MIDDAY DOG WALKERS

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2008

PO Box 201

Carmel, IN 46082

Midday Dog Walks: $15/visit Vacation/Travel Visits: $20/visit $2/additional pet .............................. (FIRST WALK- FREE for new clients)...

11/26/2016

JANICE M.

Couldn't tell that they've been there. Great

Description of Work
came and played with my dog and let her out.

07/21/2015

John C.

Extremely responsive to the initial enquiry, very professional in scheduling a person to person meeting and detailing the services offered. Very flexible in accommodating additional requests, and provide a fantastic service. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Extremely reliable and punctual mid-day dog walking service

03/07/2014

MARYANN W.

They've never missed a day and come within the same window of time each day. I happened to be home once when Anastasia arrived and my dog started jumping for joy when she saw her. They're great, highly recommend. They invoice monthly and have a nice online system if I adjust scheduling

Description of Work
For over 6 months now they come three times a week to walk my greyhound or play with her in the yard if the weather isn't suitable for a walk.

08/26/2013

Heather B.

I had to find someone in a hurry after my typically social dog was and quot;excusedand quot; from her daycare location, and despite the fact that I called at about 4pm, Angie was able to schedule an appointment with me for only about two hours later to meet her, as well as one of her employees, Amanda, so that we could begin service the following day. My dog is still in the process of learning her manners, so I know that she requires some patience, and I've been nothing but impressed so far. I received a phone call the first day and texts the following two (by request) to tell me how my dog was doing, and come home to notes in a and quot;dog logand quot; book they supplied to communicate back and forth. I am so grateful for the service they provide, and have been completely satisfied with Midday Dog Walkers so far.

Description of Work
Walked my dog, cleaned up after some accidents, and noticed/moved some items I missed while "puppy-proofing."

08/15/2012

MAURICE D.

Angie came and let our dogs out in the backyard and played with them instead of walking them due to construction in our neighborhood. She also played with our cats and gave treats to all the animals. She left a detailed note on what the dogs did which I really appreciated.

Description of Work
My husband and I were gone for the most of the day. We had left early in the morning and let our dogs out and gave them food early that morning.

06/15/2012

Tammy C.

Angie was courteous, professional and prompt at schedule an initial meet and greet and I felt comfortable she was experienced and my dogs would be in good hands.

Description of Work
$19/per visit for 2 dogs. Just feed, play/love and potty. My dogs are too much to walk so I just wanted them to be visited, fed and loved on while we were out.

01/31/2012

Letha S.

They are excellent. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They come to your house and take your animals out and walk them. When I go away they come and feed my cats, take the trash out, get the mail, etc. They pretty much do it all.

Category pet sitters

01/03/2012

Angie L.

Angie and Ashley have been walking our dogs for about three years. We do not use them on a regular basis, but on days where we expect our work hours to be extra long and on holidays. We have three dogs and the staff at Midday Dog Walkers have helped us care for our dogs, our foster dogs and our elderly dog who has since passed. There is no one I trust more than Angie and Ashley to care for our dogs when we are gone. My dogs are generally good dogs with some excitement and escape issues, but I never hear any complaints about behavior which tells me they know how to deal with different behaviors. Services they provide include a fabulous log of their visit (which we always look forward to and read as soon as we come in), bringing packages in from the porch, walking and playing with the dogs, wiping muddy paws, giving them very specific treat filled Kongs and reading all of my lengthy thoughts about the dogs' current needs. When our elderly dog spent a lot of time urinating, they were always certain to let me know how often it occurred on the walks. In three years, there has only been one day when they were not available to help, but they informed me of the conflict when I requested them. It was my fault for not giving any notice at all. They seem to find a way to accommodate their regular customers. I was so fortunate to have had them recommended to me. It's one decision I am most proud of when it comes to my pets.

Description of Work
Walk three dogs Clean off muddy feet Carry in packages from the porch Play with dogs Leave a log of activity Clean up after dogs Securely lock up Give food and/or treats as asked Observant of animals' habits and report anything unusual or concerning

08/28/2011

Jamin K.

We have been using Midday Dog Walkers for over a year now for house visits when we go on vacations or business trips. From the beginning, Angie and her staff have been nothing but professional and loving to our three beagles. At our first consultation, Angie came to meet us at our house and the dogs just fell in love. She is very personable, and discussed all of our needs. On our out of town trips, they turn on lights at night, water plants and bring in the mail. Angie also sends us updates on how the pups are doing while we are gone, and texts us pictures of them she finds too irresistable to take! When choosing a dog walker, it is important to trust those who will be visiting your house when you are not there. I have no hesitations with Midday Dog Walkers at all. In fact, I feel at ease with them visiting the house when we are not there, because I know they treat our home and our dogs with respect.

Description of Work
Walk, feed, administer medications and above all-- pamper our pups!

06/09/2011

Letha S.

Very happy with the service they have provided me on an as needed basis for 1 1/2 years.

Description of Work
Comes into my home to check on cats. Feeds, waters, cleans litter box. They have even put my trashcan out at the street on trash day while I was away.

Dog Walking
    Animal & House Sitting
    Pooper Scoopers

ANIMAL SITTING, DOG WALKING, OVERNIGHTS / HOUSE SITTING FULLY INSURED BY STATE FARM