Hazel Dell Animal Hospital

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2005

13190 Hazel Dell Pkwy

Carmel, IN 46033

Additional contact name - Clark Bassett...

01/08/2018

Carole E.

Extremely well. Always a good experience.

Description of Work
Vaccinations

09/24/2017

DAVID AND RITA S.

Dr. Clark Bassett is great with our dog. She isn't afraid of going to the vet anymore.

Description of Work
Sick dog, she was scratching a lot. She is also on I/D dog food that I buy there.

Category veterinarian

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. We do everything we can to put our patients at ease and help make the experience less frightening and less stressful for them. We care and want them to know that.

08/30/2017

NICHOLAS W.

Over the years, all three veterinarians and all of their staff took care of our cat. All were very kind and answered our questions. We recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Veterinary care of our cat for over 14 years.

02/27/2017

Joe O.

We have had several appointments at Hazel Dell animal for help with our cat. They have always provided excellent care and are very professional. And they have a separate entrance for cats to keep them away from the dogs! Nice touch!

Description of Work
Routine healthcare for our cat.

02/27/2017

Joe O.

All staff were very responsive, friendly, and caring. Facility was clean and well maintained. Separate entrance for cats! Prices were very reasonable. Excellent follow-up; called to check on my cats well-being a couple of days after the appointment. Very thorough. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Help with a sick cat, as well as with yearly shots and check-ups.

01/12/2017

Carole E.

Excellent. Dr. McDaniel noted several additional issues that were of concern along with treatment.

Description of Work
First visit with dog I am fostering. Particularly concerned about teeth.

06/22/2015

ali T.

Dr. McDaniel and Dr Bassett are both awesome handling my puppy, Yogi and are thorough in explaining the process of vaccinations and check-ups. The staff here are awesome and the pricing is much cheaper than other local veterinarians! They truly love animals and treat peoples pets as their own.

Description of Work
I have been in multiple times for my dog's check-ups and shots.

06/08/2015

Joe M.

We will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
We use Hazel Dell Animal Hospital, a year ago. Maybe, it was for a check up or a shot.

12/01/2014

Charles T.

I have been visiting for about 5 months. The vet and staff are very good. They do not seem as clinical and detached. They seem liked they actually care. I had no problem with scheduling.

Description of Work
I took my dog in to be spayed.

11/14/2014

Kay V.

They're convenient. They have friendly staff. They're very good with animals.

Description of Work
For veterinary services, we use Hazel Dell Animal Hospital. They gave my cat some shots.

Veterinarians
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Veterinary including surgical, dental, laser surgery, ultrasound, radiology & wellness care. Only American Association of Feline Practitioners(AAFP) Gold Star Practice in Hamilton County. Member of AAHA