C King Construction Llc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since November 2009

219 Cornell Ave

Clarksville, IN 47129

We are a family owned and operated company that takes great pride in a job well done. We have been fixing foundations for three generations....

Resposiveness

basement waterproofing (32)well & water pump repair (10)foundation repair (2)drain pipe installation (1)roofing (1)concrete repair (1)

07/24/2014

CK Construction delivered the basement crack repair on time and did a great job. I would use them again if I ever need more repair service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement foundation crack repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2014

Thank you for the great review and comments. sincerely, Chris king

06/05/2014

The service went really well. We had no problems, he came out, and did the job. I had purchased the big deal for $49, and they stayed within the price. They are very punctual. They did a good job, and they gave us recommendations to stuff we could do on the house. They were professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had purchased a big deal for CK Construction.

CATEGORY wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2014

06/05/2014

We had a miscommunication at first which delayed the work a bit but once we got on the same page, everything went smoothly. Chris and his partner are hard workers...very professional, efficient and diligent. They dug down on the exterior wall then sealed it with tar and a plastic moisture barrier. On the inside, Chris scraped out loose mortar, sealed with a commercial grade thermoseal, sealed air ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On first visit, Chris inspected my sump pump which was Angie's Big Deal. It was fine but I also asked Chris to look at my foundation since I was having water seepage through an old brick  and mortar wall. He gave me a quote to seal it both on the interior and exterior. I hired him to do the work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2014

05/20/2014

The big deal was $49 for sump pump inspection, and they were awesome. They complimented us on the product we had purchased years ago, and that it was perfect and running fine. They made a couple of suggestions for a back up in the future, which we elected not to do at this time. They were very good, and we had no problems. We did not spend any more than the $49 of the big deal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had purchased a big deal for CK Construction. They did inspection on the sump pump, and it had been many years since one was done, and I appreciated that.

CATEGORY wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2014

03/22/2014

They installed a 20' drain system, installed 5 iron I-beams, repaired and replaced the brick on half of the Michigan wall, regarded the back side corner of the house to allow better drainage away from basement, replaced back sidewalk to angle water away from basement. We are very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
 Our house is old and the basement was badly in need of reinforcement. We had several companies give us quotes and suggestions but none returned with a timely or cost effective fix and some never got back to us at all. C. King sent the A-team out that had knowledge and experience on our age basement and gave direct information and suggestions on how to repair and improve our basement situation, and a quote to live with! They were very professional, worked hard, did a great job and cleaned up. Now the basement can continue to serve it's purpose, which before was in question and we are very happy with the results. We would definitely use C. King again with any foundation or basement problems. They also replaced a section of our sidewalk that ran along the side of the foundation above the basement and it not only helps with improving our basement situation it also looks very nice. AND, this was all done in a "no fooling around, timely manner."

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,drain pipe,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2014

Thank you for your comments. We were very happy to help get your basement back to a usable space. We truly love what we do, especially when we get to work for good people. Sincerely, Chris King

03/18/2014

I thought I would need a new battery because the system kept alarming. I had to disconnect the backup system until I could have it checked out. When CK Construction checked the system they found the sump pump had shifted and the bulb was stuck. He fixed the problem and readjusted the pump so it wouldn't interfere with the backup pump. Then he reattached the backup system. I appreciate CK Construct...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
reattached the battery back up system for my sump pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2014

Thank you for your review. Sincerely, Chris king

03/03/2014

Checked pump and battery backup. Found it needed a check valve which he installed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
check sump pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2014

Thank you [members name]. Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

03/03/2014

CKConstruction was very easy to work with. Chris promptly returned messages. They did not have a battery back-up that would fit and a correct one was ordered and replaced within a short time! I had been looking for someone to take care of this problem for months! So....I was very pleased with this Big Deal, keep them coming!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked the sump pump and installed a needed, new battery back-up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2014

Thank you for the review member. We are happy we could help.

02/04/2014

Chris King was extremely professional on the phone when I called him about two potential foundation issues within my home.  He took the time to explain different potential foundation issues and the methods that he uses to fix them.  When I told him I needed an appointment as soon as possible he took time to work my service call into his schedule, between other appointments.  He arrived on time and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected and sealed foundation crack

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2014

Thank you for the review, I was happy to give you and your husband the good news that your foundation was in good shape despite a small crack. Most small cracks found in poured concrete foundation walls are normal and shouldn't alarm the homeowner. Only on rare occasions are they a sign of structural damage.

01/27/2014

The owner, Chris, met with us promptly as scheduled, did an inspection and developed a plan for all of the repairs.  Chris was friendly, knowledgeable, and professional.  We will be scheduling the work soon and I'll give an update when it's finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were looking for a contractor to repair bowed basement walls and a water leak at my mother's house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2013

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We try hard to let the customer know what the problem is, why it occurred, and what options they have to correct/repair them.

Foundation Waterproofing, Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Waterproofing. Repairing Bowed & Cracked Walls. Repairing settled foundation. Installing piers

Roofing