AWP Home Inspections, LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since April 2012

Crawfordsville, IN 47933

AWP Home Inspections is committed to providing inspection services that meet or exceed all customer requirements and applicable standards. Our Home Inspectors are committed to this goal on every inspection performed and stand by our motto- Affordable Worthwhile Professional Our job is to provide an objective and independent evaluation to help you better understand your valuable investment. Your interests are our interests – before, during, and after the inspection....

05/09/2019

Abagail G.

He was kind, on time and quick to get started. He was able to give us the information we need and explained it so we could understand. He was extremely thorough and detailed on his inspection. It took less than 24 hours to receive our written report.

Description of Work
Full House Inspection

04/10/2019

Kim H.

It went very well. David was very professional yet friendly. He covered pretty much everything.He is very caring and is concerned about your safety.

Description of Work
Home inspection for purchase

03/26/2019

Diana M.

We hired AWP to do our home inspection. They were great, easy to work with and we definitely felt we got our money’s worth. Very thorough and explained things to watch for in the future along with suggestions for improvements.

Description of Work
Home inspection

03/12/2019

Michael I.

AWP was on time and and very professional. They did a very thorough inspection and reported their findings same day. They were easy to talk to, and very informative. I would highly recommend them for your inspections.

Description of Work
New home inspection

01/19/2019

Ryan B.

It went very well he explained everything in a way i could underestand. His report was very detailed and showed what was important to fix and what could wait.

Description of Work
Inspection of our future home

06/11/2018

Samuel L.

The inspection went very well. The inspector was knowledgeable and was able to answer all the question we had. He was eager to explain all of our concerns and seemed genuinely interested in our concerns.

Description of Work
Home inspection

05/02/2018

Ed D.

IT went well.

Description of Work
Home inspection

04/03/2018

Christopher S.

He did very well.

Description of Work
pest inspection

Category real estate agents

02/11/2018

Dee D.

Very thorough and went through the whole house when done and reviewed everything with us personally.

Description of Work
Home inspection

01/04/2018

Veronica T.

Great! David was very professional and throughly inspected the home I am purchasing. I would recommend them and would definitely use the again in the future.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

08/10/2017

Morgan O.

Quick and easy! David was very informative and explained everything to my husband as they went through the inspection together. He provided us with a folder full of information about his service's. Very happy with this business!

Description of Work
An inspection.

08/06/2017

Jerome R.

Excellent service! Would recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Home inspection

07/04/2017

Pamela W.

Great he found problems with the wiring that I had no idea was there. Since the listing said new 100 Amp box I assumed all was good. But that wasn't the case.

Description of Work
A whole house inspection was done. So I knew about anything that was wrong with the house before I buy the house.

Category home inspection,real estate agents

07/03/2017

Pamela W.

It was easy to go with him around the house checking everything. He even showed where the water shut off was located on water meter for my info. Also showed me where the outside water faucets shut off was for winter. Also told me for winter to shut the inside valve off and open faucets outside. So they would drain out and not freeze. This was good information for me since I have been renting for over 14 years never owned a home.

Description of Work
A complete inspection on a home I am buying. I needed to have a detailed list of everything that was good or wrong with the home. Before purchasing the home. AWP's inspector David Warren not only gave written info, but also pictures and video of the report. This info was also helpful for my Dad who is in another state to advice me what to do. Also a family friend who use to inspect for HUD said that AWP David Warren did an excellent inspection.

06/26/2017

Sarrah V.

Saved me from buying a real money pit! As an out of state investor, I highly recommend these guys! They did a thorough inspection and offer comprehensive services like prioritizing repairs and differentiated between what is maintainace and what is structurally a problem. Goes above and beyond what your average home inspector offers!

Description of Work
Full inspection on investment rental property

05/22/2017

Bekah R.

Ande was fantastic and thorough. He was great about explaining how the process would go and made sure to know that the key word for the process was "relax". He made sure to point out issues he discovered during the inspection and told me what would be necessary for repair or maintenance and the normalcy for the issue due to the age of the home. Ande was exceptionally professional and kind.

Description of Work
Home inspection to procure home loan for purchase.

04/02/2017

Mark M.

Very well learned a lot around about property

Description of Work
Home inspection

10/09/2016

Charles S.

From the first communication until receiving the final last report, AWP Home Inspections provided a professional overview of the home inspection process. The inspector provided a very thorough inspection and allowed me to follow during the process answering any questions that I had. The final report was sent the night of the inspection and contained very detailed information. My wife and I felt very comfortable moving forward with the purchase of a house based on the information that was provided by AWP.

Description of Work
Home inspection.

05/28/2013

Mary T.

Ande was on time, VERY thorough, and answered all my questions during his inspection of my new home. He was very clear in what he would be doing during the inspection and never made me feel like I was in the way or asking irrelevant questions. He was respectful of the property and the belongings of the owners. His report was very detailed, sent to me within the time frame he said it would arrive, and included several pictures and even a video of an issue. His web site is informative and I liked that I was hiring a local guy instead of a national company. I would definitely hire Ande again.

Description of Work
Home inspection of the house I was buying.

Category home inspection,real estate agents

Access Home Inspections

**Free** Termite (WDI) Inspection with all full home inspections!!! ***We do MOLD testing!!!*** With over 25 years in the service industry, we can give you the information you need to make a purchasing decision. Our complete home inspection package includes the entire house from roof to crawl space, a Termite inspection, and written report. The Best Service Available! Customized to you! -First time home buyer inspections are designed to educate the new homeowner in the small details of a home. From working tilt in windows to lighting the fireplace, we take our time and make sure the new home buyer is comfortable with how their home works. -Seasoned Home Owner inspections allow the buyer to take advantage of the information given to a first timer or to have a "tell me what's wrong" synopsis. -Investors: Whether, a single family, a duplex or an apartment complex we give the information you need to determine your R.O.I. We encourage you to call before making a purchasing decision. Call: 317-879-5509 or email at info@accesshi.com We look forward to hearing from you.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Full Home Inspection Wood Destroying Insects Thermal Imaging Mold Inspections Four Point Inspections Water Testing Analysis Sewage System Test Well Flow Testing Investment Inspections Aging in Place Pools and Spas