MIDDAY DOG WALKERS

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2008

PO Box 201

Carmel, IN 46082

Midday Dog Walks: $15/visit Vacation/Travel Visits: $20/visit $2/additional pet .............................. (FIRST WALK- FREE for new clients)

11/26/2016

JANICE M.

Couldn't tell that they've been there. Great

Description of Work
came and played with my dog and let her out.

07/21/2015

John C.

Extremely responsive to the initial enquiry, very professional in scheduling a person to person meeting and detailing the services offered. Very flexible in accommodating additional requests, and provide a fantastic service. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Extremely reliable and punctual mid-day dog walking service

05/07/2015

Robert G.

Description of Work
They came in three times a week to exercise our dog. Great service.

01/28/2015

Mark H.

Description of Work
Puppy breaks.

03/07/2014

MARYANN W.

They've never missed a day and come within the same window of time each day. I happened to be home once when Anastasia arrived and my dog started jumping for joy when she saw her. They're great, highly recommend. They invoice monthly and have a nice online system if I adjust scheduling

Description of Work
For over 6 months now they come three times a week to walk my greyhound or play with her in the yard if the weather isn't suitable for a walk.

02/12/2014

Shannon M.

08/26/2013

Heather B.

I had to find someone in a hurry after my typically social dog was and quot;excusedand quot; from her daycare location, and despite the fact that I called at about 4pm, Angie was able to schedule an appointment with me for only about two hours later to meet her, as well as one of her employees, Amanda, so that we could begin service the following day. My dog is still in the process of learning her manners, so I know that she requires some patience, and I've been nothing but impressed so far. I received a phone call the first day and texts the following two (by request) to tell me how my dog was doing, and come home to notes in a and quot;dog logand quot; book they supplied to communicate back and forth. I am so grateful for the service they provide, and have been completely satisfied with Midday Dog Walkers so far.

Description of Work
Walked my dog, cleaned up after some accidents, and noticed/moved some items I missed while "puppy-proofing."

11/30/2012

TODD B.

wonderful

Description of Work
My family works and I used this company to come walk the dogs while we were away. They did an excellent job. My dogs loved theh walker. They have become family

08/15/2012

MAURICE D.

Angie came and let our dogs out in the backyard and played with them instead of walking them due to construction in our neighborhood. She also played with our cats and gave treats to all the animals. She left a detailed note on what the dogs did which I really appreciated.

Description of Work
My husband and I were gone for the most of the day. We had left early in the morning and let our dogs out and gave them food early that morning.

06/15/2012

Tammy C.

Angie was courteous, professional and prompt at schedule an initial meet and greet and I felt comfortable she was experienced and my dogs would be in good hands.

Description of Work
$19/per visit for 2 dogs. Just feed, play/love and potty. My dogs are too much to walk so I just wanted them to be visited, fed and loved on while we were out.

01/31/2012

Letha S.

They are excellent. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They come to your house and take your animals out and walk them. When I go away they come and feed my cats, take the trash out, get the mail, etc. They pretty much do it all.

Category pet sitters

01/03/2012

Angie L.

Angie and Ashley have been walking our dogs for about three years. We do not use them on a regular basis, but on days where we expect our work hours to be extra long and on holidays. We have three dogs and the staff at Midday Dog Walkers have helped us care for our dogs, our foster dogs and our elderly dog who has since passed. There is no one I trust more than Angie and Ashley to care for our dogs when we are gone. My dogs are generally good dogs with some excitement and escape issues, but I never hear any complaints about behavior which tells me they know how to deal with different behaviors. Services they provide include a fabulous log of their visit (which we always look forward to and read as soon as we come in), bringing packages in from the porch, walking and playing with the dogs, wiping muddy paws, giving them very specific treat filled Kongs and reading all of my lengthy thoughts about the dogs' current needs. When our elderly dog spent a lot of time urinating, they were always certain to let me know how often it occurred on the walks. In three years, there has only been one day when they were not available to help, but they informed me of the conflict when I requested them. It was my fault for not giving any notice at all. They seem to find a way to accommodate their regular customers. I was so fortunate to have had them recommended to me. It's one decision I am most proud of when it comes to my pets.

Description of Work
Walk three dogs Clean off muddy feet Carry in packages from the porch Play with dogs Leave a log of activity Clean up after dogs Securely lock up Give food and/or treats as asked Observant of animals' habits and report anything unusual or concerning

08/28/2011

Jamin K.

We have been using Midday Dog Walkers for over a year now for house visits when we go on vacations or business trips. From the beginning, Angie and her staff have been nothing but professional and loving to our three beagles. At our first consultation, Angie came to meet us at our house and the dogs just fell in love. She is very personable, and discussed all of our needs. On our out of town trips, they turn on lights at night, water plants and bring in the mail. Angie also sends us updates on how the pups are doing while we are gone, and texts us pictures of them she finds too irresistable to take! When choosing a dog walker, it is important to trust those who will be visiting your house when you are not there. I have no hesitations with Midday Dog Walkers at all. In fact, I feel at ease with them visiting the house when we are not there, because I know they treat our home and our dogs with respect.

Description of Work
Walk, feed, administer medications and above all-- pamper our pups!

06/09/2011

Letha S.

Very happy with the service they have provided me on an as needed basis for 1 1/2 years.

Description of Work
Comes into my home to check on cats. Feeds, waters, cleans litter box. They have even put my trashcan out at the street on trash day while I was away.

04/10/2011

Linee R.

If I didn't have another wonderful pet sitter and dog walker, I would probably hire them again for dog walks only. I think we maybe just had a rough start. My dogs did appear to be warming up to Ashley but I wouldn't feel comfortable at this point hiring them for anything more than dog walks. My animals are too important to me to leave them in the care of someone who I don't quite trust 100 percent. It would take more time for this company to earn our trust.

Description of Work
We had scheduled an appointment for Angie to come out and meet us. She missed that appointment and did not call to cancel or explain why...weird. I called her a day or 2 later and I wasn't sure I wanted to reschedule at that time because that was a big "red flag" for me. I thought that if she couldn't be responsible enough to make a quick phone call then I couldn't be sure she'd be responsible with my animals. Her explanation was that she didn't have my phone number on her in order to cancel and was busy covering jobs for someone who was ill. It was a good excuse but she didn't apologize for not showing or calling. Since I could understand her dedication to her clients and I would want her to be as dedicated to my animals, in the event this happened again with another employee of hers, I rescheduled. She arrived on time and spent a good amount of time getting the information about the animals. She and her employee had clipboards and asked lots of questions....many of which could be answered at a later date. In my opinion, it's more important that she show me that she likes my dogs and spend time with them, rather than using that time to write down information. I needed to feel a connection with her to feel comfortable enough to trust her with my dogs. I didn't get that. She was nice and professional, but honestly didn't show much interest in the dogs. I still wanted to give her a chance because her employee (Ashley, I think her name was) gave off a good vibe and she mentioned, several times, how she wanted to gain the trust of my timid dog. So...Ashley came to walk the dogs a few days later. Now, my dogs love walks but it takes a walk to 2 to trust a dog walker who they don't yet know. Ashley (I will call her) had a very difficult time walking them. She's a nice girl but definitely not the alpha personality. My dogs didn't trust her and kept putting on the breaks during the walk. I had to run out to the street to give her dog treats just to get her started. Part of the problem was that she wasn't walking fast enough. You've got to keep them moving but I wasn't sure how to say that with tact. Anyhow, she took them for a 20 minute walk, we chatted for awhile and she left. First impression of Ashley is that she's kind and likes animals. She stroked my golden retriever and again said she wanted to bond with my rescue. Aside from the difficult walk, she made a fairly good impression. She came back to walk them again the following week and the walk started out the same way, dogs didn't trust her. She treated them the entire 25 minute walk, she returned with them, we chatted and she left. I have not called them for another dog walk.

02/23/2011

Cindi K.

It went very well. Initial contact and contract meeting w/Angie Sidebottom-owner. Everything was written on the contract so there were no surprises on cost, expectations, etc. Met Ashley, her partner and the caregiver for our beagle, Pepper, the week of the trip and went over Pepper's routine, etc with her. Ashley came on Friday evening at about 6 pm and stayed until mid morning Saturday. She fed and let Pepper out as specified, and generally kept her company. Ashley came twice on Saturday to walk Pepper and then arrived around 6 pm again to spend the night. She left in the morning on Sunday around 8:30 or so. Everything was written down about each trip, down to the # of bowel movements on the walk! Both Angie and Ashley are very professional and obviously love animals. They are very trustworthy and reliable. I would use their service again in a heartbeat. I thought their prices were very reasonable for overnight stays and I felt that Pepper was well cared-for.

Description of Work
Services performed for our 1 and 1/2 year old beagle: Overnight stay 6 pm to 8am two nights (9/17 and 9/18), 2 midday walks/visits Sat. 9/18. Left in am Sun. 9/19 after feeding and letting outside.

12/27/2010

Jennie M.

I have been using them for about 6 months now. They came to my house within 2-3 days of my initial call. They were upfront about their rates and services. Angie and Kim (the caregiver going to take care of our animals) came to the house for a detailed tour and to get instructions for our 1yr old puppy and 8 yr old cat. They asked so many important questions and wrote everything down. They walk my dog around lunch most every day (even in the cold and snow). My dog loves when they come. They give lots of attention, and clean up muddy paws when needed. My schedule is so crazy and can change from day to day. They are VERY good about being flexible to my needs. I can text or email the same day and cancel a walk, or if I'm going to get home later than expected, I can have them come by again if needed. They leave a "dog log" of their visit each day. They also took care of our cat while we were on vacation for a week. It was nice knowing she was in good hands. They take care of my pets and my house like it was their own. I will be using them as long as I have pets!

Description of Work
I hired them in July 2010 to walk my puppy once a day (I still use them). I also use them to care for my cat while on vacation.

02/12/2010

JO C.

Excellent. The staff were very willing to do the extra things to spoil our dog. They recorded all of my instructions to make sure that they would take care of our pet properly.

Description of Work
Pet and House sitting while we were on vacation for 5 days. Gave excellent care to our older dog.

08/05/2008

BILL & PATTI F.

Each day they left detailed notes of what the dogs ate what they did for the 45 minutes that they let them play. They are very friendly and good with animals. She is a certified animal sitter and also trained with animal CPR. She also took care of the bird and picked up the mail at no additional charge.

Description of Work
We went out of town for a couple of days and they watched and feed my two dogs.

Category pet sitters

Dog Walking
    Animal & House Sitting
    Pooper Scoopers

ANIMAL SITTING, DOG WALKING, OVERNIGHTS / HOUSE SITTING FULLY INSURED BY STATE FARM