C. Jackson Construction LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2012

3.2

8879 Locust Street

Cross Plains, IN 47017

We are a family owned and operated foundation and structure repair company serving the Tri-State area since 2007. We take great pride in our promise that you will be satisfied because we always strive to exceed expectations. We guarantee that all work is performed to structural engineer standards

02/24/2016

albert S.

Job went ok. A little messy. He did everything required but when I asked about a new footer drain he said not needed.

Description of Work
Waterproof basement wall with lifetime warranty.

Category concrete repair, basement waterproofing, basement remodeling

06/16/2015

Dawn C.

All went well, big job but no more rain drainage problems

Description of Work
Foundation work

Category basement waterproofing

04/01/2015

albert S.

The job went ok, and when Mr Jackson had the wall dug out I asked him don't you need to power wash it, he said no, it would just make a mess. I also asked about a new drain pipe at the footer, he stated my drain tile was fine. Now here we are in spring and since then we had our basement bathroom remodeled and guess what it's leaking in the exact same place. I tried to contact Chris, first with no response for over a week, then someone called me and said he was out of town and would call me in a few days, another week of silence. I called back several more times and when I finally got him he said he lost his phone and all his contacts. So does that mean he doesn't keep job files? Then he said it isn't leaking where he fixed it has to be going around it. Then he tried to bully me stating if I left a review he would sue me for slander. What a company, and he has yet to come out. I am a disabled vet and I don't have money to burn but this was a waste. I am considering legal action at this time.

Description of Work
Had a leak in one wall of My basement in one small area. Chris guaranteed me in no uncertain terms that his process would stop it and it would never leak again. He sealed the wall in August 2014 giving me a lifetime warranty.

Category concrete repair, excavators, remodeling, basement waterproofing, drain pipe

05/23/2014

Tina M.

Mr. Jackson was very upfront with the costs and several options each time of how he could fix the problems. We were very pleased with the results and would call on him again.

Description of Work
Mr. Jackson has performed several jobs for me. He repaired my kitchen ceiling from a water leak. He fixed the leak, placed new drywall in ceiling, sanded and painted. He replaced a faulty sump pump in my basement and He also repaired my soggy back yard by placing drain tiles in my yard to redirect the water output from our sump pump

Category remodeling, basement waterproofing

05/01/2014

albert S.

Very professional , knowledgable . Fair pricing. Fixed our problem promptly to standards with above average performance. Trustworthy , neat, and started job and completed two days ahead of schedule.

Description of Work
Exterior basement waterproofing.

Category basement waterproofing

Indiana Foundation Service

Indiana Foundation Service, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Based outside of Indianapolis, IN, they serve the entire state of Indiana. Indiana Foundation Service is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers Coupon

Bishop Boys Concrete Construction

Bishop Boys Concrete “Heritage & Tradition” A value driven family who builds business on family core values. We can make your concrete and satisfaction built to last!! Concrete pouring, repairs, stamped, decorative, driveways, walkways, patios, retaining walls, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Redwine Home Improvements

Here are Redwine Home Improvements, we do it all. However, we're currently specializing and focusing on decks, porches, porch roofs, carports, lean-toos, etc. What ever your home improvement projects, we can help!

2022 Super Service Award

Check, PayPal

landscaping, general maintenance and repair, roofing, drywall, electric, hvac, painting, major plumbing and anything not pertaining to foundation or structure.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about C. Jackson Construction LLC

How is C. Jackson Construction LLC overall rated?

C. Jackson Construction LLC is currently rated 3.2 overall out of 5.

What days are C. Jackson Construction LLC open?

C. Jackson Construction LLC is open:

What payment options does C. Jackson Construction LLC provide

C. Jackson Construction LLC accepts the following forms of payment: Check, PayPal

Does C. Jackson Construction LLC offer free estimates?

Yes, C. Jackson Construction LLC offers free project estimates.

Does C. Jackson Construction LLC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, C. Jackson Construction LLC does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does C. Jackson Construction LLC offer a senior discount?

No, C. Jackson Construction LLC does not offer a senior discount.

Does C. Jackson Construction LLC offer emergency services?

Yes, C. Jackson Construction LLC offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by C. Jackson Construction LLC?

Yes, C. Jackson Construction LLC offers warranties.

What services does C. Jackson Construction LLC offer?

C. Jackson Construction LLC offers the following services: We correct all foundation and structure issues. We specialize in correcting bowed walls, cracked walls, wet basements, uneven floors, drainage issues, heaving basement floors,crushing floor joists, faulty support beams and posts. We also offer underpinning, complete or partial foundation replacement, retaining wall services- new,repair and replacement, falling brick and hill slide stabilization.

Are there any services C. Jackson Construction LLC does not offer?