DAVID & SON TREE SVC

With Angi since June 2010

DM Tree Services, LLC has over 12 years of experience in tree service proudly serving the Louisville metro area. Our focus is to get the job right at the first time, keeping the site clean and also work under a safe environment. Our prices are competitive relative to our competition. Please, call us today for a free estimate today!

For over 30 years, Hess's Landscape and Lawn has helped its clients design, install and enjoy their outdoor home experiences. We pride ourselves in listening and working with our clients' in making their ideas and dreams come to life. And while we have grown and been very successful over the years, we still maintain relationships with our past clients that were responsible for the reputation we have today. Additional fax - (502) 618-3685. Additional DBA - Hess's Complete Tree Service.

Owner is a part of every job and very detailed and passionate about every project. We hire people that are motivated and take pride in their work! I won't hire anyone that I wouldn't put on my own property! People will doubt what I say, but they believe what I do - Isaac Branham owner

05/15/2015

They were very prompt in returning our call and even came out the same day to remove our stump. We were not at home when the stump was removed. When we got home there was a very shallow place where the roots had been ground. We could still see several roots that had not been ground up. The yard was a mess.. My husband who had worked 12 hrs is still outside trying to clean up the mess. I would not ...

Description of Work
Removed a stump

Category tree service