Garage Door Pro

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2016

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Garage Door Pro - We provide expert advice and services for all of your garage door repair and installation needs. Whether you are trying to decide between garage door maintenance and buying a brand new garage door, we can help you understand your options and give you the best solution for your needs, budget, and style....

Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No additional service charges. Extra charge for after hours service. See BBB for additional phone numbers. May contact through e-mail. Additional DBAs - Garage and Entry Doors of Indianapolis, Garage Doors of Fishers, Garage Doors of Greenwood, Windows & Doors, Gutter Flo. Additional email - afterhours@doorstoday.com. Award winning. Additional phone numbers - (317) 956-1424, (317) 241-5636, (317) 396-5437, (317) 396-5803, (317) 773-2556, (317) 803-9038, (317) 808-1820, (317) 848-0945, (317) 872-1272, (317) 876-9135, (317) 882-3900, (317) 882-3910 & (317) 898-0909.

Precision Garage Door is one of the largest garage door companies in the US. We currently have 100 locations nationwide. We were built by offering the best parts, warranty, and service in the industry.

*2020 Angie's List Super Service Award Recipients* Whether it's time to replace your garage door or you need to get your garage door tune up or replace your garage door springs, you need a company you can trust in the greater Indianapolis area. At Garage Door Doctor, we are proud to be your go to garage door company. We are local family owned & operated and we strive to go above and beyond in everything we do. We offer same-day appointments, as well as 24 hr emergency service at no additional charge. No matter the make or model of your garage door or garage door operator, you can rest assured that our certified technicians have you covered. We also sell the high-quality garage doors and garage door operators. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation!

12/16/2020

The service tech was very knowledgeable regarding my garage door issue. Explained to me right away the issues and what needed to be replaced. He had my door repaired within a couple of hours and it worked like new. He also made sure the garage door opener was still in good working condition as the issues with the door could have damaged the electric opener. Was pleased with his help. Would definit...

Description of Work
Needed to replace springs and wire/coils

Category garage doors

Thank you very much for your review. We are taking pride in the quality of work we do. Happy holidays!

12/23/2019

I was VERY impressed by Garage Door Pro Services! I called at night to get a quote and they promptly arrived the next morning. They man who showed up to fix my door was very kind and professional. He had my garage door fixed in about 40 minutes. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
I needed my garage door spring repaired

Category garage doors

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]. Happy holidays!

09/01/2016

It went really smooth. Tech explained the problem and the size or the spring. Next on the list is my door.

Description of Work
Spring busted, needed to be repaired. Plus tune up done. Professional tech. Job was done fast and easy.

Category garage doors

Thank you for your review!

At Garage Door Pro, we offer 24-hour, same-day service. If you need garage door spring repair services at any time of the day or night, you can call us and we will send out one of our experienced tech At Garage Door Pro, we know that every customer has different needs and goals for their garage door and garage opener, so we take the time to help you find the very best model and system for your home Get Your Garage Door Installation Done Right the First Time.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal