Brown Remodeling

Founded 2003 • With Angi since January 2006

3790 Shafer Ct

Carmel, IN 46033

We are a full service residential and commercial remodeling company specializing in Historic Restoration, both interior and exterior. We also have a full service handyman division. We handle all work in house and the owner is on every project.

06/16/2014

Elizabeth F.

Nothign specific yet - just good vibes!

Description of Work
I have spoken with Scott Brown at Artcraft events a few times and have seen the company's work first hand. They do an excellent job and he has always been very attentive when I have explained what I hope to do to my house. I will DEFINITELY call them out for a cost analysis when I get closer to project time - I really would like a local company who listens to me working WITH me on my project!

Category decks

05/10/2013

Brittany A.

I was unable to work with this group as they were extremely overpriced.

Description of Work
I received a quote for a basic scrap and paint job on a home.

Category decks, masonry

08/15/2012

Cortney M.

Scott Brown was very professional from start to finish. He first came out to give us an estimate and we hired him a few weeks later. The project went smoothly and we received exactly what our expectation was for our outdoor room.

Description of Work
Brown Remodeling poured a "stamped" concrete patio to "match" our pavers. They also built a covered outdoor room and ceiling fan.

Category decks, sunrooms, stamped concrete

03/22/2012

Craig W.

Brown Remodeling takes great pride in the craftsmanship it puts into historic renovations. Their work speaks for itself. They work hard, work quickly, and take great pains to do the project right and to honor the historic nature of each property where they are working. On more than one occasion, Brown Remodeling has been brought into a project to correct botched work done by other contractors. We've received glowing reviews from our clients regarding Brown's work.

Description of Work
Brown Remodeling has done renovations and preservation work on a number of historic residential and commercial properties in Franklin. Many of our clients have used Brown Remodeling for work on their properties. Projects associated with our organization have focused on exterior renovations for both residential and commercial properties. Projects have ranged in cost from $5,000 to $100,000.

Category masonry, remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows

06/13/2011

Kristi J.

It went very well.They stuck to their estimate and timeline that they gave before the project started. As we went along and made changes, I felt like they really listened to what I wanted.

Description of Work
We used Brown Remodeling to do a bathroom remodel.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

10/29/2010

Bruce B.

Scott Brown came out to review some structural problems with our main level ceiling due to a previous owner's remodeling project that affected a load bearing beam in our home. Scott provided us with several options for repair. He did the repairs with recommendations for the future should these repairs not stop the problem. Although this was a small job, we felt that we received the same attention to detail and repair quality workmanship as larger jobs. Scott Brown is very knowledgeable and skilled in remodeling. He provides recommendations that will provide quality work; otherwise he doesn't take the job. Scott does it right or he chooses not to do the work. We highly recommend him and would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Structural repairs to our kitchen ceiling and upper level.

12/02/2008

Richard V.

They were excellent! Just superb! They paid great attention to detail, and they were very willing to work with us to develop the plans. There were a few mishaps and without hesitation they fixed them. They did everything they could to make us satisfied. They are an excellent company!

Description of Work
They redid our living room. Scraped the ceiling, put down wallpaper, re-plastered and textured the ceiling, did some painting, and constructed some cabinets into the wall, put in a new fan and light, and some new floors.

11/14/2008

Jaime H.

We had some flood damage and they are going to be redoing the whole bottom floor. They come very highly recommended and they are good about preservation. Their prices seem very competetive.

Description of Work
They came out to give me a quote on my house remodeling.

07/07/2007

Marfjorie P.

Very well. Mr. Brown was in touch will me from start to finish asking questions about how the work was done and cleanup, etc. We were very pleased. During this time Mr. Brown sustained an injury to his hand and still managed to complete the work to our satisfaction. We will be hiring him again.

Description of Work
They replaced drywall, re-did the surface of the ceiling, and painted the whole ceiling in a bedroom.

Category drywall

05/14/2007

JEFF and MARIE S.

One of the best things about him is the excellent craftsmanship. The responsiveness to the homeowner. The professionalism. He requires minimal supervision. I trusted him to be in my home when I wasn't here. He is very polite and professional. You get some contractors you feel are scrambling between ten jobs. He is very dedicated to honoring his contract obligations.

Description of Work
He did basement finishing, which included framework, drywall, custom carpentry, layout and design.

Category contractors, drywall, remodeling, basement remodeling

RICK MAYFIELD PAINTING

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS.2012,2013 CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO ADDITIONAL TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE.NON-SMOKER.MUST SEE JOB TO GIVE ACCURATE QUOTE PLEASE USE DIRECT EMAIL OR CALL ABOVE PHONE NUMBER.

Wharff Excavating LLC

Wharff Excavating LLC is your water solution company. If it has to do with water we can do it. From reverse grade, drainage problems, foundation repairs, epoxy injections, sump pumps, swales, ditches, culverts, and ponds, we can fix your water problems before they cause erosion issues or foundation damage.

Offers Coupon

Arvin Masonry

Welcome to Arvin Masonry your full service masonry contractor proudly serving Hamilton County and the surrounding areas as well as Indianapolis. We have been in the business since 2002 and have experience in residential and commercial work. We are insured with Indiana Farm Bureau.

Historic restoration, handyman services, custom kitchens, custom baths, basement finishing, decorative concrete, and exterior facade restorations, window restoration, storm windows