Kirkenlow Remodeling

Founded 1995 • With Angi since April 2002

C8053200

4000 W 106th St # 160-170

Carmel, IN 46032

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Kirkenlow Remodeling, Inc. has been serving Indianapolis and surrounding counties since 1995. We are a full service remodeling company that is licensed, bonded and insured. Let us provide you with a Free Estimate for all of your Remodeling needs including; Siding (James Hardie Fiber Cement and Thermal Core Insulated Vinyl Siding Systems), Windows, Decks, Roofing and Spray foam Insulation. Kirkenlow Remodeling is a certified contractor with James Hardie, Conklin Roofing Systems, for Commercial Roof Coatings and Seamless Insulation, Lapolla Spray Foam Insulation, Indow Windows, Simonton Windows and Pella Windows. Our goal at Kirkenlow Remodeling is to provide quality craftsmanship and professional service. Our staff and our are continually trained on the latest products and installation techniques....

siding companies (110)window replacement (13)roofing (15)gutter repair (10)door installation (6)general contractors (3)house painting (2)chimney repair (2)insulation (2)interior painting (1)home remodeling (1)woodworking (1)

06/04/2021

We had quotes from 30,000 to 60,000. It was like some of these guys wanted to rebuild the house. Kenny Wood initially came in close but under the lowest, but still a little too much for our budget. We discussed it and he made some suggestions to save money but still get the job done. His guys came in the next week, got right to work and did an excellent job. I would definitely hire Kirkenlow again.

Description of Work
Remove and replace rotted and damaged wood siding with James Hardyboard siding.

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

06/19/2020

Terrible. At first, he quoted me three separate packages -- all unreasonably expensive. I do not believe he wanted the business.

Description of Work
Needed to replace potentially bad hardy plank boards, replace rotted wood trim, exterior painting and some other home improvements.

Category contractors,siding

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

01/10/2020

We live in an historic home that always presents additional concerns whenever work is done. Kenny and his team had an effective solution to each and every turn that came during the process of insulating and residing our house. His crews were a pleasure to deal with and very professional at all times. I wholeheartedly recommend them for your project and will be having them back here for future work. -Lee Harmon

Description of Work
James Hardie sidng / insulation

Category insulation,siding

Work Completed On 01/12/2020

Review for Kirkenlow Remodeling - 4000 W 106th St, Carmel, IN - 38326686

01/10/2020

From start to finish the entire process went smoothly. Kenny Woods is great to work with and the workmanship of his crew was outstanding. Without hesitation I would recommend anyone thinking about residing their home consider Kirkenlow, Inc. in their plans.

Description of Work
James Hardie sidng installed on home

Work Completed On 01/10/2020

10/04/2019

Fantastic. The workers were very polite and courteous.

Description of Work
They did some installation of windows and doors.

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 01/15/2019

10/01/2019

It was excellent. They came and took the time to check each individual homes. 6 homes. Gave out reasonable prices. They were available when the materials came. They kept the job site clean. They cleaned up very well when they finished the job. They did a very good job. I am very satisfied.

Description of Work
They did some siding. They tore off the old siding and replaced it with the new siding.

Work Completed On 09/17/2019

09/27/2019

It was a very good service, always willing to listen to what I want and adjustment I want.

Description of Work
They did new siding, windows and repaired the back porch.

Category decks,siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 09/13/2019

09/13/2013

The owner was great. The crew arrive late but left on time each day. The work required two follow up repair trips - and the second trip completed the job. I'm happy with the finished work. They were responsive to emails and phone calls.

Description of Work
Resided complete home and did wood repairs.

Work Completed On 08/15/2013

11/09/2012

They gave us a very competitive quote, and were on-time with the work. They did a nice job and were easy to work with. It was about two years ago, and we have had no problems with the new siding.

Description of Work
Kirkenlow put new siding on our house.

Work Completed On 08/01/2010

07/12/2011

The project did over run. It’s a large house, three floorings on one side. It was a big job. They got the job done and everybody said how good it looked. I would recommend them. Their workers were very courteous and polite. They knew what they were doing. The only problem I had which was not their fault, they had an hour and a half driving time each way to my house. That on some days presented few problems. I couldn’t say it’s their fault. It’s quite a distance from my house. On one section, I had had some of the cedar replaced with hardwood plank but they said it had not been done correctly. The manufacturer recommended them. That valued something. I went with that because I had no idea of what the price of a project like this would cost. In terms of responsiveness, I would give them a “B” and that’s probably because of the distance they had to come. I would use their services in the future.

Description of Work
We used the services of Kirkenlow Remodeling. They did hardifying siding on my house. The last time we used their services was late last summer. I don’t remember how much it cost. It was a pretty big and difficult job. It was a three-storey cedar house built in 1978. They had to pull the old siding off. They pulled everything off and replaced it with hardy plank siding.

Work Completed On 06/22/2010

Wood, vinyl & hardiplank siding, windows, doors, porch enclosures, screen porches, decks & roofs, spray coatings & foam insulation on flat & metal commercial roofs

Foundation repair