Yancey's House of Carpet Inc

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 2006

13408 Wicker Ave

Cedar Lake, IN 46303

We offer financing, 1 year same as cash. We get half down to order and then COD when job is complete. We run most sales in the Spring and the Fall. Starting October 1, 2013 we are starting a stain removal program at no charge to you for the first year that you own your carpet. Additional email - info@yanceyshouseofcarpet.com....

06/02/2017

Steve A.

Great job gentleman was on time and did a great job....

Description of Work
Had carpet stretched and trimmed. Great job

05/15/2015

Leonard M.

My wife and i were extremely pleased with the timelines and professionalism of Yancys carpey. We searched and priced different companies and after reading a few reviews we decided to try this company. We went to their local store and was greeted by a friendly knowledgeable staff and was given the time to look at different samples without feeling rushed for a decision. They allowed us to take their sample slates home for a week and decide what we wanted. We were quoted a good price and given times for delivery and installation. Although we expexted some of our bathroom sub floor to need replacing, it turned out worse than we thought once wepulled up the old floor. Instead of wasting time and trying to redo a contract the installer Tom did the extra work and went well beyond what was asked of him and did a marvelous job repairing the floor and laying a new one. He barely charged us anything for the extra labor and was a true professional throughout the entire process. The carpet installers came on time and did a great job and in a timely manner. I highly recommend anyone looking for new flooring to check Yancys out. You will not be disappointed

Description of Work
installed new carpet in our living room and two sets of stairs. Also put a new sub floor down in the bathroom and a new bathroom floor

04/26/2014

jack W.

Yancy's is very price competitive. Their tile selection is not that big, but we found what we liked, and everything went very smoothlly and in a timely fashion. Their materail prices are comparable to Master Tile, but their install prices were signifanctly less than Master TIle. I have used Yancy's for carpet in the past. This was the first time I had used them for tile. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Provide and Install new cermaic tile floor in bathroom

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile

04/04/2014

Penelope A.

Our experience with them was good. He was on time and was very straightforward. He did not try to sell us something we did not need. In fact, he ordered the part and told me how to put it in so he did not have to come back. I did it myself. It was very easy. He offered to come back if we wanted him to, but he said that we could do it ourselves if we want. Since it was easy, we just decided to do it ourselves. I would call him again.

Description of Work
We have used the services of Yancey’s House of Carpet Inc. for carpet sales, installation, and repair.

03/25/2014

william S.

They were very good. They were friendly people and the price was good. They followed through on their agreements and the dates. The installer was good. I was happy with everything. It was good price and it was agreed upon price.

Description of Work
I used Yancey's House of Carpet Inc for installing my carpets.

07/03/2013

Dr. Robert H.

They were perfect all the way around. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I purchased my carpet from them.

04/30/2013

Edward F.

Yancy's House of Carpets were friendly. Friday they put in my last carpet. It was over $1,000. They are knowledgeable and prompt.

Description of Work
I bought carpet from Yancy's House of Carpets.

07/27/2012

Debra J.

Yancey's is a family owned and operated local business. They are friendly and informative. They came out and measured the area we wanted carpeted on the date and time arranged. We opted to move our furniture and remove our old carpeting, however, they do offer these services at a cost to consumer. Two young men installed the carpeting and were very professional and efficient. I hadn't had carpeting installed in years so I didn't realize the installers do not vacuum after the installation. I was a little surprised but have spoken with friends who said they all had to vacuum after their carpeting was installed by other vendors. We had a large area carpeted and it took us a few hours to clean up. Other than that, we have absolutely no complaints.

Description of Work
Wall to wall carpeting installed in living room, stairway, hallway and two medium-sized bedrooms, one large bedroom.

08/11/2010

Chris M.

They didn?t do any work. I didn?t get a bad feeling or a great feeling about them.

Description of Work
We contacted Yancey's House of Carpets to get an estimate for hardwood flooring.

09/30/2007

KATE H.

I was very pleased with their presentation and the estimate they gave me. The contractor was professional and answered every question I had. I have decided to wait on the installation until a little later though, but when I finally decide to put in carpet it will be with Yancey s.

Description of Work
I noticed the advertisement they had including their top rating on Angie s List, and I decided to have someone come out and give me an estimate on carpet that I wanted to put down in one of my large rooms. The estimate was something like two dollars a square foot. No further work was done at this time.

Lucid Dream Home Developers, LLC

Kitchen, Bathroom and Basement Remodels, Installation of Tile, Wood, Laminate and Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring in Lake and Newton Counties, Indiana. Family Owned and Operated since 2017. We are Licensed, Bonded and Insured

High Quality Flooring

Family owned with over 10 years of industry experience. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the very best in quality for all of your flooring installation needs. We'll help you select the most fitting and beautiful home interiors - from a wide variety of flooring options, and more! Our distinctive service includes professional measuring, experienced installation and stylish design, all provided with a local flair since we're independently owned and operated. We're known for our quality work and the integrity of our business. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction. Free in home estimates 12months 0% financing

Budget Right Handyman

Budget Right Handyman is Chicagoland's largest handyman service. We've won the Angie's List Super Service Award for 10 consecutive years. Since 2016, we've completed over 20,000 projects. All of our work comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee & 1-year warranty on labor.

Offers by Budget Right Handyman on Angi
    MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express

Custom installation of carpet, laminate, hardwood, ceramic, porcelain, natural stone & vinyl goods.

Carpet cleaning but can recommend someone for your needs.