C. Jackson Construction LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2012

3.2

We are a family owned and operated foundation and structure repair company serving the Tri-State area since 2007. We take great pride in our promise that you will be satisfied because we always strive to exceed expectations. We guarantee that all work is performed to structural engineer standards and back everything we do with a lifetime fully transferable warranty. We are the guys who treat your home like it were our own. C. Jackson Construction LLC is a business of unsurpassed quality and customer satisfaction....

Basement Systems of Indiana

Basement Systems of Indiana is your trusted local team for basement waterproofing, foundation repair, crawl space repair, and humidity and mold control. We recognize the importance of healthy, functional below-grade spaces and how they affect the rest of your home. We specialize in improving your home's energy efficiency, safety and indoor air quality with over 30 years of experience in the industry. We provide FREE estimates for our patented crawl space, basement and concrete repair services. All of our services also include full transferable, lifetime warranties.

Indiana Foundation Service

Indiana Foundation Service, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Based outside of Indianapolis, IN, they serve the entire state of Indiana. Indiana Foundation Service is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Indiana Foundation Service on Angi
Indiana Crawl Space Repair

Indiana Crawl Space Repair is a trusted crawl space repair contractor providing waterproofing, insulation, encapsulation, drainage, vapor barriers, and structural repairs in Indiana and the Greater Indianapolis area. Our Estimates are free, and most of the time can be scheduled the same day you contact us. Give us a call at 800-371-1939 to schedule an appointment

02/24/2016

Job went ok. A little messy. He did everything required but when I asked about a new footer drain he said not needed.

Description of Work
Waterproof basement wall with lifetime warranty.

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing,basement remodeling

06/16/2015

All went well, big job but no more rain drainage problems

Description of Work
Foundation work

Category basement waterproofing

04/01/2015

The job went ok, and when Mr Jackson had the wall dug out I asked him don't you need to power wash it, he said no, it would just make a mess. I also asked about a new drain pipe at the footer, he stated my drain tile was fine. Now here we are in spring and since then we had our basement bathroom remodeled and guess what it's leaking in the exact same place. I tried to contact Chris, first with no ...

Description of Work
Had a leak in one wall of My basement in one small area. Chris guaranteed me in no uncertain terms that his process would stop it and it would never leak again. He sealed the wall in August 2014 giving me a lifetime warranty.

Category concrete repair,excavators,remodeling,basement waterproofing,drain pipe

05/23/2014

Mr. Jackson was very upfront with the costs and several options each time of how he could fix the problems. We were very pleased with the results and would call on him again.

Description of Work
Mr. Jackson has performed several jobs for me. He repaired my kitchen ceiling from a water leak. He fixed the leak, placed new drywall in ceiling, sanded and painted. He replaced a faulty sump pump in my basement and He also repaired my soggy back yard by placing drain tiles in my yard to redirect the water output from our sump pump

Category remodeling,basement waterproofing

05/01/2014

Very professional , knowledgable . Fair pricing. Fixed our problem promptly to standards with above average performance. Trustworthy , neat, and started job and completed two days ahead of schedule.

Description of Work
Exterior basement waterproofing.

Category basement waterproofing

We correct all foundation and structure issues. We specialize in correcting bowed walls, cracked walls, wet basements, uneven floors, drainage issues, heaving basement floors,crushing floor joists, faulty support beams and posts. We also offer underpinning, complete or partial foundation replacement, retaining wall services- new,repair and replacement, falling brick and hill slide stabilization.

landscaping, general maintenance and repair, roofing, drywall, electric, hvac, painting, major plumbing and anything not pertaining to foundation or structure.

Check, PayPal