Doppler Construction Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2010

1027 E. Summit St.

Crown Point, IN 46307

A professional remodeling contractor who specializes in ADA bathrooms or remodels. Our goal is to remodel your home with your family’s specific needs and accommodations in mind. Doppler Construction of Crown Point is a 3rd generation company with excellent customer service, employees & reputation....

07/02/2019

Jennifer S.

Jerry and his crew were excellent to work with! We have a small kitchen and wanted to update it to be more functional and attractive. Jerry worked with our budget and helped us choose very nice cabinets. We had our electric and plumbing updated as well.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category remodeling,home remodeling

08/09/2018

Jo G.

The workers were on time and knew what to do. No wasted time. All were friendly and professional. As the ceiling behind the beams was oddly formed, it seemed best to make a curved peak rather than try for a sharp peak. The final result is very nice. Good work.

Description of Work
Removed two faux beams in cathedral ceilings, rehung fans and painted ceilings

Category drywall,remodeling,interior painters

06/25/2018

Kirstyn G.

Jerry was friendly, helpful and able to answer any questions I had about the project. The work was completed quickly and they communicated with me every step of the way so I knew what was happening.

Description of Work
My basement flooded and destroyed a wall in my basement has to be rebuilt new cellar doors out in and plumbing and electrical reworked.

Category basement remodeling

03/27/2018

Sandra C.

Great work. Professional, courteous and clean. Jerry U. answered all my questions and was prompt in returning calls. Job was done on time too.

Description of Work
Take out an old see-thru fireplace and build a new wall and install a French door. Tore out old carpet and install plank tile floors. Added an attic stair and some electrical work. Painted entire house.

Category drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters,sunrooms

12/29/2017

Lori F.

Recently we had Doppler Construction out of Crown Point, IN. put vinyl siding,along with soffit and facia, along with four windows in our kitchen and dining area. They did such a wonderful job and were very precise in their work. The workers were awesome, very friendly and considerate, making sure things were exactly how we wanted them. We would rate them 10 out of 10. We would highly recommend them to our friends.

Description of Work
Vinyl siding, soffit and facia, 4 windows

Category siding,replacement windows

12/28/2017

Shane B.

They did a great job installing the backsplash and were extremely knowledgeable and friendly

Description of Work
Kitchen backsplash installation

Category remodeling

11/22/2017

Phil M.

We used Doppler Construction for our 203K rehab and were very happy with results. We worked specifically with Jerry. He was able to complete everything we asked for in the timeline promised. We definitely recommend Doppler for rehab or remodel needs. 5 Star Service!

Description of Work
Electrical Plumbing Drywall Hvac 203K loan friendly

Category remodeling

11/22/2017

L C.

Doppler Construction is a first class company! They are a dependable company, fair and courteous. Their work is impeccable. Thirteen years ago, we decided that our house needed some major renovations. In a casual conversation with one our neighbors, Doppler Construction was recommended to us. The rest is history. In the past thirteen years, any time we needed help with home improvements, we called Doppler Construction. We’ve had a new deck built, the house painted, parts of the house remodeled, and much more. This past spring, my husband had a severe stroke. The first call I made was to John Doppler. He was able to help me figure out how to remodel my home to be handicap accessible. He did research into different wheelchair lifts and helped us figure out the best, and most cost effective way to install one. Any time I had questions, or needs, he was there to help me out. I would highly recommend Doppler Construction to anyone. In this day and age of big box stores and diminishing customer service, it’s nice to have a company like this to call. They do excellent work, and they are nice people on top of it. It can’t get much better than that.

Description of Work
We had a series of decks built, the exterior & interior house painted, two bathrooms remodeled, new floors installed, handicap accessibility. Handicap accessibility including: mechanical wheelchair lift

Category countertops,decks,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

09/14/2017

ellen K.

They tore out the ceiling, replaced the fan and lighting. They replaced the cabinets and painting in the bathroom. In the bedroom they replaced the carpet, painting and replaced light fixtures. They are always on time, always there. Always got everything done on the schedule. It wasn't cheap. Yes, I would use this company again.

Description of Work
We had them do work on our downstairs bathroom and bedroom.

Category custom cabinets,carpet installation,drywall,electrician,lighting,home remodeling,interior painters

02/17/2017

Steven K.

The shower in the master bath was a three piece shower with no grab bars and very little area to hold on to. This contractor found out that the upper two (2) sections could be replaced which had some grab bars build into them. Also, he added several extra grab bars for safety. A hand held shower system was also installed in the shower. In doing this work, several sections of drywall had to be replaced due to the blocking which had to be installed for the extra grab bars. Then the bathroom was painted (excellent paint job). The people doing the work were excellent & did the job in a very professional manner. They cleaned up as they went along, so there was minimal cleanup after each day. My wife & I are very pleased with this contractor & how they worked with us to satisfy our needs.

Description of Work
The master bath needed to be updated with grab bars in shower area & side of tub. Also, new, higher toilets were needed in several bathrooms. This work was needed because of spine surgery I had done late last year (2016). I had several contractors come out & give me estimates of work to be done & price. I chose this contractor because of his remodeling ideas & price.

Category drywall,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Fromm Drywall Inc

Drywall Contractor 20 years experience

Mr. Paint

Mr. Paint is a high quality, detail oriented company that turns houses into homes. We have decades of experience in interior and exterior painting and have some of the best staff members in the industry.

Heniff Painting & Remodeling

Tim has won back to back Super Service Awards! We have 3 employees... (owner is involved in every job). Free estimates and cost is determined by the job. May contact through email or via phone. We offer award winning interior and exterior painting services.

Check, MasterCard, Visa

Residential and commercial remodeling, general contractor, room additions, kitchens & bathrooms.