Magna Plumbing Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2002

Cost determined by the job. Minimal travel charges. No extra charge for after hours service. Award winning....

Bone Dry Masonry

Bone Dry’s Indianapolis Masonry Division provides quality masonry services to residential and commercial buildings in Boone, Hamilton, and Marion Counties, as well as the surrounding areas. With over 100 years of combined experience, you can be sure that your masonry work is in good hands. Bone Dry Masonry has built its reputation on quality customer service and excellence. We pride ourselves in developing long-lasting relationships with our customers by listening to their needs and determining the best solution for the individual customer and job. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Award winning.

Chapman Masonry

I Try to answer my phone always if its a local area code but when im on a roof sometimes i cant let go to answer please text me for a faster response

Bone Dry Roofing Inc

Free Estimates & 24/7 Emergency Repair Services. With more than 30 years of roofing experience, Bone Dry Roofing, an Indianapolis-based business that has grown to one of the largest roofing contractors located in five states across the Midwest. We’ve grown by providing exceptional service and ensuring peace-of-mind to each customer. As your home solutions provider, Bone Dry provides residential and commercial roofing repairs, re-roofs, roof maintenance plans, insulation, gutter services, masonry and heating and cooling services. Bone Dry is an Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractor, recognized by the Better Business Bureau with a rating of A+, and has received Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner 18 years in a row! Call 877-BONE-DRY to schedule your free estimate or learn more today! Features: 24/7 Emergency Services, Free estimates, Insurance assistance, Financing options available.

03/15/2017

Eddie came out on 02/01/2017 and cleaned a part on the fireplace and said if that did not work he would come back out and change the part and take the 75 dollars I payed him off the new repair. I have called him several times since. He has set a couple of appointments that he did not show for and other times says he will call me back with a time and date, but never does. The other times he just do...

Description of Work
Gas Fireplace was shutting it's self off

Category plumbing,fireplaces,gas logs

12/22/2016

Eddie came and correctly diagnosed the job and said he had to order a part. Would not return calls and did not return to do the repair.

Description of Work
Fix gas fireplace.

Category fireplaces

06/11/2015

Made a firm appointment with a quote of $350 from Eddie to install gas logs and burner in our Carmel home, two weeks before the appointment. On the scheduled day, my wife burned a day of vacation from her job to be there. Eddie did not show up, did not call, did not return my phone calls, and never apologized for the inconvenience. Guys like this give other tradesmen a bad name. Now, I'm looking f...

Description of Work
Was supposed to install gas logs and burner. Never showed up.

Category plumbing,gas logs

03/04/2015

Never received a return call.

Description of Work
Requested an estimate for gas log repair.

Category plumbing,gas logs

02/23/2015

Had to wait a bit for the product to be shipped, but after that, installation was prompt, efficient & professional

Description of Work
Installed Monessen Hearth gas fireplace logs

Category plumbing,fireplaces,gas logs

01/20/2015

A vent-free gas fireplace is a tricky device to operate and service. He diagnosed the problem and corrected it quickly. He is also a personable young man, and a pleasure to deal with.

Description of Work
Relit the pilot light and checked our vent-free gas fireplace.

12/31/2014

I contacted Magna three or four times trying to get them to come out to give an estimate on replacing a gas line to my fireplace. I started contacting them in September. I first contacted them by email. It took a while, but he finally got back to me via email and answered my question about the cost of estimates. I sent a reply asking them to contact me to set up a time to come out. No response. I then spoke with them on the phone and explained the issue again and he gave me a ballpark figure and said he would come out on that Friday. He never showed nor did he call. Several weeks later, I received an email saying he had lost his "notes" and wanting to know if I still needed the work done. I replied that I did and would like for him to set up a time to come out since it is now cold and I would like to use my fireplace. I have received no response. The last contact was December 1, 2014.

Description of Work
I asked Magna to come to my house to give an estimate on replacing a gas line to my fireplace. They never showed.

11/12/2014

When Eddie was here on a previous repair job, we discussed replacing the water heater and installing a water softener--he gave us some options and prices and we called him later to schedule the job. He arrived at the agreed-to time and completed the job that same day. He had to re-plumb several water lines for the softener installation in order to get unsoftened water to the outside sillcocks and to the kitchen. He replaced many of the old globe valves with ball valves and reran the tap offs for the humidifier and ice maker, replacing saddle valves with ball valves. He cleaned up the work area before leaving. Eddie is very personable and knowledgeable--the complete plumber. We won't use anyone but Magna Plumbing. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Replaced a gas-fired water heater; installed a water softener.

Category plumber","water heater installer","water softener installer

09/26/2014

They worked above and beyond expectations to finish the work on the rental before a tenant moved in, working well past "normal" quitting time. We are very please with their work, both in the rental and in our personal home.

Description of Work
Magna Plumbing performed extensive plumbing repairs (main drain in crawl space, A/C drain, kitchen drain, garbage disposal installation, toilet repair, etc....) to a newly purchased rental property that had been vacant for over a year. We had previously used them to assist in the remodeling of our personal home's kitchen as well as to covert our wood burning fireplace to gas logs.

Category plumber","fireplace company","gas log service","home remodeling contractor

09/20/2014

Eddie is professional, courteous, and dependable. Iwould not hesitate to recommend him for any job.

Description of Work
He repaired my gas fireplaces.

Category plumber

Residential and commercial gas lines & gas log, plumbing installations & renovations.