with customers through a commitment to the highest standards of ethics.

M&M Home Remodeling Services - Crown Point

M&M Home Remodeling Services is a full-service, Exterior remodeling company specializing in Roofing, Siding, Windows, Gutters, Attic Insulation and Entry Doors. We delivers quality services while keeping your objectives in mind. Exterior Remodeling is one of the single biggest investments you make. An M&M Remodeling consultant will work with you every step of the way, offering quality advice to develop the exterior home remodeling plan that is right for you. M&M is fully licensed, bonded and insured in both Illinois and Indiana. As a member of the National Association of Remodeling Industry (NARI), M&M follows a strict code of ethics and has made a strong commitment to the professionalism of the remodeling industry. From minor exterior home updates, to full exterior remodeling and expansions, find out what M&M can do for you! Over 70 employees. Licensed. Bonded and insured. Operate out of 2 locations. Family-run company.

Acculevel Inc

Acculevel is your foundation repair expert, serving Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Ohio and been in business since 1996. Most of our repairs come with a life of the structure warranty. Acculevel begins by evaluating your entire foundation system, checking your property for the signs and causes of foundation failure. From foundation & crawlspace repair to waterproofing & encapsulation systems, Acculevel can help you protect your home-- possibly the most valuable investment you'll ever make. A dry home is a healthy home. Acculevel is committed to providing the most technologically advanced repairs to help keep your home dry and on a safe foundation. A strong foundation protects your home's structure, lowers utility bills and maintains the value of your property. Check our pictures for the signs & symptoms of foundation & water damage, and then call Acculevel for your free visual inspection. 1-866-669-3349

Offers by Acculevel Inc on Angi