CROWN POINT ANIMAL HOSPITAL

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2006

The Crown Point Animal Hospital, located in Crown Point, IN, is one of Northwest Indiana's premier veterinary clinics. Our caring, experienced and highly trained staff treats your animal with love and respect. Our goal is to provide your loved pet with a long and healthy life. Crown Point Animal Hospital features: Care for dog and cats Preventative medicine Surgery Professional grooming Boarding House calls Drug free pain therapy And more At Crown Point Animal Hospital, we take the time to take care of your pet and discuss any questions or concerns you may have. We understand how busy life can get. For this reason, we offer house calls and evening hours by appointment. Call Crown Point Animal Hospital today to set up an appointment for your pet....

10/16/2017

Very professional, actually spend time with you to discuss overall health and any concerns.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine check up, annual tests, shots (3 year), and nail trimming for my German Shepherd.

09/29/2015

My pet was very sick and they had to put him down. They were very good and they came to the house to put him down.

04/22/2015

The service is exceptional. I actually get the feeling that they treat the dogs like they treat their own dogs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use the Crown Point Animal Hospital for my dog who had an infection.

11/18/2014

I have been going here for 10 years! They are pretty good. Dr. Kelly is great. I trust her and I get along great with her staff. The pricing is very, very high though!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go in there about every week! I went last week because my large dog had diarrhea and my pup needed an allergy shot.

10/20/2011

Dr. Kelly is the vet and she is good. They are expensive. The ladies that work there are also really good. The price is sometimes too high for me. I will definitely go back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Crown Point Animal Hospital for the vet for my dog, cat and new puppy. I was last there for the puppy because he had diarrhea.

Crown Point Animal Hospital